It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Police Brutality? How About Black Brutality?”

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simmderdown

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Simmderdown
a reply to: Gryphon66

Rhetoric, still waiting for you to comment on the video

What did she say that was not true.

What did she say that supports your thesis that the Black Lives Matter movement is hypocritical?

You didnt even listen to it did you, she actually addresses this DIRECTLY

Wow man, just wow
BINGO, I doubt he watched the entire video by the comments he is leaving.

Good job handling his poor attempts to troll and derail your thread.

In case he asks yet again, I'll answer for you: She says that at approximately the same time a thug was shot by the police a little girl was also shot and killed while in her own room doing homework. Yet, the BLM people are PROTESTING whose murder??????

It's pretty f'ng clear how this is hypocritical - if only Gryphon would stop being purposely obtuse

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: recapitulated

Again:

Black American subculture is different and very unique than any other first world nation's black culture.

White American subculture is different and very unique than any other first world nation's white culture.

American police culture is different and very unique than any other first world nation's police culture.

America is extremely very beautiful in its own unique ways.

America is also extremely very ugly in its own unique ways.

they hold themselves to the low standard of sagging pants, popping caps, bragging about rap sheets, showing off their resume of prison stays, the rap music, and other behaviors designed to keep themselves and each other in the pig pens.

Only in America do these generalized perspectives seem to arise at a higher rate. Despite the fact that some black subcultures within the U.S fit the above characteristics you mentioned, I also have witnessed some white subcultures within the U.S who do as well. Not all black AND white people dress or act the way you suggest, especially when compared to other first world nations.

Again, it is an American cultural thing as a whole...

Basically, American culture as a whole is very unique when compared to other first world nations.

Most Americans will (like most in the past) live and die without ever stepping foot outside of the U.S. Therefore, most will never realize how below par, truly dysfunctional, and behind the times (infrastructure wise included) their society as a whole actually is in many ways when compared to other first world nations.

Again:

America is very uniquely beautiful in its own way, yet very uniquely ugly in its own way.

Also, the fact the term "African American" is still used in 2015 is absurd on so many levels. It actually demonstrates how easy it is to socially engineer Americans as a whole.

When only 30% of the American population possess a valid passport (which includes all racial demographics) and only 10% of that 30% actually use it; you end up with a nation that is globally uncultured that ignorantly believes they are on par with other first world nations.

Travelling and spending much time in America (for both business and pleasure) always feels like a trip back in time for me. It's like a time warp. I was born in the 80's, yet, I can easily see what life was like (infrastructure wise) back in the 70's and 60's. Most of you, even the ones who can appreciate slightly or agree with what I'm conveying here, still cannot see the forest for the trees.

One needs to travel to other first world nations to truly understand the subtle, yet huge differences, I speak about. Most Americans will never do so and therefore ignorantly believe they are on par with other first world nations and that every nation has their issues, which is true, but most American issues are not shared to the same degree as other first world nations. The crazy thing is some Americans have a lot of ignorant things to say about the rest of the world (using google to paint their global perspective to appease their patriotic minds and quell their feelings) without ever truly experiencing the world and the truth for themselves. This is why in the past, Americans have had the wool... pulled over their eyes by the wolves and continue to live in a cesspool without actually knowing that they do.

As a world traveller, I have never experienced another first world nation such as America that has so much division; so much unnecessary violence and hate; so much below par infrastructure; so much corruption; so much subcultures of ignorance; so much everything that is wrong that shouldn't be taking place in a nation as beautiful and powerful (including brainpower) such as America.

America is the slowly rotting corpse the world sees today due to a half century of entropy caused by the engineering of consent of ignorant minds.

Btw, I'm not an American hater. A quarter of my net worth arises from dealings within the U.S. I Am very grateful to America and have much close friends there that I visit frequently (I'm down there in the States a few times a year for a few weeks or a month at a time). However, my American friends do not think remotely like you at all, Recapitulated.

Here is one example of the subtle differences that reflect something much deeper when weighed from a societal aspect:

Do you know that the wealthiest neighbourhoods here in Toronto such as - Forest Hill, Rosedale, Summerhill, Casa Loma, Yorkville, Bridal Path, the Beaches, and so on, where personal net worth can run in the hundreds of millions range; are not gated at all? In fact, we do not have gated communities at all here. That speaks volumes in very subtle ways.

Contemplate that light subtle fact on its own...and you will see how heavy it weighs on the fabric of some other societies in this world.

I flipped your words to reflect a more global perspective of how the world has come to view America:

they (Americans) hold themselves to the low standards of living without realizing they are doing so, right to bear arms, bragging about their military might, showing off their constitutional rights , their music, and other behaviours designed to keep themselves and each other DIVIDED in the pig pens.

Thoughts?

edit on 27-8-2015 by Involutionist because: grammar and punctuation SUCKS!

<< 9  10  11   >>

join