It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Declares State of War.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Obi88

So you lip off and accuse me of using MSM sources. I provide you links to north Korean media reporting in the same manner, showing its the broadcasts from the south, and you now question the reports because it comes from NK.

Either bring yourself up to speed on whats going on before commenting or go to bed would you please. These sidelines of yours are annoying in that it distracts the thread information flow for those of us with a clue.

This is my last response to you until you educate yourself on north korea and stop derailing the thread.

Start with the north Korean media links I provided.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Lip off haha calm down dude, thought were just discussing our views on the situation. Your saying You believe this started because of loud speakers, I say it's the escalations of U.S. troops in sk. I'm sorry if u think I'm lipping off. I'm only educated to yr 10 yes. Does that mean I'm not good enough for the forum or site, because I'm saying I've read the statement and find it false. Your saying you believe The statement to be all true. You can show me all the links you like champ, but if u look at the sistuations history you'll soon see that the loud speakers have been there for a long time. Why now complain ? I know you'll prob just copy and paste some link and say I'm stupid and wreaking this thread. But shouldn't we all be discussing our OWN views on this. Or we can be like you and believe what the papers say aye mate ?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Obi88

and north Korea says its current actions are because of the broadcasts.

Like I said take it up with North Korea because they apparently don't agree with your assessment.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
"North Korea says". Oohhhhhhhh the truth and nothing but the truth ? Really... Haha

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
North Korea must want more money.

They only beat their chests when they need dough. Nothing will happen. Just like the last 50 times they've threatened war.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Welp, the deadline just passed, no doom yet.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Fat Kim says he was going to attack SK 8.30am Saturday...

lol another fantasy..

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

the meeting is set for 6 pm, 30 mins after the deadline.

@ the comment about the broadcasts - The south ended the broadcast over 11 years ago and recently restarted them in response to the landmine incident.
edit on 22-8-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

they're holding talks.

North and South Korea are to hold top-level talks amid growing tension, the South's presidential office has said.
Senior aides to the two countries' leaders will meet at the Panmunjom truce village on the border at 0900 GMT, the Blue House said.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Not fantasy , diplomacy.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Yep, and I'll stay up for that out of sheer curiosity alone. I think the situation has already been diffused by the politicians involved here.. No-one wants a war here. I don't think we will see a major escalation, NK has done this time and time again, there is no reason to ever take them serious.

A real conflict with NK will take some serious effort of the west to make it happen. It will happen at some point. Is this it? Who knows right now.

edit on 22-8-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Meeting starts in 10min.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Let the warring begins.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

I think little Kimmy was influenced when he watched the movie "The Interview". Death to Murica.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I feel for Kimmy, I'm having the same problem with my neighbor and his loud speakers.
Negotiations aren't going well.... me think, blow em up!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Interestingly enough the 2 officials from South Korea were specifically requested to attend the meeting by the north. I guess it could be taken several different ways but it makes one wonder if they aren't being used as high profile specific targets should things go south.

The 2 S. Korean ministers deal with N. Korean affairs.

ETA - the talks have officialy started -
RT - North, South Korea top brass hold talks on border crisis

Senior officials from North and South Korea have started talks on the border crisis. The meeting started an hour after Pyongyang’s ultimatum demanding Seoul stop ‘broadcasting propaganda’ passed its deadline.

"The South and the North agreed to hold talks related to the ongoing situation in South-North relations at 6pm our time at [border village of] Panmunjom," said Kim Kyou-hyun, deputy national security adviser to the South Korean president, earlier on Saturday.

The meeting started at 18:00 local time (09:00 GMT).

Seoul said the initial proposal for negotiations came from Pyongyang on Friday.

National Security Adviser Kim Kwan-jin and Unification Minister Hong Yong-pyo will hold a meeting with two North Korean officials - Kim Yang-gon, the top official in charge of South Korea affairs, and Hwang Pyong-so, director of the general political department of North Korea's military.

Earlier Pyongyang delivered an ultimatum to Seoul demanding it stop broadcasting propaganda via loudspeakers across the borders. It set a deadline of 17:00 local time (08:00 GMT) on Saturday for this to happen. The North threatened ‘imminent’ military action if Seoul didn’t meet the demands.

The South will target any North Korean units that attack loudspeakers in the Demilitarized Zone, a South Korean Defense Ministry official told TASS.

"In case of fire on broadcasting stations in the Demilitarised Zone, our armed forces will counterattack."

He added that the South’s military “would act proportionally on any threats they face.”

click link yadda yadda yadda...
edit on 22-8-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Katy Perry song would be a killer if they only had a chance to see it.
It's rather like watching a sad hard-core stuff from local news like a domestic violence with a woman screaming and where an insane husband with a knife had to be shot by a police.
Women have that Mother Kali wisdom aspect in them and men are forced to act, change and eventually die when they are wicked.
And NK is very unnatural. That's why I'm expecting no retreats from SK president anymore. She just needs to be sure the police men will take care of her. Keep her safe grant her a full confidence and things will change.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Yep, and I'll stay up for that out of sheer curiosity alone. I think the situation has already been diffused by the politicians involved here.. No-one wants a war here. I don't think we will see a major escalation, NK has done this time and time again, there is no reason to ever take them serious.

A real conflict with NK will take some serious effort of the west to make it happen. It will happen at some point. Is this it? Who knows right now.

The longer the world waits the more bloody a war will be.

Better to get it over with now than wait until NK can launch ICBM's.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

a reply to: Wookiep
Interestingly enough the 2 officials from South Korea were specifically requested to attend the meeting by the north.

I would send two women then.

Or maybe one of them too but with the instructions to remain silent to show them their silly games are over.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

That depends where you live I guess.

Remember he changed his time zone?

Jude

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Some info coming in...

abcnews.go.com...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join