It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke, I am your father CHANGED, to NO, I am your father......

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Maybe we took the red pill?

"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes." The term redpill refers to a human that is aware of the true nature of the Matrix.
Redpill - The Matrix

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
Maybe we took the red pill?

"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes." The term redpill refers to a human that is aware of the true nature of the Matrix.
Redpill - The Matrix

“Above all, don't lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love.”
― Fyodor Dostoyevsky

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

His post is wrong and he relies on circular logic. Again, I am not surprised you use a post that actually undercuts your stance to try and support it.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

His post is wrong and he relies on circular logic. Again, I am not surprised you use a post that actually undercuts your stance to try and support it.
I have no idea who, or what you are referring to.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I don't know how to respond to that.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
So, I was at the bar tonight, and was sitting outside on the patio with two ladies in their 50s. Well sure enough, they start telling me about all of these changes to the maps and human anatomy, and where we are in the milky way....

I told them oh! The mandela effect? And the had no idea what I was talking about, they had never heard of the mandela effect.

Well, sure enough, every change they were talking about was the same, and I got to sit there and guess change after change too and of course they were in wonder how I too could know this etc.

So. 2 ladies who had never heard of the Mandela effect, notice the same changes too..... not from the influence from others, but from noticing while planning a trip, and from looking up zodiac things etc. They noticed the human anatomy changes because of a doctors visit..

Funny how they knew about the open ribs and heart on the left etc, etc, etc......

I think the more the skeptics freak out, the stronger this case grows as well.

I told them about depends, and about some of the bible verses, and they were like. " it has never been wolf and lamb!, wolf and lamb is sinister, as the lambs/sheep, should watch out for the wolves " etc. I was like, exactly!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I think the more the skeptics freak out,

Hang on, it is not the skeptics freaking out, the ones freaking out are those who refuse to admit they have faulty memories and start making up stories!
edit on 26-5-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

That's hysterically funny! You're not kidding?

If this happened to me I would've fallen off of my chair ROTFLMAO!

edit on 26-5-2016 by tweetie because: minor, not worth mentioning.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

I think the more the skeptics freak out,

Hang on, it is not the skeptics freaking out, the ones freaking out are those who refuse to admit they have faulty memories!
you guys are stuck in broken record player mode, you are totally freaking out! It is sad to see the level of denial you are in....

When the other person mentioned to you guys, what if we woke up one day and 911 never happened and you still had jus t as strong memories about it, what would you do? No one answered rationally.... like seriously, it is as if you guys would start making websites about how people remebered it wrong.... there was never a 911, and people are having a collective memory problem.

The happy birthday song was also mentioned, and everyone side stepped that question too....

You guys are seriously in such a panic about this topic that you can not leave it alone and let people speak about it.. this is veryyyyy telling.

You are all SOOOO bothered by it, and can not even see how you guys just add credibilty to this, with the way you guys are so bothered by it, and stuck in repeat.... it is getting kida creepy to be quite honest.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

That's hysterically funny! You're not kidding?

If this happened to me I would've fallen off my chair ROTFLMAO!

what is funny? This happened.... I was a little relieved to have felt like I found a few sain people....it was comforting to be quite honest.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I'm sorry. Sometimes this whole phenomena has me bursting into laughter! It was bad timing on my part, I guess, relaying my thought. My apology.

Then what happened at the bar last night is very validating for you!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I'm sorry. Sometimes this whole phenomena has me bursting into laughter! It was bad timing on my part, I guess, relaying my thought. My apology.

Then what happened at the bar last night is very validating for you!

yes. These 2 ladies felt like home to me. One was british, and she was like, there is no bloody way my heart is there! It was a comfort...lol

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

So, it's very interesting that these two ladies had been noticing all sorts of discrepancies without having been prompted by seeing all of the discussion online about the Mandela Effect and had never even heard of it.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I don't believe your story. Sorry. I don't think more than a handful of people would be so uneducated they don't know they have a sternum or the location of their heart.

Again, of all the things you need to accept, you need to accept you were flat out wrong about anatomy. It's literally the dumbest thing you could use to support the Mandela effect.

To reiterate. Humans would look distinctly different had we evolved in such a way that we had an open rib cage and a relocated heart. Our evolutionary path would have split somewhere other than where it did, making everything different...EVERYTHING. If you can't grasp the major impact such a change would have, then you need to just quit the internet and step away from the ME.
edit on 26-5-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Listen buddy. I don't know and I dont care what your agenda is, but it is sooooo clearly an agenda...... even if it is just trolling, it is obvious how you jump on every post in every single ME thread.

I also think you have at least 2 or 3 accounts, as your " buddy" and you, seem to switch places, or take turns, whenever I point out the stalking is getting too obvious etc... hmmmmm 😉

edit on 26-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: Tiniest keyboard in the world!

edit on 26-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The happy birthday song was also mentioned, and everyone side stepped that question too....

What about the Happy Birthday song?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
then you need to just quit the internet and step away from the ME.

Woah... listen brah... one does not step away from the Mandela Effect!!

It's like 2012... when the world ended, remember? Those people KNEW something the rest of us didn't and we DIDN'T listen!! And look what happened?? Some people started remembering stuff differently and then Cern started doing their crazy sheet.. and now... well just look at the evidence!!

edit on 26/5/16 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

What about the Happy Birthday song?
it was mentioned that the skeptics are basically saying, that if the happy birthday song changed from happy birthday to you, to happy birthday to thee, that they would just figure they were having memory problems, and no matter how strongly they remember happy birthday to YOU, if the evidence always said THEE, they would accept it.

Or if they were told 911 never happened here, they would accept the evidence over their own memory, no matter how strong. ......

What a crock!
edit on 26-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: Tiniest keyboard in the world!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

So, it's very interesting that these two ladies had been noticing all sorts of discrepancies without having been prompted by seeing all of the discussion online about the Mandela Effect and had never even heard of it.

yes, exactly! That is what made it feel even more comforting, I was feeling like, wow, here are two REAL people, mom's, grandmas, loving, kind, sincere people, and even they notice, and notice strongly enough to be talking about it like that.

I for the first time, in a LONG time, felt like maybe we still are home, and this is maybe some phsyop, and the people who believe the changes ARE being controlled...

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

OP, please watch this video posted in the "other" thread!!

Link

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join