It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Declares State of War.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: ComplexCassandra

Im tired of all the foreplay. Just get it over with.I got another client waiting for you to finish NK.

CHina has stated before that in NK starts a war this time they are on their own. And really china backed up by russia is logistically impossible right now with Putin dealing with internal strife and Ukraine. CHinas economy is having fits right now too so NK is on its own. I hope they tell NK to shove their demands and starve to death.

So you openly state that you hope an entire foreign population starves to death purely because they are subservient to a dictatorial regime that you don't like? And yet it is the foreign dictator that is the monster?

That's very nice.

They are stupid enough to follow him they get exactly what they deserve. If they had any brains they would rise up and get rid of Kimmy and his boys club. Id bet alot of their own military would help if they did. NK blackmails the rest of the world and at some point you have to say no more. SO screw em.

@form of the lord- That satellite NK orbited has been scanned and tracked its on a orbit that is to say not stable. Its dead. Also NK cant afford to feed its own people with what are they gonna buy the wunder weapons with?

If you think they are alone in the death to America chant then think again, just saying dont be naive there are a host of nations that would be pretty pleased if America lost its world influence and may form a kind of secret cabal of sorts. look at the video I posted where are they getting all the tech? Russia? China? Iran? The we are tired of America list goes on and on and I think eventually we may see what they really do have. I for one dont wanna see a darned thing, I want peace, and I believe its possible in our lifetimes. Of course there is the whole obliteration thingy, I am not too interested in that destiny for obvious reasons.

They probably get seccret aid free of charge from a host of nations.
edit on 22-8-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: ComplexCassandra

North Korea has a million+ man army. If North Korea really wanted freedom, that army could absolutely topple Kim's regime along with all who gave Kim their allegiance. I would have thought by now that after generation and generation of watching their families and communities starve, they'd have finally realized where the real power lies and throw a coup. But they won't.

Exactly. So maybe, just maybe, and contrary to all the oh-so-honest Western media sources, they aren't watching generation after generation of their families starve. Maybe the reason they don't overthrow the government is because, well, they don't actually have the government that Western sources say they have.

As far as much of the West is concerned South Korea are our allies and North Korea are our enemies. I suppose it is total nonsense on my part, then, to suggest that the powers that be don't always talk honestly about their enemies.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

They are stupid enough to follow him they get exactly what they deserve. If they had any brains they would rise up and get rid of Kimmy and his boys club.

And you're saying this as a free citizen of a free country with free flow of information.

Clearly, you're pretty ignorant to the actual situation in NK and how those people actually live.

This is indoctrination on a nationwide scale. These people are forced to obey, never question, suspect everyone, report everything, from the moment they can speak.

They do not have the Internet, they do not have your media, they do not have a free and open education, they do not have any freedom at all, whatsoever, to question anything.

You have grown up surrounded by TV shows, Music, Movies, Books, you have grown up with the freedom to talk to others, discuss things, learn things, become aware of the world around you. These people have none of that.

As far as they know, NK is the greatest nation on Earth. As far as they know we all live in poverty, under horrific regimes, barely surviving. As far as they know, they have it good. Those that know better, they're murdered, people are killed in NK just for not crying enough when they see their "leader". Three whole generations of a family can be wiped out if just one of them shows anything less than absolute dedication to the "Supreme Leader".

I urge you to learn about what it's actually like for those living in that country, before you condemn them all to death.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Exactly. So maybe, just maybe, and contrary to all the oh-so-honest Western media sources, they aren't watching generation after generation of their families starve. Maybe the reason they don't overthrow the government is because, well, they don't actually have the government that Western sources say they have.

Right, so the many thousands of people who have escaped from NK are all liars, CIA agents, shills?
Their stories about the concentration camps are all make believe, even though we can see them on satellite images?
The NK squads working through China to track down and take back those who escape aren't really real?

I suppose that when we do end up going in there and finding the horrific scenes we found after WW2, you'll become a holocaust denier too, right?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

You beat me to a reply, but are right. I also wanted to point out that it's kind of hard to deny those images taken of North Korea from space. When the capital is lit up and the major tourism centers (if you can call them that) are the only places in the entire country with electricity, that's pretty telling as well.
edit on 8/22/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: ComplexCassandra

North Korea has a million+ man army. If North Korea really wanted freedom, that army could absolutely topple Kim's regime along with all who gave Kim their allegiance. I would have thought by now that after generation and generation of watching their families and communities starve, they'd have finally realized where the real power lies and throw a coup. But they won't.

