It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive: The real reason Holistic Doctors are being killed and vanishing!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey
Here's my problem with trying to cull and prevent autism/Aspergers; what if this is just the natural evolution of humans? There's no way to know if Aspergers and ADHD are normal evolving functions of the human brain, or are due to outside chemicals that are negatively inhibiting brain growth. All we know is that their brains neural network functions differently. Who is to say that our "normal" brains are correctly wired.

I've had 2 close friends who have Aspergers, and it's very hard to communicate. They don't perceive non verbal communication cues. You can be so mad at them, and they have no clue and are completely unaffected. Yes, it's difficult for us, but that doesn't mean it's not a completely normal evolutionary trait that will one day benifit and shape society on a mass scale. Maybe we are evolving hive mind, where studying one individual will make them seem abnormal. Who knows.

I would just hate for us to eliminate the future evolution of our species just because the traits they exhibit seem abnormal to us, the less evolved. It's a slippery slope.

m.youtube.com...
I love this video. It's very inspirational, and communicates the message better than I ever could. All I know is, everyone wants their child to be "normal." We fear change. And if everyone was always born normal, 100% of the time, then we would never have evolved in the first place. We can't stay in the sea forever.

edit on 24-8-2015 by SheepDipped because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2015 by SheepDipped because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: imd12c4funn
Explosive: The real reason Holistic Doctors are being killed and vanishing!

I can't watch videos right now, so I cannot comment on the contents of the vid specifically, but in general terms, I can say that I've been studying this whole issue of GcMAF and nagalase and endocannabinoids, and the issue is much MUCH bigger than just these holistic doctors dying and missing. I am also firmly convinced that there are many trying to cloud the issue, divert, distract and disinform. Given the complex nature of the subject, that isn't hard to do.

GcMAF, naturally occurring in the human body is purposely blocked by those who wish to have cradle to grave symptom control, developing this feature and including it in vaccines.

As I understand it, just as GcMAF is a naturally occurring protein in the human body, nagalase is a naturally occurring protein in viruses, cancer, and even autism. So because vaccines are made with viruses, and those viruses naturally include nagalase, so do vaccines contain nagalase. Given the psycho- and sociopathic nature of Big Pharma, it wouldn't surprise me to find out they were somehow manipulating the nagalase in vaccines. But even if they are not, vaccines would still contain nagalase.

It is causing autism, and cancer, aids, and other diseases thrive with the lack of GcMAF in our systems. Evidently research in Europe is promising but illegal in the State, (of course) with results such as reversing autism, eliminating disease and curing...yes the dreade4d "C" word cancers and disease.

If I remember correctly, (because I'm not on my computer with my notes and bookmarks right now), the doctor who first published papers on GcMAF was Dr. Nobuto Yamamoto, and he published a few papers on the use of GcMAF for cancer treatment, but most of those have since been retracted. (Notably, the papers were first published in 2007/2008, and were only retracted late last year after his protocols were challenged by the "Anti-Cancer Fund.") Dr. Yamamoto is a strange bird... He has since turned over his research and patents to an Israeli medical research firm called "Ethranet." I found a couple cancer institutes here that use serum nagalase levels for diagnostic/prognostic purposes, but none that treat with GcMAF. And it seems there is only one company in the world, in the Netherlands, that actually offers testing for nagalase serum levels.

Dr. Bradstreet has also published at least a couple papers on his research and/or use of GcMAF. Another doctor that worked with Bradstreet and is trying to produce/market GcMAF for treatment is named Ruggiero. Again, if I remember correctly, he has been working out of Britain, and his facilities were recently raided and shut down also.

A quick googling of "NIH + GcMAF" will provide all the papers published on the subject. You can also search the PubMed website with "GcMAF" and find all pertinent papers published, including those that have been retracted.

Listen to the video and make up your own minds.

I will definitely listen when I can...

Food for thought: While Dr. Bradstreet treated his patients with injections of GcMAF with much success (at least according to his patients), I am not sure this is the best use of this knowledge... simultaneous research has shown that cannabinoids can stimulate our immune systems to produce our own natural GcMAF to fight disease. Cannabinoids can be found in cannabis (of course), but also fats and other substances. From a natural healing perspective, our best option would be to give our bodies what it needs to heal itself. GcMAF injections would carry its own risks -- just as any invasive procedure does. Not to give Big Pharma any more credit than I absolutely have to... but there is good reason for an abundance of caution in proceeding...

Thanks for posting this. I don't know exactly what the situation is, but I know it's dirty in more ways than one, and I appreciate any and all attention brought to bear on the matter!

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

The article is very compelling.
Definitely makes it sound like it was suicide.

What makes this not a vanity journal? Because it ends .org?
Now, I'm back on the fence. Thanks.

I can't tell if you are being serious or not with this response. The article is clearly biased, using the term quack science in every sentence. All one needs to do is watch the Burzynski movie to see how tptb will attack you mercilessly if you try to bring a promising new medicine to market.

Who shoots themselves in the chest in a river? Seriously, who does that?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Just remember, everyone's got an angle.

Like Dr. Bradstreet's son having autism, and wanting to help him? Maybe sometimes having an angle is not a bad thing.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

I am serious and I was thinking the same thing. Stan in Texas was ruthlessly attacked for years. The testimony of patients in congressional hearings was a sad reminder of how the FDA is in bed with Corporations. I would not put it past those who do not agree with cures to take lessons from the Burzynski attacks and realize that elimination is much more effective.
I still get a little misty every time I watch the congressional hearings testimony in Stan's case.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
you can buy GcMaF online.

what i dont get is, why are miracle cures being bottled and sold for low low prices of 150$ +S&H

act now and get 10% off.

if i found or discovered some protein that helps the human immune system, i would make it available for all. especially in 3rd world countries, once those ill in those 3rd world countries are proven cured then im sure there would be nothing secret government or big pharma could do to stop it.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The alternative side can be pretty paranoid... likely with a decent reason, but people tend to put 2 and 3 together and get 6 when it suits their perspective.

