It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11-year-old gives birth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

would you think to give your 11 year old birth control??

and it isn't me bringing planned parenthood into this discussion, it's you!

how else are we to know what life would be like with abortion banned if we don't look and discuss what happens in those countries where it is banned. and, how else I am to judge just how much the pro-life crown will uphold the fetus' life over the women's unless I see how they react to stories like these?

these country's laws are based highly on catholic principles, and the church often stands in the way in cases like this against life saving abortions. and well, the fact that they will excommunicate the mother, the doctors, the nurses, ect, for performing an abortion that they believed would endanger the live of a young girl but not the rapist says alot to me!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

would you think to give your 11 year old birth control??

and it isn't me bringing planned parenthood into this discussion, it's you!

Ok I'll take it out..... My point was all abortions, so ok I'll focus on just this one, since you seem to want to focus on one small part of a post...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I would think that the argument against aborting would be moot as well. An 11 yo can conceive but an 11 yo is not developed enough to carry and care for a baby. For the sake of the kid abortion is the ONLY option imo.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I'm sorry what part of your post didn't I address since I thought I hit all of them!

oh maybe it was weather or not the child had a choice....
ummmm...gee, half the time I would really like to die but the law seems to look down on that one doesn't it....am I given a choice! and I am much older than this child!!!

edit on 15-8-2015 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yes, you and I would think that. There have been a few posters on this thread who disagree with us though, so there is a little bit of a debate.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I did not say family. Sex. I don't see any comparison between a prostitute and a 11yr old girl. Really?

Edit: It concerns me that someone on ATS does not realize the effects of rape. It is not casual sex. It is painful.
edit on 15-8-2015 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

okay let's come up with another scenerio.....
a person is driving down the highway and a drunk crashed into him.
he's injured but if given treatment he will survive. he's taking to the hospital. but well for some reason, the hospital decides they don't want to treat him. he is left to bleed out on the floor...
who's responsible for his death? the drunk? the hospital who refused to treat him? or do both share in the blame?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Aw...are you the baby now?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

okay let's come up with another scenerio.....
a person is driving down the highway and a drunk crashed into him.
he's injured but if given treatment he will survive. he's taking to the hospital. but well for some reason, the hospital decides they don't want to treat him. he is left to bleed out on the floor...
who's responsible for his death? the drunk? the hospital who refused to treat him? or do both share in the blame?

If the child died because she was forced to give birth you would have a point........

She did not however......

And she was Raped and abused, should be focusing on that instead of the abortion Agenda.........that of which you keep attacking me over like im completely against abortion.....

Lol you keep going after me even though ive stated my position......

it doesnt make any sense........its actually kind of concerning that even after ive stated multiple times Im Pro Choice you keep going after me like that......youre like the Black Lives Matter crowd that keeps attacking politicians that support them....

Maybe take a break, have a drink, and freaking relax
edit on 8/15/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I was in group counseling to help me get through a divorce in the late 90's.
One of the people there was a woman and had given birth to a child by her father when she was only about ten, and a second by the same when she was 11 or 12.
She was pretty frickin messed up but she was kinda cute......

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Oh, I see. It is a game. Little girls get over rape, sure. Little girls can become prostitutes. Little girls can have little babies and they will be fine. Do Dawnstar and I seem fine to you?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: EternalSolace

Oh, I see. It is a game. Little girls get over rape, sure. Little girls can become prostitutes. Little girls can have little babies and they will be fine. Do Dawnstar and I seem fine to you?

Sounds kinda like a "Suck it up Buttercup" type of thing doesn't it? And "yes". To some this IS a game. Push the agenda....even if it makes NO sense. Victims, whatever.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
ATTENTION.......You are responsible for your own posts.

As this off topic, petty bickering will stop now.
Post on topic.....

Community Announcement re: Decorum

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join