As far as much of the West is concerned South Korea are our allies and North Korea are our enemies. I suppose it is total nonsense on my part, then, to suggest that the powers that be don't always talk honestly about their enemies.

Here are a few great ways to spend the day if you'd like.

And VICE has a few other films on labor camps, defectors etc.
www.youtube.com...

Jude

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Kim is paranoid and crazy and everybody knows that. Stop the stupid broadcasts. In a way, it's invading a country's airspace.
It's not worth people losing their lives over. Stop the broadcasts you foolish little twits caught in a ridiculously childish power struggle. Like parents managing teenage rebellious behaviors "Choose your battles". You can't fight over every little thing.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Most recent update -

The talks are still ongoing, stretching past midnight local time. So far no agreement has been made and the people in the meeting are taking a break.

From twitter

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

The broadcasts were in response to the landmine incident. Would it have been better for South Korea to charge into N. Korea? The broadcasts were a better response. N. Korea has issue when it comes to criticism of their leader and ideology. They need to get over it.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

They are stupid enough to follow him they get exactly what they deserve. If they had any brains they would rise up and get rid of Kimmy and his boys club.

And you're saying this as a free citizen of a free country with free flow of information.

Clearly, you're pretty ignorant to the actual situation in NK and how those people actually live.

This is indoctrination on a nationwide scale. These people are forced to obey, never question, suspect everyone, report everything, from the moment they can speak.

They do not have the Internet, they do not have your media, they do not have a free and open education, they do not have any freedom at all, whatsoever, to question anything.

You have grown up surrounded by TV shows, Music, Movies, Books, you have grown up with the freedom to talk to others, discuss things, learn things, become aware of the world around you. These people have none of that.

As far as they know, NK is the greatest nation on Earth. As far as they know we all live in poverty, under horrific regimes, barely surviving. As far as they know, they have it good. Those that know better, they're murdered, people are killed in NK just for not crying enough when they see their "leader". Three whole generations of a family can be wiped out if just one of them shows anything less than absolute dedication to the "Supreme Leader".

I urge you to learn about what it's actually like for those living in that country, before you condemn them all to death.

Terrorist are indoctrinated too so unfortunatly like the japanese before them thousands of them will die in a war. NK reminds me of the Japan of WW2. SOmetimes the only cure for indoctrination is pain and being forced to see. Also Ignorance is no excuse under the law and that includes international law.

NK blackmails people to get what it wants. its time to stop it one way or another. Its one big self serving cult to take care of one fat butterball.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Hey you got Kims personal twitter? i think ill egg him on some.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Unconfirmed reports on twitter of China moving PTZ-89 tank destroyers in Yanji towards the NK border.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

They have a name for the day that North Korea declares war on the south and U.S...... they call it Friday

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ashpack
Unconfirmed reports on twitter of China moving PTZ-89 tank destroyers in Yanji towards the NK border.

Of course. To keep the border of China secure and free of fleeing NK troops.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Of course. To keep the border of China secure and free of fleeing NK troops.

Or civilians... If there is a war, NK wont need to protect the Chinese border and they will no doubt pull troops away from it and send to the frontlines (neither US or SK will come through there and I dont think they see China as someone that would invade them). Which means that if any NK citizens want to flee, that's their chance. And I'm guessing China dont want that.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Here is a Link that has what you are saying , has some picts and a twitter post

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Used to be you could go to China and China would deal with North Korea when it got out of hand. However, those days are gone. While North Korea will take food and oil from China they have labeled the as traitors for some time because of China's trade deals with South Korea which are worth more to China than anything a poor antiquated state like North Korea could ever offer.

The real problem with North Korea is nobody wants to try and clean that mess up when it falls. In the event of a war would the US and South Korea really want to push up into North Korea? Not for fear of any military issues but, instead the cost in rebuilding the North into a modern nation. China would likely not want it either with its only concern being to secure its border from millions of refugees. Fixing that nation would a be nightmare.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Even though North Korean how their army strong but I could see that South Korean has better technology than North korean, u all can c the civilization of South K. Okay North K also got the Nuclear weapon but they might not know that South Korean prepare the plan how to block the attack from the Nuclear weapon because of their technology and science

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Call him "A fat wee bastard " for me

(Scottish Accent) lol

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Call him "A fat wee bastard " for me

(Scottish Accent) lol

Sure thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join