However, thanks for the OP and heads up. The truth, as usual, likely lies somewhere in the middle area.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I know our resident medical experts will descend on this thread...

I have just 2 words for all those 'medical experts' out there: Bill Gates...

Thanks ATA, your posts are always among the best on ATS...

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SheepDipped

Oh, don't get me wrong--I wouldn't have my son any other way, but I know that life for him would be much easier if he had the social skills that he lacks, didn't have all of the tics that come with the Asperger's, didn't have his OCD-type issues from it, etc., etc.

While I don't know (none of us do) if the autism spectrum is an human evolutionary effect or not, I have to assume that, from what we think we know about the evolutionary process, this is probably not the case. Why would humans begin evolving traits that remove them from being able to function as best as possible within a society? Plus, we just don't know how common and far back autism goes in humanity, so assuming that it was less prevalent in the ancient past may do a disservice to figuring out the answer to your theory.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
:/

Double post
edit on 24-8-2015 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Check it out, you can buy probiotic yogurt that supposedly raises GCMAF levels!

Bravo Yogurt has proven to produce GcMAF in a completely natural way. This GcMAF Probiotic Bravo Yogurt Kit contains 42 essential probiotics to restore healthy gut function and digestion. These 42 strains of probiotic bacteria have proven to produce the essential protein, GcMAF.

Only $150 for a one month supply...

Yogurt

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
if i found or discovered some protein that helps the human immune system, i would make it available for all. especially in 3rd world countries, once those ill in those 3rd world countries are proven cured then im sure there would be nothing secret government or big pharma could do to stop it.

That's all well and good, but people tend to forget that it costs money to research and produce these medicines, so while I agree with your ideology on this issue, unless you're a billionaire to start with and have the pocket change to pay for all of that yourself, you need to recoup some money to continue the production and distribution of the world-changing medicine.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I have no idea if this stuff is legitimate or not.
But, if it is, do I believe global, multi billion dollar corporations would kill to keep their profit margin?
Damn straight.

A meeting of the General Motors board of directors was secretly taped. They discussed how to cut health benefits in a way that would cause retirees to die sooner, severing the costly umbilical cord. YES...profits trump all.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Asktheanimals

yet the only tangible evidence is a guy rambling on youtube. not buying it, sorry.

No apology necessary. I guess you can move on to a thread you DO believe eh?

Couldnt they just tax us at 75% and leave us with our health at least?? Id much prefer that. Why kill us slowly AND bleed us dry financially too? Is that the best business model really?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I wonder why people like Steve Jobs and now Jimmy Carter aren't using this if it cures cancer and the "powers that be" know about it? These powerful and rich people would have access to just about anything that could cure them.

Even the top 100 richest people in the world die of cancer...

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

yea agreed.

after watching the video, its vaccination that reduces the GcMaf protein production, what about countries that do not have vaccination policies like we do. or countries that cant afford vaccination, they still get cancer and hiv runs rampant.

GcMaf shots are $1000 btw

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

According to a comment below the video in the OP, spending that kind of money is not necessary...

Immanuel Christian
It has been obvious for a long time that vaccines cause cancer and autism. That this technical detail regarding nagalase now arises is interesting but not essential as the aetiology remains the same, i.e. we are infected with designer viruses including cytomegalovirus, Epstein-Barr, SIV, SV40, parvovirus and others and it is these viruses that probably produce the nagalase.

These viruses, then invade our cells disrupting mitochondrial function, blocking VDR (vitamin D receptor) and giving rise to the various fungal and parsite infections that present as cancer. The solution remains the same: 5000mcg/day sodium selenite (Life Extension), 6g/day potassium iodide crystals (ebay), 3g/day niacin and 40g/day ascorbate.

Autism injury is also vaccine induced but with a different aetiology, i.e. ischemic stroke (Andrew Moulton was also murdered by directed energy induced myocardial infarction like Dr. Gonzalez). You don't need some expensive and inaccessible wonder drug and the results you were getting do not impress me. Try these accessible and relatively inexpensive medicines and you will get good results.

www.youtube.com...

BTW this comment is hidden below Joanne Baskett's comment about her cancer battle since 2006...

Click where it says 'View all 21 replies'...

Also notice the comment by the original author (Erin) that broke this story from Dr. Bradstreet.

She also gives a link to the story: 2 more MD’s found dead, bringing the total to 8

Below is a screenshot of the comments:

Also Erin did an interview with the Bradstreet family as well:

The Bradstreet family breaks their silence for the very first time as I interview them about the beloved autism researcher and MD, Dr. Jeffrey Bradstreet. We talk about his legacy, research, GcMAF and much more.. We debunk some myths out there and get things cleared up. We also talk about searching for the truth of what happened. He was found June 19th in a river with a gunshot wound to his chest. His family wants answers and wants to get to the bottom of this. So do we.

edit on 24-8-2015 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it..

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Mods why is this thread in Skunkworks?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

I second that...Mods why is this in skunkworks?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I wonder why people like Steve Jobs and now Jimmy Carter aren't using this if it cures cancer and the "powers that be" know about it? These powerful and rich people would have access to just about anything that could cure them.

Even the top 100 richest people in the world die of cancer...

Well, perhaps the rich aren't always well informed about these things. The implication that they must be because they are rich is ludicrous in my opinion.

edit on 24-8-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join