It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11-year-old gives birth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay
i dont care if you are pro-choice or pro-life...forcing a young child to give birth to a product of rape is vile.....

Forcing ANY woman of ANY age to give birth to a child conceived in ANY way is vile.

I can't even say anything about the government's decision and the religious groups who praised it! Talk about VILE!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Through our countless discussions on this topic, you should find it obvious that I place value on life. You say developing fetus. I say developing life.

What I find sickening is that even though the baby was born, regardless of our stance on abortion, is that people continue to say she should've been aborted.

What should've happened is that the child(mother) never should've been raped to begin with.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

And I sincerely hope that no 10-year-old girl ever gets raped again, but... hoping don't make it happen.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Unfortunately, you're right... Though it's ironic your listed mood is hopeful.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Yeah, I put that in right after the 2012 election. I was hopeful Obama would do the things he said he would do. See what hoping got for me? Not much!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

no I am saying that the life and health of the pregnant girl should have carried enough value that they wouldn't have risked her life in hopes that she would deliver the child...

here's one that didn't have a happy ending....

She added: "A single medical certificate costs 10,000 CFA francs ($20), which is prohibitive. We had a previous case of a raped nine-year-old who had to go through with her pregnancy. We paid for her caesarean but she died a few months after the baby was born, presumably because the physical trauma of childbirth was too great."

uk.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
Nothing says the beauty of the Lord's miracle like a 11 year old child giving birth. Now she won't burn in Hades

Hopefully the father can have visting rights to protect the family unit.

Thanx 4 carin' about teh theetus.

Visiting rights for the father?You do know he is a peado rapist scumbag?
Your comment is sick,your mind is in the gutter.You are almost condoning his behaviour.
Your comment made my stomach turn.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Ya know, this does seem to be far too common in this area of the world. raped young girls and strict abortion laws that risk their lives forcing them to carry them. I wonder if there's a connection between the two, like oh I don't know, women in general just aren't given that much value and so neither are the daughters, so let's rape them, and well, when the 9 year old kid ends up pregnant, well, it's like hey, great we might get a new baby, hey maybe it will be a son...what....she might die trying to give birth, oh well, isn't that what the women are for...make her have the kid!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
As sad as this is if you do a search for the youngest child to give birth to a baby I think Peru holds the record at 5 or six years old (quick search for Lina Medina). Something I would have thought impossible, but evidently not... In many third world countries, the young mother does not raise the baby for she goes to work and earns money for the family as her parents, grand parents, and relatives raise the child. % years old, "unbelievable"!

the only way a 5 year old could get pregnant is if she was menstruating and ovulating...that's almost unheard of which is why such cases are rare, but the fact its even happening if evidence that our world has gone to crap...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

well then it's gone to crap quite a long time ago, the baby was born in 1939.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: WCmutant

actually, if you want to see what the effect of a total ban on abortion would have in the US, all you need to do is look to other countries that have the bans....

there's some pretty sad stories, and well, many involve young children.

that doesn't matter to the pro-lifers.....it's all about the fetus....they don't give a crap what a pregnant girl, or a pregnant woman think...they are simply reproductive chattel

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx
ya and then they wonder why all these kids are being raped by daddy or step daddy and we are horrified that the poor kids are being denied abortions.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

well then it's gone to crap quite a long time ago, the baby was born in 1939.

en.wikipedia.org...

thats not a suprise since child rape has been happening for centuries, only back then it was probably more accepted than it is in this day and age....so yes the world has gone to crap, regardless what century it started going to crap

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

well it seems that it's more accepted in some areas of the world, like central america (and others), than it is in others, like the US.
or maybe it's just more noticable because of various differences in the availablity of health care, proverty, along with the strict abortion bans that eliminates the option of aborting the aftereffects of child rape before they become noticable to society.
but, well this young girl had her reproductive system turned on before she was one year old, she had a medical condition that is treatable here in the US now. heck, maybe it's a genetic thing that the people in central american are more prone to.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

well it seems that it's more accepted in some areas of the world, like central america (and others), than it is in others, like the US.
or maybe it's just more noticable because of various differences in the availablity of health care, proverty, along with the strict abortion bans that eliminates the option of aborting the aftereffects of child rape before they become noticable to society.
but, well this young girl had her reproductive system turned on before she was one year old, she had a medical condition that is treatable here in the US now. heck, maybe it's a genetic thing that the people in central american are more prone to.

who knows...still vile

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

This poor little girl will have to live with the trauma of being raped for the rest of her life. And how would the pro-death crowd like to see her suffering alleviated? Kill the baby!

2 wrongs do not make a right.

Statistically, if society wants to ensure an 11 year old girl's long-term health, society would strongly discourage, or make abortion illegal.

Statistically, The long term effects of abortion on a woman is a dirty little secret. It can have horrible long term effects, physically, psychologically, and spiritually.

I would love to see an interview with this girl in a decade. Let's ask her if she's had second thoughts about her life with her 10 year old child. Her answer may surprise you. She'll then be 20 years old. A woman.

A girl stands a good chance of healing from the emotional trauma of being raped. A girl stands a very, very poor chance of ever truly healing from killing her own child from abortion. Remember, that little baby, created under horrible circumstances, will always be half of herself genetically. It's her child.

Killing the baby does NOT help this situation one bit. 2 wrongs do not make things right. This is reasonable, logical, and backed by statistics. I won't provide the studies, go find them yourself. When I provide them, the messenger is summarily shot.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

no, but it might save some kid's lives!!! you guys usually put the idea that the unborn is innocent and well, you shouldn't kill it, but here you have two innocents!! children have died trying to give birth this young, and you are willing to sacrifice the innocent, on the remote chance that you might be able to save an innocent....

you need to at least acknowledge that that pregnant girls has just as much right to a healthy life as the child she has been forced to carry!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Giving birth at 11 can kill the girl.
You are so wrong.
More bleating no solutions.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

How do know that? Did you ever have to have a baby at 11? How do you know if her life or the baby's is more important? Is that your decision?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

this is why I don't support the drive to restrict abortion....
if they are so callous as to not be able to acknowledge the danger that a pregnancy can put a young child in, well, the death rate of women and children in this country is gonna skyrocket!! and through it all, they will be proclaiming the right of the fetus to live trumps everything else!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join