It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You hear it all the time, but trust me it is right around the corner.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Kwl. I guess I just sit here and wait for it. It sounds awesome.

I swear down, if it's not true... i'll... not be pleased!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy
Kwl. I guess I just sit here and wait for it. It sounds awesome.

I swear down, if it's not true... i'll... not be pleased!!!

CURSE YOU HE MAN!!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind that aliens exist, i'm just hoping this particular order you're talking about and these particular aliens you're talking about exist under these particular circumstances you're talking about. I would love to converse with some aliens.

I wonder if that would offend them, calling them aliens. Do you think the aliens would want to be called humans? What if the aliens want to touch our hair, do we get angry or do we blush and let them while giggling a little? What if the aliens tell us that everything we know is wrong, that time is moving backwards, that cause is the result of effect, and then they tell us how we can actually get ripped abs in two weeks just by clicking this ad?

So many questions need answering.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The only thing im thinking is will lockheed stock go up or down if disclosure happens.

Nobody in these 11 pages has mentioned if there is any way to capitalize off this.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I was thinking about that earlier, but the new york stock exchange is already so low because of china's crashing economy that I thought it would be irrelevant to discuss

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
I'll bet your right on this..lol

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thiaoouba Prophecy
a reply to: iksmodnad

To the OP. You are going to be offended by my post because the Truth offends people and it will show your ignorance. I know you know nothing because you are so wrong on multiple points. #1 We don't have near light speed craft! WE HAVE SUPERLIMINAL SPACE CRAFT! That means we can go 7x the speed of light. How? Well there is a parallel dimension where time and space doesn't operate. Dust particles stand still so as we tunnel through space at that speed we can shoot them down before they tear holes through our ship. #2 reason I know your wrong ? We did not originate on this planet. No race did. We emmigrated here from the planet Aremo X3, the planet Bhakaratini, and the Planet Hebra 1.3 million years ago. The deluge of an asteroid is what wiped us back into stone age technology and the invention of the wheel was a giant step backwards for us. SUPERLIMINAL craft and Nuclear bombs is tech we are only REDISCOVERING because the Small not the Large Greys have HIV and traded tech for time on Earth once we crossed recrossed into the Nuclear Age again so they could find a cure as they are going Extinct very quickly. They need us more then we need them. In fact the greys #ed us over more then you can imagine. I won't get into that..........

quick question.. how much crack did you smoke before typing this? Dead serious btw

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
And what happens when 2016 comes around with no disclosure?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
So is it time to put all my wealth into Franklin Commemorative Plates and Precious Metals? Should I gather the women-folk and lil' uns and retreat to the school bus we buried in the back-40?

I did my bit at the pointy-end, and it never really leaves you, I am not not suspicious nor paranoid, but I like to think I am still alert and in possession of my BS-Detector...but I find these vague "Dooooooooom is nigh" threads alternatively annoying and sad.

It makes me wonder how many of these sooth-sayers have traveled outside their own lands? (Spring Break doesnt count) I am willing to bet the number is low. It also occurs to me that MY generation is responsible for THIS generations profound paranoia. We did them no favours trying to save them from the troubles we faced growing-up in a world that actually WAS dangerous.

...now get off my lawn...lol

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Disclosure has already happened. Other countries have released documents stating that beings are visiting Earth. It's just the U.S. that keeps lying. For most it's like "until the U.S. says so it didn't happen. But the UFO reports from top military, police officers, and airline pilots speak volumes about what's really taking place. We were never alone.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

The only pittyful about those movies is that they mostly portrait the aliens as a despiteful being that should be terminated. As if they want to say hey don't trust any other planetary being because sooner or later they going to kill us off.. but I'm glad we evolve so quickly so now we're probably on the same alien evolutionary class line as they are and don't want to kill us anymore. .

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LongishLongo

originally posted by: Thiaoouba Prophecy

To the OP. You are going to be offended by my post because the Truth offends people and it will show your ignorance. I know you know nothing because you are so wrong on multiple points. #1 We don't have near light speed craft! WE HAVE SUPERLIMINAL SPACE CRAFT! That means we can go 7x the speed of light. How? Well there is a parallel dimension where time and space doesn't operate. Dust particles stand still so as we tunnel through space at that speed we can shoot them down before they tear holes through our ship. #2 reason I know your wrong ? We did not originate on this planet. No race did. We emmigrated here from the planet Aremo X3, the planet Bhakaratini, and the Planet Hebra 1.3 million years ago. The deluge of an asteroid is what wiped us back into stone age technology and the invention of the wheel was a giant step backwards for us. SUPERLIMINAL craft and Nuclear bombs is tech we are only REDISCOVERING because the Small not the Large Greys have HIV and traded tech for time on Earth once we crossed recrossed into the Nuclear Age again so they could find a cure as they are going Extinct very quickly. They need us more then we need them. In fact the greys #ed us over more then you can imagine. I won't get into that..........

quick question.. how much crack did you smoke before typing this? Dead serious btw

Quick question how long did you read the TnC? dead serious btw.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
And what happens when 2016 comes around with no disclosure?

The same thing that happens every time pinky....we try to guess again.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I will not name him by name, but he works for the government and is a famous "UFO researcher"

Ah, the famous secret source. Does the source tell everyone that he likes Vanilla ice cream but tells you he wants that knowledge kept in the refrigerator?

Does he have a book awaiting release? Evidence drums up interest, not the promise of it.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

I'll tell you tomorrow.

Sorry I couldn't help it, was the first thing I thought of after reading the op.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rellix
How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

I'll tell you tomorrow.

Sorry I couldn't help it, was the first thing I thought of after reading the op.

A procrastinator walks into a bar...I'll tell you later.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Look , I Have Proof !!

That Little Green Men and Flying Saucers and Flying Ballistics Cylinder Objects
were around since the the 20's & 30's

Science fiction Writers and Illustrators where Telling The Truth!
In Pulp Mags !
>( satire )< LOL
Flying Saucer (1930)

(Foo Fighter s 1930s)

(Cylinder UFOS )
( Earthen Space Ships in 1929 )

(Look Space Men aka Astronauts doing repairs in space on a Cylinder Spaced Ship )
(in 1929) WTF!!

Reentry Vehicles (Drop Ship ) back in in the 1940s
looking ALMOST like an actual reentry vehicle make in the 70s

Yeah Disclosure , Descriptions in Reports of Objects Seen in the Skys back in the 40s & 50s
looked pretty like what you saw in Those Pulp Mags like Amazing Stories, Astounding Stories,
Super Science Fiction, etc.

But , yeah there is always a But.. in those Scifi Pulp Stories
did the Writers or the Concept Artist Illiterates
of what they actually Seen, those objects (UFOS) in the Sky ..

a Two way Street,

Besides a Pulp Mags how about a Modern Electronics Mag from 1912 !
the cover shows the Illustration from the Story from Hugo Gernsback's Ralph 124C 41+:

So was Hugo the Master Mind of UFOS Alien Space Ships ?

well well lookie here from 1911

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Thank you. We are now waiting to exhale.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I hope you're right OP! Although, like you said, people have been saying "disclosure" every year.

Although, I wonder, what was the point of writing this without any evidence or strong clues?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Your PRIOR post on ATS:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:06 PM

I don't care what people think or say because there is always someone out there willing to take you seriously even if most don't.

Hard to take you seriously, yanno?

But I hope for Disclosure 2015!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join