It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You hear it all the time, but trust me it is right around the corner.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: iksmodnad

Maybe it is. And I can imagine how this topic might get used to strike fear into the hearts of many and to expand control, the New World Order is just around the corner as well.

Just a thought, I really like the Corbett-Report.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee

You're going to have to face facts: WE ARE THE ONLY FORM OF LIFE, IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE! The Bible is real and God's word is true.

by your own admission we cant be the only form of life , if humans and god exists then we are the 2nd form of life in the universe and then we have all the plants and animals so you are wrong

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

How does the OP have 0 flags when this thread has 41?

That raised questions for me too, what does it mean ?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I see what you're saying, the drips are getting bigger

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Maybe we're being conditioned with scifi movies, games, and tv shows?

There's been a lot of "alien invasion" movies, books tv shows and games...perhaps we're trying to deaden the masses to idea that it could really happen?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkstar57
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
everything on beforeitsnews is dubious, just like everything on ATS. I look for trends on both sources. just like reddit and facebook... never check your critical abilities when you visit any website... and do not accuse others of doing so either.

no. there is plenty of truth on ATS. beforeitsnews on the other hand, is full of BS. it's a hoax site.

just saying.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

I was trying to be gracious! I suppose
I should stop that.. I'm not good at it!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
I disagree sir. Spirituality is the downfall of morality.

originally posted by: iksmodnad
DISCLOSURE IS HERE.
Our down fall is our lack of spirituality

Im sorry but most of our laws come from spiritualitys morals on how youre suppossed to treat others as you would treat yourself.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hello. Thanks for the OP, it was very entertaining. Hope it would be true. We´ll see.

But one question comes to mind: Why would the aliens accept earths miserable state?
edit on 21-8-2015 by MeanMinistry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

How does the OP have 0 flags when this thread has 41?

That raised questions for me too, what does it mean ?

It's a clue!!

The OP is a man in black or an ALIEN and he knows stuff!.
What could a flag mean if not the flags on ATS?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You hear it all the time, but trust me it is right around the corner.

This corner that you speak off , is it part of a circle?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Well, iksmodnad, you have an imagination, I will give you that. So answer some questions:

1. How do you see this unfolding? Who will make the announcement and how? A news conference? A twitter comment?
2. What will be the governments recommendation to the rest of us about how to react? Do we go about our normal routine or do we change our lives? Become more paranoid and distrustful of our neighbors or should we assume life is better the day of the announcement than it was the day before?
3. What is the purpose of the invasion and what will the government itself change? You have said that most of the major political, socio-economic, and military events of the recent past are because of this impending announcement, presumably to get all nations of Planet Earth working together in preparation. So, with that in mind, what will our relationship be with Iran, Russia, North Korea and China be the day after the announcement? Will theF-35 be the principal weapon to fight the invaders and if not, what was the point in sharing it with so many other nations of the world?
4. How will this affect Saturday Night Live?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
i really hope it's true, it's long overdue

but i have some questions...

Why would USA or any other county admit that they have been lying to everyone for the last 50+ years? no one would trust the governments again?

unless the world is about to change, and they are forced too, i do not think this will happen, as some craft are real human tech, and some are aliens, why would they come out and say we have this tech, taken from aliens??

also they would need to explain missing people and mutilations, people will riot, what would you do if they released info saying "we have abducted and used your bodies for top secret scientific experiments" and you know that you have been abducted, you will riot!

on a side note, and more interesting (for me at least) i had a dream a few nights ago, in my dream i was watching a news report of President Obama saying that aliens are real, and that governments of the world have been working with them.

but, i hope its true, i know there is something out there, and this day aliens seem to be part of everyday stuff/comedy

i 100% want disclosure, just not sure if the world is ready, and if it was your call to disclose, would you?

edit on 21/8/15 by Phatdamage because: i'm BATMAN!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
An amoeba isn't self aware but exists in reality.

But do you exist in its reality?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Eh, seems legit.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Actually not so similar. Astr0's story did not include ETs or greys flying here. It was humans flying out There, using knowledge left by an inanimate frozen alien AI.

Astr0's story was more interesting too, but still just 85% sci-fi.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Though in Atr0's story, he did mention that when his group met the 4 pillars of humanity, they were human ancestors, but looked nothing like we do from having different evolution's. And he didn't say how it was they looked, so it could have been the greys and whatnot are our human cousins.

I'm enjoying mixing these two stories together in my mind, they have a chemistry together.
edit on 8/21/2015 by spleenika because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

Here is how you say in democrat speak the ALiens told them to stay quiet. They forced us to keep you in the dark. They were working with the republicans all along.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Government to People: "There are outer space aliens visiting us."
Proper Translation: "There are NOT outer space aliens visiting us."

Disclosure among governments is IRRELEVANT, and any hope for it is foolish at best. Governments were never meant to be taken seriously or they would you know, get something right now and then. But no.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

What a crock of poop..

this stinks of Dr (lol) Greer

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join