It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You hear it all the time, but trust me it is right around the corner.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Jeez OP, for crying out loud, can't you just come out and give us a name already like a mature big boy? Or are you afraid the big nameless alphabet agency boogyman is going to come out and black bag you? Get a grip, cut the drama, and suspense, and give us something, or this thread is just as pointless as ever!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

One reason ETs are interested in human beings and haven't wiped out our civilization yet is our potential. Human beings have the unique ability to evolve extremely fast [...]

You lost me at 'anthropoidal adulation', Jerry.

originally posted by: gunshooter
Jeez OP, for crying out loud, can't you just come out and give us a name already like a mature big boy?

Come on now... He would hardly be able to milk the stars and flags that way, would he?

edit on 21-8-2015 by PresidentHeston because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Given the reinstatement of the old (new) ATS rules, I'm quite surprised this thread is still here.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Why is it always down to the US to determine when we have disclosure , just like in independence day the aliens always seem to attack the US , everything is US centric , and yeh if aliens wanted to announce they are here they would do it globally and to every living being all at once

not wait for mr president to prepare a speech to limit damage on the human psyche

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: iksmodnad

To the OP. You are going to be offended by my post because the Truth offends people and it will show your ignorance. I know you know nothing because you are so wrong on multiple points. #1 We don't have near light speed craft! WE HAVE SUPERLIMINAL SPACE CRAFT! That means we can go 7x the speed of light. How? Well there is a parallel dimension where time and space doesn't operate. Dust particles stand still so as we tunnel through space at that speed we can shoot them down before they tear holes through our ship. #2 reason I know your wrong ? We did not originate on this planet. No race did. We emmigrated here from the planet Aremo X3, the planet Bhakaratini, and the Planet Hebra 1.3 million years ago. The deluge of an asteroid is what wiped us back into stone age technology and the invention of the wheel was a giant step backwards for us. SUPERLIMINAL craft and Nuclear bombs is tech we are only REDISCOVERING because the Small not the Large Greys have HIV and traded tech for time on Earth once we crossed recrossed into the Nuclear Age again so they could find a cure as they are going Extinct very quickly. They need us more then we need them. In fact the greys #ed us over more then you can imagine. I won't get into that..........

edit on 21-8-2015 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I'd guess it's because ATS is primarily a US site. If we had one in the UK, the UK would be the ones providing disclosure

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
no names, no proof?

looks like another one of those predictions

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I wouldn't discount a disclosure!

The worrying thing is what will they disclose and how will they deceive?..

Judging by a few comments I have read here and the reactions I hear from most people, I am wary of this disclosure as it seems everyone has fallen for the alien ET theme.

The evidence points to the UFO phenomena being Cryptoterrestrial and not alien!!

The Annunaki Reptilians bred/developed a hybrid with the inclusions of the Aryans, and their progeny was the Rh negative cro Magnons. This is who the elites etc are descended from. I now also believe the Cro magnons *may* have been created on Mars and then arrived on Earth 30,000 years ago when Mars 'fell'.

The Greys have been here for millennia and may even be a creation of this planet.

Mathematically I do believe aliens exist! But we are not dealing with aliens exclusively on this planet.

We are dealing with remnants of the past previous advanced civilization of Human like beings.

Ok thread closed!

edit on 21-8-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

The US based - National Aeronautics and Space Administration and the American President will be part of a press conference. So a nation that makes up less than 5% of the world's population will have their President and their Space Administration represented. Not the UN President, not the Chinese, Russians, Indians, Europeans and other nations with Space Programs. No the good ole' USA once again speaks for and to the world..

It's not egocentric and you know it yourself. .The US always played a major role in economics ,military space explorations you name it.. we always complain against NASA the whole world does that including science.

They are the leading country that mingles in almost everything from foreign affairs ,shifting powers around the world ,it's the new age Rome from the past. Back then things also had be Proclaimed by Rome to convince the people what they said was true. Hell even Jezus didn't got away with Rome..

So yes I think it's the only way to make people aware enough on this matter..

