It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Declares State of War.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It's been 4 hrs since this suspect meeting took place. It's about 9pm in Korea now.. This is when those new micro-gecko spy robots would come in handy aye ?
. What's everyone's thoughts atm ? Are their any signs of military movement ? I didn't think kimmy did meetings more then 5min... Hehe

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Wookiep
Welp, the deadline just passed, no doom yet.

the meeting is set for 6 pm, 30 mins after the deadline.

Yep, and I'll stay up for that out of sheer curiosity alone. I think the situation has already been diffused by the politicians involved here.. No-one wants a war here. I don't think we will see a major escalation, NK has done this time and time again, there is no reason to ever take them serious.

A real conflict with NK will take some serious effort of the west to make it happen. It will happen at some point. Is this it? Who knows right now.

The longer the world waits the more bloody a war will be.

Better to get it over with now than wait until NK can launch ICBM's.

Why do you think it will be ICBM's? It could be an EMP that is already in a sleeper cell or some other madness that sends us into the stone age. We are dealing with governments here with unlimited resources, dont expect conventional hail marries you may be dissapointed.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Obi88

The talks are still ongoing and I have not seen any statements on how its going or what all is being discussed. As for the length of time I would agree its unusually long given meetings in the past.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I hope both sides agree to give peace a chance and let diplomacy win the day. Warmongers will of course pout, but what else is new for people who cheer on mass death.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Yonhap had breaking news that the meeting has ended. However when you click the twitter link it says the article was no longer there.

Yonhap News Agency ‏@YonhapNews · 30m30 minutes ago
(URGENT) Koreas end high-level talks http://(link tracking not allowed)/1fxReoy

Yonhap correction - Talks still ongoing.
edit on 22-8-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
That's what I'm abit worried about.Yes these 2 have a history. One side wants revenge and the other side wants donamance. The only good is for one side to back down to the other... But who will be the bigger man and say sorry ? I think sk have had enough of that and I can't see lil kimmy backin down. Maybe bigger powers might step in ?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra yes that's very odd.. The meeting that never happened.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
NK usually has China standing behind them, giving them false courage. China isn't exactly happy with NK right now. I don't know how much of a difference that will make, if any, but it is worth noting.

It is unlikely either side will back down willingly. The culture is built on honor. The idea of losing face is unacceptable. That is why NK makes up such ridiculous stories after all the sabre rattling and barking is done. It must present an image of some kind of victory to its people.

I hope some day Li'l Kimmy realizes it takes more than making happy happy in his big boy pants to be a man, let alone a leader.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

The culture is built on honor. The idea of losing face is unacceptable.

If the talks were going badly, they would have ended already because of that. The meeting will be portrayed as South Korea giving in to the North's demands through fear. That will allow Kim to save face and appear as a strong leader.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

If the talks were going badly, they would have ended already because of that. The meeting will be portrayed as South Korea giving in to the North's demands through fear. That will allow Kim to save face and appear as a strong leader.
a reply to: EternalSolace

That is exactly what I said. Don't forget that the talks are where Li'l kim will make the demands for reparation that he wants. This usually ends with some kind of payment, which is pretty much what all the noise is about. He barks and rants, lobs a few antique missiles into the ocean and then asks for remuneration to "save the world from his massive military might".

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

So yeah if they are getting various weapons from various nations around the world I wouldnt be suprised if they whip out with anti satellite stuff as well as a host of space weaponry we dont expect them to have. There could be directed energy scalar madness and lasers that explode similar to nuclear weapons. How does one prepare for the unknown? War is a scary thing, and if we think it will be contained to Korea we need our heads checked. Like I said before we have our own problems to deal with, we dont need any more wars, what we need is peace.
edit on 22-8-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

a reply to: EternalSolace

That is exactly what I said.

Sure enough it is. I'm not quite sure what I was thinking. I'm a bit groggy this morning and pilfering through Korean news sources for new news isn't helping.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Kimmy-J just wants to let his long pent up firework off:

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
So yeah if they are getting various weapons from various nations around the world I wouldnt be suprised if they whip out with anti satellite stuff as well as a host of space weaponry we dont expect them to have. There could be directed energy scalar madness and lasers that explode similar to nuclear weapons.

Is that you, Alex Jones...?!

edit on 22-8-2015 by PresidentHeston because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
They are having dinner, now lets go with the El nino ( Bruce Lee ). War is cancelled.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PresidentHeston
Kimmy-J just wants to let his long pent up firework off:

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
So yeah if they are getting various weapons from various nations around the world I wouldnt be suprised if they whip out with anti satellite stuff as well as a host of space weaponry we dont expect them to have. There could be directed energy scalar madness and lasers that explode similar to nuclear weapons.

Is that you, Alex Jones...?!

You think I am Alex Jones seriously?
I am not him.

Funny video though I never saw that one, I bet the North Koreans must be furious about it too LOL. Well only time will tell if they will bring the stone age back to America or if we will Obliterate them, of course there is always a third option which is my favorite we all stop hating each other and decide to get along and work towards a better tommorrow.
However I dont expect much that way I wont be dissapointed when the world ends due to mass stupidity.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Im tired of all the foreplay. Just get it over with.I got another client waiting for you to finish NK.

CHina has stated before that in NK starts a war this time they are on their own. And really china backed up by russia is logistically impossible right now with Putin dealing with internal strife and Ukraine. CHinas economy is having fits right now too so NK is on its own. I hope they tell NK to shove their demands and starve to death.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Im tired of all the foreplay. Just get it over with.I got another client waiting for you to finish NK.

CHina has stated before that in NK starts a war this time they are on their own. And really china backed up by russia is logistically impossible right now with Putin dealing with internal strife and Ukraine. CHinas economy is having fits right now too so NK is on its own. I hope they tell NK to shove their demands and starve to death.

So you openly state that you hope an entire foreign population starves to death purely because they are subservient to a dictatorial regime that you don't like? And yet it is the foreign dictator that is the monster?

That's very nice.

edit on 22-8-2015 by ComplexCassandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

It's all BS, both are ignorant, North Korea is nothing but bluster and do a little bit then stop, do a little bit then stop.
South Korea is a wimp, they take shots complain, take shots complain, and do nothing about it.

They will eventually go back home and start the crap all over again.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ComplexCassandra

North Korea has a million+ man army. If North Korea really wanted freedom, that army could absolutely topple Kim's regime along with all who gave Kim their allegiance. I would have thought by now that after generation and generation of watching their families and communities starve, they'd have finally realized where the real power lies and throw a coup. But they won't.

Same problem in the US just not to that extreme. The power lies within the voters to get rid of the garbage that occupies DC. But we just won't collectively do it.

Fear of death and starvation is a hell of a thing.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ComplexCassandra

originally posted by: yuppa

So you openly state that you hope an entire foreign population starves to death purely because they are subservient to a dictatorial regime that you don't like? And yet it is the foreign dictator that is the monster?

That's very nice.

They are stupid enough to follow him they get exactly what they deserve. If they had any brains they would rise up and get rid of Kimmy and his boys club. Id bet alot of their own military would help if they did. NK blackmails the rest of the world and at some point you have to say no more. SO screw em.

@form of the lord- That satellite NK orbited has been scanned and tracked its on a orbit that is to say not stable. Its dead. Also NK cant afford to feed its own people with what are they gonna buy the wunder weapons with?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join