It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Explosion at the U.S. military facility in Sagamihara, Kanagawa, Japan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Whatever the case it adds up to ninja explosions with no one to blame. Or to put it simply there is an invisible enemy out there with the ability to strike munition dumps pretty darn well.

Or sloppy handling procedures by US personnel 'Asian Pivoting' arms and munitions to points East.

Could be, however we have yet to hear what the official story is. Lets see what they say, I dont expect to hear much truth comming out of the Japanese government after the lies they told for the world slow kill Fukushima boch up.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
*Here's your likely cause*

Ground movement caused by moving tectonic plates! This will release methane which is obviously flammable and the conditions in and around factories provide the ideal environment to ignite this.

Also it is highly possible that existing pipelines may have ruptured or broken Due to ground movement,these pipeline networks and flammable substances are more widespread in factories and again when they break the likely hood of ignition in a factory environment is increased.

This is also occurring with water mains and train derailments. This can be proven by the correlation of these incidents to plate boundaries and earthquake activity.

Maybe someone here can look into if there was any earthquakes or suchlike at this time and in this area?

These incidents will only increase in frequency as Planet X's gravitational effects close in on us even more so and upset the plates.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Actuality, no it's not only from me, although I did use an article from April without noticing.

The Wall Street Journal reported that a spokesman for police in Kanagawa Prefecture said two steel pipes were found planted in the ground with electric cables in the camp.

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorsen

Korea? How about China???

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

The article I used before was from April and I didn't notice. They're saying now accidental fire in another portion of the warehouse.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Whatever the case it adds up to ninja explosions with no one to blame. Or to put it simply there is an invisible enemy out there with the ability to strike munition dumps pretty darn well.

Or sloppy handling procedures by US personnel 'Asian Pivoting' arms and munitions to points East.

Could be, however we have yet to hear what the official story is. Lets see what they say, I don't expect to hear much truth coming out of the Japanese government after the lies they told for the world slow kill Fukushima boch up.

I don't need to be told whats cooking off there, the audio is clear enough. These are hi explosives detonating at a military base, not just "fuel and or acetylene tanks".

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The article I used before was from April and I didn't notice. They're saying now accidental fire in another portion of the warehouse.

Ok thats interesting, they are saying it was just an accident. . . . . .

Kind of makes you wonder dont it. . . . .

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Actuality, no it's not only from me, although I did use an article from April without noticing.

The Wall Street Journal reported that a spokesman for police in Kanagawa Prefecture said two steel pipes were found planted in the ground with electric cables in the camp.

www.mirror.co.uk...

That article also refers to pipes found Last April not, last night. So do your earlier links to that event. Separate incidents.

ETA: Okay, sorry, see your correction now.

edit on 23-8-2015 by intrptr because: ETA:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

We dont know exactly what happened

Exactly, so stop looking for....DRAMA

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

You are aware that this is a conspiracy website :-p Any news on what caused this yet?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

They found what appear to be launch tubes and munitions near the base, outside the fence.

That is interesting since Japan is rather locked down when it comes to just about any weapon much less mortars.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TwiztidRoman

Dunno, more footage… LOUD at :19

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That report was from a previous attempt, but over the years there have been multiple attacks using mortars and rockets on US facilities in Japan. Including that one, which was in April of this year.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorsen

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: gortex
That's what I thought. It's bad enough but at least it wasn't anything like what happened in China. I hope nobody was killed.

twitter.com...
No injuries have been reported yet.

Also twitter.com...

Apparently there's claims that there might be radiation leakage.

If you would, link to source about the radiation? I didn't see it in your posted links.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
NoKo is Mainland China's pitbull.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorsen

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: gortex
That's what I thought. It's bad enough but at least it wasn't anything like what happened in China. I hope nobody was killed.

twitter.com...
No injuries have been reported yet.

Also twitter.com...

Apparently there's claims that there might be radiation leakage.

If you would, link to source about the radiation? I didn't see it in your posted links.

Yes, the tweet has apparently been deleted since I mentioned it, which kind of proves it was false, thankfully.

As of yet there hasn't been an official explanation for the cause of the explosion, and apparently no one has been injured, which is also good. I'm thinking accident, but since this is ATS I can't dismiss the possibility of this being intentional.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The attack seems to have hit a gas dump.
Oxygen is rarely stored directly near hydrogen or propane. If it was, it would certainly display like that in an attack. The first time I saw the video, it brought back visions of tanks flying through the air, as in a huge incident that happened in the US homeland years ago. acetylene and oxygen explosions in canister plant.. This incident at the canister plant started rather slowly however, but it really becomes a super set of explosions and a gattling gun of canisters.

edit on 23-8-2015 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Looks like a massive fire broke out at a Steel plant in Tokyo..

Blaze breaks out at steel plant near Tokyo's Haneda airport: official

A huge blaze broke out Monday at a steel plant near Tokyo's Haneda airport, a fire department official said, as television images showed plumes of thick black smoke and flames shooting up into the air.

"A fire broke out from a two-metre cooling tower," the fire official said without elaborating.

The site is owned by giant steelmaker Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Thorsen

Amid the rising tensions in North Korea, now this. Not saying it was them, obviously, but suspicious nonetheless.

Puhleese…

Yah, if its a 'US military base' in Japan (those don't exist by the way), then that is sympathetic detonation of stored munitions.

One in Iraq…

Anyone else notice the face?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I just did a Google search, and it turns out there are U.S. military bases in Japan. Here is a forum talking about it.

First US Military bases were established in Japan right after WWII. I think we still remain there because its a strategical location in case there's a need for a military strike.

Yahoo Answers

edit on 24amMon, 24 Aug 2015 01:23:13 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join