It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Declares State of War.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Not about mines or loud speakers. How stupid. It's the ramped up U.S. troop numbers in sk. Haha loud speakers... Sorry Americans but China got nk's back and guess who's got China's ? Yep russia ! Nobody owns the world and the USA will one day pay for there war crimes. Think us has around 15 bases in sk. Why ? Who died and made them boss ? Who did they defeat to rewrite history ? How many contries have they "freed" haha how many civis your cops kill ? How you treat your war vets ? Poisoned rivers and forest from radiation, failed school system. You live in a world where it's not what you know, it's WHO you know. Most of you think your the good guy or girl, but years of brainwashing and popping pills and you guys arnt thinking straight. Lol I don't think # will go down personally but you guys gotta wake up. Nothing will change unless u wake the F up.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
If L'il Kim steps out of line CHINA will deal with it...America needs to do nothing other than have a word with L'il Kim's bosses. Rein yer neck in fat stuff or do we have to bring out Mr Spanky.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
5min....

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

China and the United States do not want war in Korea. Neither side will win in such a conflict and it would be bad for both. And both China, and the USA knows it, as does both North and South Korea.

China could simply wait for a while while both sides destroy each other .... and in the opening few days that is exactly what would happen.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I could then see China move in an overwhelming 'Peace Keeping' force and take direct control of both North and South Korea.

China wants the US off the Asian landmass and this would achieve their goal.

So do not write of a war just yet. China stopped the US in the first Korean War and if this one goes up, then NK will make a mess of SK in the few opening rounds.

China may have to apologize for a few incidental US deaths, when it can't blame NK but so be it.

P

edit on 22/8/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
5pm.....

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
S. Korea stated they would stop broadcasts if N. Korea admits to the land mine incident. N. Korea refuses.

Well...... That's not going to happen. (NK admitting involvement in the land mine incident) So what now? The question now is, will NK make due with it's threats or just cry wolf like the countless other times they threatened "imminent war!@" ? We will find out in the next couple hours.
edit on 22-8-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

The 2 sides are expected to meet in panmujon prior to the deadline end to try and resolve the situation.

My money is neither side backs done.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Obi88

Actually its the speakers. North korea has stated its the speakers.

Maybe research before trying to blame someone eh?

link   
There is hope. The deadline has nearly passed, yet talks are being held.

Top aides to the leaders of North and South Korea will meet at the Panmunjom truce village straddling their border on Saturday, the South said, raising hopes for an end to a standoff that put the two sides on the brink of armed conflict.

The meeting is due to take place half an hour after North Korea's previously set ultimatum demanding that the South halt its loudspeaker propaganda broadcasts along the border or face military action.

South, North Korea officials to meet in bid to ease tension
edit on 8/22/2015 by AceWombat04 because: Left out a word

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I agree, neither side will back down, and NK will admit to nothing. So NK will hold the cards, will they make due with their threats? I doubt it. They never do! We will see though...

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Obi88
5min....

Actually 1 hour and 20 mins.

Deadline is 5:30 pm north korean time.
edit on 22-8-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

I agree, neither side will back down, and NK will admit to nothing. So NK will hold the cards, will they make due with their threats? I doubt it. They never do! We will see though...

They moved artillery into place...

If Kim doesn't follow thru I think it will cause even more issues for him and his leadership.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

They moved artillery into place...

If Kim doesn't follow thru I think it will cause even more issues for him and his leadership.

Yep, and that's a GOOD thing, Kim never follows through and this time it may break him if he doesn't. Personally, I don't think he will follow through, because I think he is a coward, and think he knows he would be anihilated if he tried to resume an all out war with the US/S Korea.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Then the question becomes -

What scenario will most likely extend kimmys reign? A direct confrontation with S. Korea or backing down and facing internal dissent from his leaders.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Then the question becomes -

What scenario will most likely extend kimmys reign? A direct confrontation with S. Korea or backing down and facing internal dissent from his leaders.

True. The possibility for real doom still exists at this moment...

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra oh is that what they said on main stream media ? Well...must be true then.. Pfft

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Woops, I set my iPad clock to Seoul time and it didn't set. So me thinking it was 5, it was 4pm... So it's 4:40pm I'm one he ahead of Seoul time. Any updates fello doomers?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Obi88
a reply to: Xcathdra oh is that what they said on main stream media ? Well...must be true then.. Pfft

Try North Korean State media chuckles... Do you do any research before lipping off and looking ignorant?

DPRK FM on Situation That Reached Brink of War

............The General Staff of the Korean People's Army sent an ultimatum to the south Korean puppet Ministry of Defense at 17:00, Pyongyang time, on August 20 that a strong military action would be launched unless it stops the anti-DPRK broadcasting for psychological warfare and dismantles all psywar means within 48 hours.
The Central Military Commission of the Workers' Party of Korea examined and ratified the offensive operation plan of the KPA Front Command to launch retaliatory strike and counterattack on the whole length of the front all at once. It also approved the decision of the KPA General Staff in which it sent an ultimatum to the south Korean puppet Ministry of Defense.

