It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Explosion at the U.S. military facility in Sagamihara, Kanagawa, Japan

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Maybe, but what is important is that war hasn't begun, and lives were spared. Although I do think that a war with NK would have the positive effect of ending the Kim regime, possibly giving better life conditions to the North Korean people.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorsen
a reply to: Bigburgh

Maybe, but what is important is that war hasn't begun, and lives were spared. Although I do think that a war with NK would have the positive effect of ending the Kim regime, possibly giving better life conditions to the North Korean people.

HERE HERE!!

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Sagamihara and Sagami Depot are interesting. The Japanese government does not really acknowledge they exists. It is a relic from WW II. Most of the WW II era structures are all underground...and still has Japanese WW II era air craft in their underground hangers. Most like new.
There is a large Tori there and a shrine to a former Japanese 'god'. When I asked my interpreter one day about why the Americans take care of the Tori and not the Japanese, he said very matter of factly, "he was our war god in WW II. But he did not work".

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

nvm
edit on 25-8-2015 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: nvm

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

This is now typical; when a disaster happens it is only reported in a low profile manner and quickly forgotten. A few days ago someone posted about an explosion in Texas that was treated in a similar manner. Either of them could have been treated as the obsession du jour but they virtually swept it under the rug.

Someone on the previous string about the Texas explosion posted this list of explosions for just one day which indicates that we need to scale back on industrialization and increase safety protection. A large portion of excessive industrialization is to make useless hyped up crap that only serves to increase profits for people that are already so rich they don't know what to do with their money except to use it consolidate control of the rest of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join