It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Explosion at the U.S. military facility in Sagamihara, Kanagawa, Japan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
NVM, articles are from past events.
Slow comprehension today...

edit on 23-8-2015 by sageturkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: sageturkey

None of those were aimed at areas that store munitions or other chemicals that explode. All it takes is one lucky shot.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Really? Anaddah?

My conspiracy mind grows stronger, something nefarious is afoot

I'll just paste my post from yesterday's explosion.........

Been on this site daily since at least 2011. There is either an effort to report these various large explosions more often than usual, or there is an odd frequency of large explosions occurring. Seems the case to me anyhow.

Since Tianjin it seems there's been a new one reported nearly every day.

My conspiracy side tells me these are systematic and intentional, to what end? I have no idea.

edit on 23-8-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yep edited my post. I failed to see the dates of those articles and comprehend that you were referring to past events.
I got caught-up in the moment of "Hey wait a minute, those articles didn't say anything about the munitions going off".

edit on 23-8-2015 by sageturkey because: Add

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sageturkey

I've done it myself often enough.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I love to see the pattern recognition! Keep going guys!! There is an answer!

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

Lets also not forget that this month Japan remembered the dead from Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Maybe we should just leave the region and let China "remember" the whole Japanese occupation and the rape of Nanking?
edit on 23-8-2015 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Yah, if its a 'US military base' in Japan (those don't exist by the way), then that is sympathetic detonation of stored munitions.

There are bases in Japan, Americans are obliged to be there under post WW2 treaties, about 50,000 in all.
Yokota is one.
edit on 23-8-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

There are explosions all around the world, every day or two, but sometimes the media grabs hold of something or public interest is seized and every single event which would otherwise have been almost entirely ignored is reported on, making it seem like something more significant or out of the ordinary is happening.

So with this logic there could be 15-30 massive explosions reported in a month's time and you would think it is business as usual?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Yah, if its a 'US military base' in Japan (those don't exist by the way), then that is sympathetic detonation of stored munitions.

There are bases in Japan, Americans are obliged to be there under post WW2 treaties, about 50,000 in all.
Yokosuka is one.

I know we know that. I was being sarcastic. Every time theres a discussion of US military presence around the world and Japan comes up, someone always says there are no US bases in Japan, anymore.

Huge protest ongoing on Okinawa about relocating one also…

Images

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorsen

"The Sagami General Depot houses storage for petroleum products and ammunition."

That's genius, I wonder if it was also the designated area for smoke breaks?!?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

It's home to a combat support unit. They bring fuel and weapons to the area and prepare them to be moved to various places. At some point they have to be stored in relatively vulnerable buildings.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
How about a extremest within our ranks? Someone stationed there that decided to do his own personal Jihad.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Yokosuka is one.

I know we know that. I was being sarcastic. Every time theres a discussion of US military presence around the world and Japan comes up, someone always says there are no US bases in Japan, anymore.

Huge protest ongoing on Okinawa about relocating one also…

Images

Yes I had gotcha..just joining in!

Here's a video of the big ammo dump explosion in Russia a few months ago, similar sounds. BTW, Note the chicken!

edit on 23-8-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I understand, it just seems like a recipe for disaster leaving munitions and fuel in the same building. Isn't it common sense to mitigate the potentialities and separate combustibles and explosives?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

They aren't in the same warehouse. There are a number of storage areas in that complex. As for putting them near each other, it's usually better to have hazmat stored together.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

They found what appear to be launch tubes and munitions near the base, outside the fence.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorsen

I'm glad that there are no injuries so far. I hope that there is no radiation leakage. That's not good.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Whatever the case it adds up to ninja explosions with no one to blame. Or to put it simply there is an invisible enemy out there with the ability to strike munition dumps pretty darn well.

Or sloppy handling procedures by US personnel 'Asian Pivoting' arms and munitions to points East.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Xtrozero

They found what appear to be launch tubes and munitions near the base, outside the fence.

Just to be clear, the stories you linked to earlier in this thread are from past events, not current fires and explosions at a US military base, Japan.

The only mention of "Japanese extremists attacking" are from you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join