It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Police Brutality? How About Black Brutality?”

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bundy

Pretty much anyone above the rank of Lieutenant is a corrupt POS.

As for the cops on the street...boots on the ground. I would say 10% rotten POS. 10% Dirty Harry badasses...but in the best possible way. Then 80% doing just enough to get by, no more no less.

And yes, if a cop tries to stand up and file a complaint against the Command Staff...he's out the door. All the other cops see this and learn to distance themselves. Don't speak up if you see something wrong. Don't work too hard, you'll just get in trouble. Don't draw attention to yourself. I have no idea why the real sh*tbirds are protected, but I could list on 2 hands officers that did way worse things than me and my buddy and they're still on the department.

I never said police couldn't use a little house cleaning too. But it really needs to start at the top. And it will never happen. They've got their dirt buried good. They deflect all the public anger on the POs and completely get away with straight up criminal behavior and no one's the wiser.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I don't get this "thug culture" quote I keep seeing. It's as if you people don't realize our culture PERIOD glorifies violence and the subjugation of those weaker than you.

Its not a black thug thing, it's a human thing.

You are right!!!

The "white trash" culture is also partly to blame.....

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

As I've said in many of my threads on twitter. Obeying the law, being responsible always starts at home. If your on welfare, then don't have ten kids you can't take care of. And if you can't take care of them then the street will raise them and the same Result that happened to Mike Brown will happen to your kids. Where were the parents when he was strong arming the store owner? But then their all said because he was killed.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I'm white my mom told me the same thing about going to jail. My mom caught me doing something wrong and she turned me in. I spent two weeks in the county jail. It was enough for me to learn I didn't like the place. I straightened my act up real quick.

It seems as though most black people in the hood don't care about playing by the rules in life. They have contempt for system when it's their own fault they broke the rules in the first place.

I'm from Detroit and live 2 blocks north of 8 mile rd which is the Detroit city limit. Every time I go to store late at night I have to worry is some stupid black person going to mess with me.

There has been a lot of crime in my area and 90% of it is black people. I admire the woman in the video for standing up and doing whats right. The black community needs more people like her.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

I'm not quite sure being a cop gives you the right to say you work your fingers to the bone. It's a cheese job, face it. One people choose because it's a cheese job and you can do what you want. I've literally had a cop tell me this.

Go put a roof on a house if you want to talk about labor.. haha.

I do get a little offended when cops act like people owe them something. I'm not one of the people who believes that if there were no police we would all fly off the earth. I think we would be better off.
edit on 22-8-2015 by Bundy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If there were no cultural differences between balcks and whites in a society then we wouldn't be discussing this subject. So perhaps the violence from blacks roots from racism still present in society.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

then why were blacks in Africa doing this to each other 500 years ago. And explain why they are continuing to do this on the plains of Africa still today, as well as in the cities where they become the majority population?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: recapitulated

then why were blacks in Africa doing this to each other 500 years ago.

I will give you a hint, its got nothing to do with skin pigmentation, more so testosterone. Anglo saxons have lots of testosterone too.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

then why were blacks in Africa doing this to each other 500 years ago.

I will give you a hint, its got nothing to do with skin pigmentation, more so testosterone. Anglo saxons have lots of testosterone too.

Why were blacks doing this to each other on the plains of Africa 500 years ago and still doing it to themselves in the African plains and in the cities they are a majority in today?

So you are going to change your point from racism to testosterone?

Cannot answer my logical question so deflect and change the subject?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I agree there are cultural differences, but the term "thug culture" is being used to label large groups of people as a type of enemy, its used to dehumanize people. That's a fact.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

but why ww1, why ww2, why vietnam war, why korean war, why civil war. Anglo saxon race has been responsible for some ghastly crimes against humanity even to this day yet you fail to recognize that violence is no different to the violence displayed in african countries. Sadly people fight for territory, power and glory which is ingrained into our lower brain. The pigmentation in our skin doesn't rule our brain.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Get over yourself.