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

Yeh well I guess you are right,

as with Astr0 and his thread on ats , it always seems like aliens or some race want to help us evolve or do something amazing but cant because Mr Government wont allow it , they wont allow a technologically advanced race stop them controlling the world hahahahahah its laughable.

They have technology and the know how to save earth and have ever lasting peace , they just lack the Balls to do it !

tell ye whit , give me a scotsman the technology and I'll sort this mess out in 5 #in minutes

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
ET Disclosure and/or contact is the only viable way to avert/postpone WW3 or local nuclear war.
Such will be unavoidable rather soon, either in the Korean peninsula, or in the Middle East, or even Ukraine.
The Developed West is in a technological and economic deadlock. Only a breakthru could save it.

The Disclosure is not necessarily to be announcement by Obama with standing next to him two Grey and Pleiadian.
The ET contact could happen first, after the human disclosure was postponed for 25 years. The ET could have already gotten permission from world leaders to make the public contact in a place and time chosen by them. Why not next to the UN in NY on the Jubilee 70y session?

Any place on earth is OK, and the time is NOW. If they want to avert WW3 as the insiders like Dr Mitchel say they did during the Cold War.

I do not rule out a massive flyover of thousands of ships over all big cities. It will scare some people, but the brutal reality is much more scary. Smaller appearance over a chosen city/country could happen with less demonstration but equal consequences.

If the window of September is missed, after already missed 25y with landmark 2000, 2012, when insiders almost promised such appearance (as on Olympic games etc), perhaps WW3 won't be postponed for the event. Then perhaps the ET would have to clean up the radioactive dust after us.
edit on 21-8-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I am open minded, but also skeptical at the op, however it is well written and easy to follow unlike some posts on here.

But it seems too simple and ties up many conspiracy theories together too easily as well.

Aliens think we evolve quickly, hence they want to abduct us to examine our software in exchange for their hardware. They are highly spiritual, so that dampens the effects on the religions of the world. The meeting with Eisenhower to agree this, what we think as Black projects ie F35 and this could explain the black budget being really high as its actually for other advanced hand me down alien tech. It all just seems too simplistic.

You also mention in title of this thread, that we have heard this all before, but then go onto state exactly the same that has come before.

As far as this source that was supposedly told to get the world ready for soft/hard/full disclosure. That list we can narrow down quite quickly.

James Edward McDonald & Stanton Friedman come my mind first and foremost, if what you say is true.

On a side note, wouldn't it be hilarious if the government did actually disclose everything (if they have anything) and it was in no way related to any of the greys,black triangles,cigar shapes,anti gravity things. I would chuckle enormously.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Disclosure is not necessarily to be announcement by Obama with standing next to him two Grey and Pleiadian. 

Don't think if it's going to happen that this will be the scenario. I can see headlines coming when it will happen as you say..and the words collaboration will be one of them IMO..

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

The OP said that the US would be leading the alleged disclosure, simply because they have most experience with ET's and most knowledge about them.

I mean I don't know why would aliens wish to reveal themselves to us. We can't live peacefully with each other, i dunno what would happen if we knew there were extraterrestrial beings on other planets or even on this planet. I think we would have groups like "Human power", "Kill the aliens because our god says so..." etc.
edit on 21-8-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
How nice would it be to believe that we could screw everything up on planet earth as badly as we have and be rescued ala a "Hail Mary Pass" at the last minute?

No matter how many ugly, evil, savage things we see and do we still cling to a romantic ending...

That speaks a lot about us I think.

edit on 8/21/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
if they appear over iraq isis will ruin it by firing RPG7's at them !

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Our down fall is our lack of spirituality, as most ETs are far more spiritually advanced than we are, spirituality is a common theme among intelligent life. The biggest concern ET's have about us is our potential to become extremely advanced, extremely fast and lacking the rationality to peacefully co exist in the cosmos among the intergalactic community

This is starting to sound it is more like part of someone's list to father christmas.. "I'd like total disclosure with a side order of intergalactic peace please!"

edit on 21/8/2015 by L.A.B because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Which part of the forum description didn't you read?

You don't have to post in this thread.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

I'm sorry, I have no idea what you mean.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I suggest you read this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join