It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive: The real reason Holistic Doctors are being killed and vanishing!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Explosive: The real reason Holistic Doctors are being killed and vanishing!

GcMAF, naturally occurring in the human body is purposely blocked by those who wish to have cradle to grave symptom control, developing this feature and including it in vaccines. It is causing autism, and cancer, aids, and other diseases thrive with the lack of GcMAF in our systems. Evidently research in Europe is promising but illegal in the State, (of course) with results such as reversing autism, eliminating disease and curing...yes the dreade4d "C" word cancers and disease.

Listen to the video and make up your own minds.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

I was only able to make it 10 minutes into this guys rambling. My take from that 10 minutes is this guy has no clue about anything.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Well now that I suppose is what you would call a conspiracy...

But my advice to people is to stay away from drug dealers, both the institutionalized ones and the uninstitutionalized ones. So much shenanigans going down in the symptom curing business its just ridonculous. Were there is big money involved there is always bound to be shenanigans, its practically a given.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I've listened to quite a few of Professor Doom 1's videos before and I take his opinions seriously. This is really big news and after 6 alternative doctors have been killed who all were working with this GcMAF. which is being used in Europe and they are desperately trying to keep it out of the US. Evidence in trials say it reverses autism, tumors, cancers and immune diseases.

Looks like much of our current miseries are bioengineered and possibly developed from Spanish flu strains then introduced though vaccines in the general population. The ramifications of possible cures for these diseases is enormous; not only are hundreds of billions of dollars at stake but think of how much longer people might live and how quickly population might grow if people were to stop dying from cancers.

I think this is the real deal here and they've already gotten desperate to keep a lid on it. Well worth the listen. I know our resident medical experts will descend on this thread ...... vaccines are 100% safe, nobody would do a thing like that, why would they do that to themselves and all the rest in 3, 2, 1....

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

yet the only tangible evidence is a guy rambling on youtube. not buying it, sorry.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

yet the only tangible evidence is a guy rambling on youtube. not buying it, sorry.

I don't suppose corpses count?
6 people dead who all worked with the same thing.
The number of microbiologists murdered and suicide over the last decade is pretty amazing too.
Related?
Could be a much bigger conspiracy than we ever dreamed.

As for Doom he's no science expert but I do trust his opinion.
He's a solid, logical guy that needs evidence too.
edit on 24-8-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99
How so? Do tell?

Enlighten us here on these raving ramblings.

Or is this the part were we have to look for clues, or read you mind to learn on why this guy has no clue on anything or why it is we should take your word for it instead of the word of the other internet stranger who made a video about this particular subject.

So internet stranger guy. Why is it we or even I should take your word over the other weirdo internet stranger? Hum?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

You shouldn't. That's my point. 10 minutes into the rambling I found his discussion on nagalase incessant. Shouldn't take 26 minutes to explain how bad that thing is, unless you are sensationalizing it. Most likely for profit, just like the candida BS scare.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

When we see bankers dying/suiciding we don't automatically relate it to a market collapse. We may look into the reasons, but causation and correlation usually don't coincide.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I am sorry internet stranger dude. But the other internet stranger dude had a more convincing argument then you do, why he even had a 20 something minute video? What do you have? ... Not even that.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Here is the family of one such Doctor.
Bradstreet Family Breaks Silence for First time on Beloved Dr. Jeff Bradstreet (RIP)

"...Just because they came in and wanted to, you know, harrass him about GcMAF'

at 30:50 time.

and check out what Suzanne Somers says about Dr, Gonzalez

Sinister.
edit on 24-8-2015 by imd12c4funn because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2015 by imd12c4funn because: time error

edit on 24-8-2015 by imd12c4funn because: fix quote

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Sounds like Bradstreet had a federal search warent issued for him and the authorities were closing in on him just prior to his suicide:

Conspiracy theories aside, we’re finally learning what appears to be the event that might have pushed Bradstreet to kill himself. It turns out that the day before he apparently killed himself, his office was the target of a federal search warrant in relation to his use of an unapproved drug to treat autism, GcMAF. Readers were kind enough to supply me with a copy of the search warrant.

sciencebasedmedicine.com

The article explains what this stuff is, and the dubious research that was being toted as credible. I guess there are "vanity" research journals that you get your papers published in.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

The article is very compelling.
Definitely makes it sound like it was suicide.

What makes this not a vanity journal? Because it ends .org?
Now, I'm back on the fence. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I'm open to quite a bit, so I'm going to do more digging around.

Just remember, everyone's got an angle.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I have common sense, I'll stick with that.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Which common sense are you talking about? Please do list it down or something so I know what your talking about.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I have no idea if this stuff is legitimate or not.
But, if it is, do I believe global, multi billion dollar corporations would kill to keep their profit margin?
Damn straight.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This video (which I just finished watching) is a little intense in his tone of voice (which detracts from the credibility), but it absolutely introduces something that any intelligent person should at least accept as a possibility and want to research if they have even the slightest interest in the subject. With a son with Asperger's, it interests me greatly, and it would be fantastic if we could find something that could reverse or stop the causes of things like autism.

It's definitely something worth looking into, because as of now, we don't know the root causes of many ailments in the human body, and to be dismissive of something just because it's the only video on the subject that you've ever seen is counterproductive to everything that has to do with seeking out the truth.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Interesting article--I just wish the writer would have left out the inflammatory bias so that I wouldn't have been interrupted during reading with irritation at the bias.

While I'm sure it's not unprecedented, it really does seem odd that someone with an expected vast knowledge of the human body would choose to shoot himself in the chest--it's certainly not the most certain and quickest way to go if you miss the heart. That alone does raise suspicion, although it doesn't prove murder by any means.

Thanks for posting--I'm always glad to see more than one side of an issue.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join