It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You hear it all the time, but trust me it is right around the corner.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
DISCLOSURE IS HERE.

Every year, time and time again we hear "this is the year the government comes clean about ET". Then subsequently each year we are let down and any information that does get released seems to be absolutely white washed in layers of nonsense.

Something incredible is about to happen, slowly over the years the government has allowed little by little information leak out of intelligence vaults to prepare the world for ALL OUT DISCLOSURE.

I will not name him by name, but he works for the government and is a famous "UFO researcher", he has deep connections with every level of government and was selected to prepare the public for disclosure back in the early 90's. Anyone who would take him seriously he has told the truth to, he has provided countless hours of testimony to congress and the public from scientist, engineers and doctors familiar with the ET presence on earth.

The fact of the matter is, this person has been doing what they call in the intelligence community a "soft disclosure", it is to soften the blow for "hard disclosure". For those of you that have been researching this topic, you probably already have an idea what will be confirmed during the hard disclosure phase, that's because you unknowingly have been participating in soft disclosure probably, for decades now.

If you do your research you can see other indications of disclosure, it is really a massive effort by multiple governments around the world. The first and foremost indication is the current state of US foreign policy, the deal with Iran, the non aggressive approach with Russia and the recent lift of restrictions on Cuba are significant as the United States doesn't want any open conflicts at the moment of disclosure, mainly because the US will need every government on it's side so there isn't a world wide panic.

You may have read that the "large greys" require full disclosure by 2015, this is in fact true. It is not just the large greys who have demanded disclosure but over a dozen of other species. The US government agreed to these terms in the mid 80's but there are many deep in the military industrial complex, who would rather go to war with the ET's than acknowledge their presence.

Governments around the world have released their UFO files, in compliance with disclosure requirements set forth by the ET presence, all except for a select few nations, conveniently the ones that know the most, including the US, Great Britain & Russia, all of whom work together behind the scenes with ETs.

The discontinuation of the shuttle program and manned space flight by NASA, was a result of it becoming completely obsolete. There was no longer a need to put American lives at risk to show off to the rest of the world what we can do with essentially stone age technology. Most governments know now what the US is really capable of. This is not only the reason the shuttle program was cancelled, the US has ways thousands of more years advanced of getting into space that are much cheaper and safer. I will go as far to say that we are on the cutting edge of mastering faster than the speed of light travel, the human race is in fact an interstellar civilization.

The old narrative goes ET's got here with interdimensional travel, that's not entirely true, a lot of people just say that because they will not give up the laws of physics they feel bound by. The truth is ET systems as well as man made systems are just really, really, really frickin fast. It has been proven there is no limit on speed except the limits we define. Light is just the fastest thing that is currently accepted by the public. The fact of the matter is we have been leaving the solar system before the Star Wars movie was even scripted, we have human being originating from earth openly living on other planets. In fact the ETs rolled out the red carpet for us, as they have disclosed our presence to their populations.

One reason ETs are interested in human beings and haven't wiped out our civilization yet is our potential. Human beings have the unique ability to evolve extremely fast, other species took millions of years to get where they are, mankind took under 5,000 years to become an interstellar civilization, the ETs were very impressed with this fact which is why they made agreements with Eisenhower back in the 50's to peacefully study organisms including humans on earth. We are a very young civilization but from the help of our friends in the cosmos and our home planet's abundant and incredible resources we have been truly blessed to be a unique species from a unique planet. Our down fall is our lack of spirituality, as most ETs are far more spiritually advanced than we are, spirituality is a common theme among intelligent life. The biggest concern ET's have about us is our potential to become extremely advanced, extremely fast and lacking the rationality to peacefully co exist in the cosmos among the intergalactic community. Every species agrees though that human disclosure of their presence is a step in the right direction for peaceful coexistence.

The emergence of third party space travel agencies both public and private has also boosted efforts of hard disclosure. SpaceX, ESA, The Chinese Space Agency and others have all began to explore outside of earth. Therefore it is only a matter of time before they disclose information that the US has kept hidden for decades.

I would also like to point out the development and release of the F-35 Lightning II and it's availability to other countries around the world is also significant. This was done on purpose, the F-35 Lightning II compared to the next generation propulsion fighters the US has is the equivalent of the wright brother's Wright Flyer III with bb guns mounted on it. In addition Chinese hacking which targeted now declassified aircraft plans such as the F-35 Lighting II and the F-22 raptor was intentionally allowed by the US government. Reason for this is so they would copy technology based on old tech, it is really a genius counter espionage tactic, also known as "Disinformation Access". It is common knowledge the military has their own internet & network infrastructure that cannot be accessed the same way the Chinese and other counties infiltrate current systems. I think it is also important to note even after hard disclosure, of the ET presence, the military and space technology the US has will still be kept a hidden from public view.

Hard disclosure will likely come in the form of a joint press conference between NASA, researchers at the SETI institute and the President of the United States. Do not expect to know everything other than the fact the US government will acknowledging that there is an ET presence on earth, as that is all that is required. The years following this event more will come out classified material will expire and be available via FOIA request.

