It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join Squirrel Patrol- To Protect and Deny

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
you have no excuse wasp

mind you, neither do i. i dont drink tea

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Count me in!
This sounds like it could be fun

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Ok you can be head of Entertainment. you can also be Head of the Containment Division which contains stuff....

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
O.K. then..I have to desert now! hahahaha..*jumps over barracks wall*

squirrels..noooooo

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Oh ya, Im also head of hottubs ^_^

-hands out free hottubs-

And by the way Asala and I are roomies ^_^

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Perfect Shat and I are planning a new offensive on the Squirrel Imperial Forces called Operation: Arkaleus Strike

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
cpr you still trying to get those squirrels? Give it up. You don't have a chance against these cute little furry creatures. "Good" always wins. Now, be honest, just say "I give up."

Mahree (on the squirrels team)

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mahree
cpr you still trying to get those squirrels? Give it up. You don't have a chance against these cute little furry creatures. "Good" always wins. Now, be honest, just say "I give up."

Mahree (on the squirrels team)

TO THE GAS CHAMBERS FOR YOU!
-a bunch of merpeople with cross bows and ninjas, samurai and other martial arts people tackle Mahree and throw her into a secluded room-

This is your last chance....

eh forget it im all last chanced out

-pushes a button and a bunch of gas (compliments to Cpr
just jokin I joke I joke) fills the room-

buh byes -waves all happy like- ^_^

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Awwww! Look at the cute little squirrel. He just wants to be loved.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Don't fall into the trap dbates don't resist it!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
AHHHH SQUIRREL!

OPEN FIRE!

And again!

And again!

Just to be sure...

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Even though we have caused nuclear witner on earth or whatever... the squirrels have risen again... (on earth.... don't ask me how they just have) We must regain control and silence the squirrely menace! They want to corrupt our children, and destroy our way of life!

They have already taken control of the media! Now we just have to wait till they enslave us! No we must not wait.... we must rise up and regain control!!

HAIL THE A-SP HAIL THE A-SP

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This is a message to all Anti-Squirrel Parties. I am the SSS Commander (Secret Squirrel Society). I am the ultimate master and ruler of the squirrels. My every whim is followed to the "T". All of your usless bickering and feeble attempts to destroy the squirrels is pointless. There 71 times more squirrells than humans. We are organized, trained, equipped, and have spys all throughout your organizations. Some of your very loyal members have been beaten by my squirrel intelligence agency and are now reporting your secrets to my minions. Give up now before I release my black squadron to do its harm to all humans. I will be awaiting the unconditional surrender of your forces.

SSS

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Woah we still have secrets....?

The A-SP shall rise again! You may have numbers... but we have technology and supreme imagination.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
We shall see. I will give you unti 200pm this date to surrender or I shall start killing family members of your soldiers. There is no need to protect or hide them. As I stated I have inside informants at every level. Surrender or DIE.

SSS

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
All my soldiers family members are soldiers.... it's a universal effort.

To be nice I shall give you a pie...... *gives you a pie*

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I will give you until 200pm to make your final decision. If you decide not to surrender their will be no need to have your affairs in order as my minions have orders to destroy every living human being. Noone will survive form your race. You have been warned. Out.

SSS

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Why don't you just try it! If you can find us! And get past our advanced defense systems. I am calling your bluff.. Eat some pie!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The time has past and I have not recieved your surrender. All will now perish.

SSS

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Why don't you just eat my pie?!?!!?!?!? Kaposh?

I will never surrender cuz you are a poo head.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join