I've been dosed with PCP, got my leg ripped open going over a fence, been waist deep in flood water to help stranded people, ripped my hand open pulling debris out of the road, ripped my hand open trying to help a person rig their wrecked car so they could drive it and not have to pay for a tow truck, I've had people shoot at me, I've had people purposely try to run me over with a car, I've been spit on, kicked in the head, called every name in the book, I've had people come at me with knives, I had a lady come after me with scissors, I've taken rape reports from children, I've worked wrecks where babies were thrown from the car and had to cover the corpse while we waited for an accident investigator to come, I've had heat stroke, I slipped on ice and fractured my knee in the snow....
Cheese job.
Your friend sounds like a total chode. That's exactly the type of cop we don't need on the streets.

And once again you ignore the fact that these 'thugs' are calling themselves thugs! They're proud of it! It's the culture. Did you even watch those videos I posted? One was titled something like 'Niggaz getting beat down in the hood'....Ididn't title that. No politician titled that. No cop titled that. They titled that themselves. And they were proud of it. They see nothing wrong with those titles and that violent, criminal behavior. And that's precisely the problem with the thug sub-culture. Not blacks..... thug sub-culture, and anyone of any race that glorifies it.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

PS When I was talking about 'working their fingers to the bone' I was referring to Mexicans. But that goes for poor whites and poor blacks as well. The majority are just trying to get by. Working crap jobs. Living in crappy houses or crappy apartments. Taking crappy buses to work. Eating crappy food. Wearing crappy clothes. It's a minority percentage of any race that's actually committing all the violence and crime, and it's the same criminals over and over. And the fact that black populations are concentrated in urban areas makes the problem seem magnified.

PPS And before anybody gets up in arms about me using the term 'Mexicans'....I know that not all brown people are Mexicans. I'm referring to actual citizens of Mexico. Not US citizens. People whose only form of ID (if they even have one) is a Mexican consulate ID.
edit on 22-8-2015 by ladyvalkyrie because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2015 by ladyvalkyrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cj6
To suggest that black people are more violent than any other race is ignorant. But let's balance it out and say white people are the most corrupt people I've ever seen

i get your point.

But the reality is that poverty creates more violence and crime, and as a result of slavery, racism, prejudice, and inter-generational cycles of poverty, more minorities are in poverty than white people. Hence more crimes are done by certain minorities. However, many ignorant people only look at the last part of my last sentence, not the causes. No race is inherently more violent nor criminal. Poverty, however, does create more crime.

As to whites, that too is a bit ridiculous.

If you didn't realize, most of the most corrupt countries on Earth are not Caucasian-majority but instead countries such as India. China is another one.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bundy
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie
I do get a little offended when cops act like people owe them something. I'm not one of the people who believes that if there were no police we would all fly off the earth. I think we would be better off.

So basically you're an anarchist. Why are you even bothering to discuss social issues when you think it should be a free for all anyway?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I gave you context: www.politifact.com...

Black on black murders cause more deaths than the KKK in the entire ~80 odd year history of the organization. So the premise that "blacklivesmatter" is no less racist than a rebuttal saying that black on black crime is higher than even the most revered white on black hate group and its crimes.

Perhaps the people arguing these things about police on black crime start discussion police on citizen crime instead, if they don't want a racial debate.

If you have a problem with it, perhaps the discussion at the core needs a change.
edit on 22-8-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

The culture has already done the dehumanizing part.

Getting rid of that culture now is going to be hard, with people totally bought in.

And the cult-ures love it, and keep pumping this crap out while telling us its the way to freedom.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

I don't live where she lives but I've seen the same type of violence by the same group of people, the criminals, gangbangers and all alround knuckle heads.

The difference is, I'm not calling the whole group violent whatevers just because of the actions of a few.

Glad to hear it. But isn't that precisely what BLM is doing with police?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

WWI and WWII fought to end German and Japanese aggression.
Vietnam and Korea fought to end Communist aggression.
Civil war fought to free slaves.

Crusades fought to end 450+ years of unreciprocated
Islamic Muslim aggression.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Poverty does not create crime.
There are countries in the world, billions of people who live in poverty.

Minorities in the USA have it infinitely better poverty/riches wise than 95% of the world.

Poverty does not cause crime, anymore thanforks cause obesity and pencils cause misspelled words.

The cause of crime is internal choice making . Free willed agents choose to commit crimes.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join