There are still people in the government and private industry petitioning the ETs for secrecy, but they have already used 2 extensions on the agreement mainly granted because it was during the height of "the war on terror" this time it is unlikely they will be granted another extension.

***SNIP***

edit on 8/20/15 by Hefficide because: Edited for grammatical corrections per OP request. 8/20/16 4:18 PM EST

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: iksmodnad

Something incredible is about to happen, slowly over the years the government has allowed little by little information leak out of intelligence vaults to prepare the world for ALL OUT DISCLOSURE.

I will not name him by name, but he works for the government and is a famous "UFO researcher", he has deep connections with every level of government and was selected to prepare the public for disclosure back in the early 90's. Anyone who would take him seriously he has told the truth to, he has provided countless hours of testimony to congress and the public from scientist, engineers and doctors familiar with the ET presence on earth.

YAY....Can't wait! When you say "soft disclosure" you mean? Posting fake youtube videos, or Hollywood?

of the ET presence, the military and space technology the US has will still be kept a hidden from public view.

But you are aware it exists....How's that again?

There are still people in the government and private industry petitioning the ETs for secrecy, but they have already used 2 extensions on the agreement mainly granted because it was during the height of "the war on terror" this time it is unlikely they will be granted another extension.

So the war on terror is the reason we weren't "disclosed" this information in the past? Check

The truth is ET systems as well as man made systems are just really, really, really frickin fast

Got's any proof on this "truth" you speak of?

YAY Aliens!!! Can't wait......

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I've got a hundred dollar bill that says no "disclosure" happens this year. Or next. Or the year after that.

Edit: "interdenominational travel".... Damn pagan aliens!
edit on 8/20/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
I've got a hundred dollar bill that says no "disclosure" happens this year. Or next. Or the year after that.

But....But.....But....

The OP is so full of evidence and proof it is overwhelming....Still want to bet?

ALIENS!!! YAY

If you do get someone to bet you, PM me I will take the action as well....

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
You do know American astronauts are still going into space, right? This neat little thing called Soyuz.

As for the rest? Guess we'll see.

Forgive the brevity of my post. I just love these "I know something you don't know" posts with unnamed but oh so well placed sources from agencies that must not be named blah blah blah.
edit on 20-8-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Please tell me this is not Greer you are citing .

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
You do know American astronauts are still going into space, right? This neat little thing called Soyuz.

As for the rest? Guess we'll see.

Forgive the brevity of my post. I just love these "I know something you don't know" posts with unnamed but oh so well placed sources from agencies that must not be named blah blah blah.

Hence my reply as well....Not meant to be a.....Yeah it was sorry!

I know him who knows her who told them that they are going to disclose this.....TRUST ME!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
didn't even read the OP

But I Trust you

just on site longevity alone

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Everyone claims the government is covering up.

If they came forward, the same everyone would claim they are faking it.

They can't come forward, the suspense keeps everyone enthralled.

Why would they give that up?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Because they don't "have it" to begin with...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I hate to do it, but what proof do you have? You know a guy?

Don't get me wrong, I want to believe and disclosure sounds exciting.

2015 has a little over 4 months left. Will disclosure happen on the last day of the year?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I'm betting on interdimensional aliens and a little fairy tale with it

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
come on dood
is it Gordon Freeman
I mean Morgan Freeman
no no no
Stanton Freidman
is that source

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

Because they don't "have it" to begin with…

Doesn't matter. As long as the government is mute both sides are kept occupied.

I've got a secret….

what is it…

I'm not telling…

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I gave ya a star and flag for the well written post. Easy to read and not a wall of text.

That said, if there were aliens on this planet, and they wanted disclosure, they wouldn't wait for the governments of the world to disclose it. (Imo)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Every year, time and time again we hear "this is the year the government comes clean about ET". Then subsequently each year we are let down and any information that does get released seems to be absolutely white washed in layers of nonsense.

This is exactly what you're doing. If you have proof, share it. If not, don't make unsubstantiated claims.

I guess I'm a disinfo agent.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: iksmodnad

Going by that paragraph, this guy has done disclosure already, all except perhaps, for names and addresses, and how to greet... (important).
edit on 20-8-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Trust me, when someone begins a story with "trust me", they are about to state an opinion based on what they wish to believe, but not give any proof whatsoever.

And, "trust me", if you really had this information, you wouldn't just be an anonymous poster on a little conspiracy website who was allowed to get away with it. "They" would have already came to your door and silenced you one way or another.

I would end this with "cool story, bro" - but it really wasn't. There are way better "pending disclosure" stories in the aliens and ufo forums already to entertain us.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

Because they don't "have it" to begin with…

Doesn't matter. As long as the government is mute both sides are kept occupied.

But the US government is NOT mute,
they have already addressed the subject,
but it just got the typical cover-up believer reception.

ETA: Personally i am on the fence concerning the subject whether the governments know or not,
but as for disclosure, that is a pipe dream.
edit on 20-8-2015 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Well isn't this interesting.

Quick question.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take a read of the OP in that thread.

Any of that sound familiar?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join