Click link to read entire announcement.

Maybe you should take your concerns up with north Korean media outlets and the Supreme moron himself.

North Korean media outlets

www.KCNA.KP

ETA - Here is the PyongYang newspaper reports -
Rodong.Rep.KP - Kim Jong Un Guides Emergency Enlarged Meeting of WPK Central Military Commission

The situation of the country is now inching close to the brink of a war due to the continued anti-DPRK political and military provocations by the U.S. imperialists and the south Korean puppet forces.

The broadcasting for anti-DPRK psychological warfare, resumed by the south Korean puppet military gangsters in all sectors of the front under the pretext of doubtful "mine explosion" case which occurred in the demilitarized zone of the western sector of the front on August 4, is still going on day and night. And the leaflet-scattering operation against the DPRK, kicked off with mobilization of die-hard reactionary organizations, has gone beyond a tolerance limit.

Psychological warfare against the DPRK is, in essence, an open act of war against it.

In this regard, the General Staff of the Korean People's Army on August 20 sent an ultimatum to the south Korean puppet Ministry of Defense that a strong military action would be launched at once unless it stops the anti-DPRK broadcasting for psychological warfare and removes all psywar means within 48 hours.

Nevertheless, the south Korean puppet military gangsters getting frantic in provoking the DPRK again invented a case of "shell fired by the north" on the afternoon of August 20, Juche 104 (2015) and, under that pretext, fired dozens of shells on the DPRK's inviolable territory, a reckless military action.

Such reckless political and military provocations on the part of the south Korean puppet military gangsters are driving the country to a war crisis.

Under the prevailing grave situation, an emergency enlarged meeting of the Central Military Commission of the Workers' Party of Korea (WPK) was convened at night of August 20.

The meeting was presided over by Kim Jong Un, first secretary of the WPK, chairman of the WPK Central Military Commission, first chairman of the DPRK National Defence Commission and supreme commander of the KPA.

Present there were members of the WPK Central Military Commission, operations commanding officers of the KPA General Staff, commanders of the KPA frontline large combined units, senior officials of the state security and people's security organs, leading officials of the WPK Central Committee and officials in charge of external affairs.

The meeting heard a report of the General Reconnaissance Bureau of the General Staff of the KPA on how the enemies committed the military provocation in the central western sectors of the front on the afternoon of Thursday, its truth and their general movements. It examined the preparations for launching operations of the frontline large combined units of the KPA as of 23:00 on Thursday and discussed a plan for the political and military counteractions to foil the enemies' moves for war. The meeting also examined and ratified the offensive operation plan of the KPA Front Command to launch retaliatory strike and counterattack on the whole length of front all at once under an unavoidable situation.

And the Central Military Commission of the WPK approved the decision of the KPA General Staff in which it sent to the south Korean puppet Ministry of Defense an ultimatum on 17:00 on Thursday that the KPA would launch a strong military action unless it stops psychological broadcasting towards the north and dismantle all means for psychological warfare within 48 hours.

At the emergency enlarged meeting of the Central Military Commission of the WPK, Kim Jong Un issued an order of the supreme commander of the Korean People's Army that the frontline large combined units of the KPA should enter a wartime state to be fully battle ready to launch surprise operations and the area along the front be put in a semi-war state from 17:00 on Friday.

Commanders were appointed and dispatched to the relevant sectors of the front to command military actions in the areas to destroy means for psychological warfare unless the enemies stop the psychological broadcasting within 48 hours and put down their possible counter-actions.

The meeting discussed the measures to convert the party and power bodies, working people's organizations, state security, people's security and judicial and prosecution organs, factories, enterprises, cooperative farms and other units in the relevant areas into the semi-war system as the semi-war state has been declared in the area along the front.

It also set forth the duties and tasks of officials in charge of external affairs to fully lay bare the truth about the prevailing situation caused by the enemies' undisguised and surprise aggression.

edit on 22-8-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
NK is like an annoying barking chihuahua on a leash held by China who I'm sure is face palming every time they stir up $#!+ like this.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Hahah chuckles. You think your news is mainstream. Well North korea is worst. I relieze what they said ! I've read what theve said. " oh but it was North korean top officals" so your tellin me that North koreans are telling nothing but the truth to the nation ? Lol. Why would they tell the world," hey we don't like the increasing number of U.S. troops we think u should stop or else... Hahaha listen to your self... " no it's not mainstream, it's an official North korean news site".. Watch out for kimmy tactics :p.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join