It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join Squirrel Patrol- To Protect and Deny

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Great, now we have to rescue cpr.

Well, better get started then. Daystar, I'm leaving Mars now to track down cpr and bring back information regarding his whereabouts.

[edit on 1/16/2005 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
What up with you lots, have you lost the plot

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
No, shattered just twisted the story. I personally think it's fun!

[edit on 1/16/2005 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
*wakes up*

Ok there are still squirrels they escaped to Alpha Beta Corette Lee 5 (:puz

Stop fighting eachother

*sings we are family*

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
**DW sits on what remains of earth next to his busted up dropship***

"Oh well, looks like I'll just hike it to my back up dropship..."

**puts head phones in ears and the sound of "500 miles" comes on....***

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
*breaks out using Nu Gundam and 40 mechs and high tails it oughta there*

cpr12r: where do we gonow?

Pilot: ummm lets find DD

cpr12r: good idea

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Commander, you mech is prepped. If you are willing to go back, we can, I shall warn you, DayStar's Railgun still has not been destroyed. It is too far away for us to do anything, it would destroy the assault ships before they got in within bombing range.

I can do this, I can supply a cloak for your mech when you go on the mission.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
***DW rows a small boat into middle of loch in scotland...looks around then dives into the water...sudddenly a ship arises from the water..***

"Close DS but not close enough...hmm thats a thought where did wizard go?"

[edit on 16-1-2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
*says I'm not listening over and over*

Stop the fighting can't you see you're tearing this family apart we still need to stop the squirrels they have bases in space and subterrainian ones on earth

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
*Deploys Matter Movement radar arrays, complete with onboard Railguns for self defence, around the Solar system to detect incoming cloaked vessels*

I am now Lord of the Solar System... a System Lord, if you will

*Sits in Olympus Mons Mansion, surrounded by a Detachment of Elite Soldiers*

Damn Shattered Skies! He Hath Divided the Mighty A-SP!

*Cue Darth Vader theme tune*

*Speaks in a deep, demonic crackling voice*

Shattered, You shall be EVISCERATED!!!!!!!!!

I consider cpr a hostage that needs to be saved from your evil grasp!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
*continues running*

Pilot: Sir what should we do they are going to kill eachother off?

Cpr12r: *in state of awe* Not... sure... if we don't stop them.... we're all..... dooomed

Pilot: *ican't speak*

cpr12r: we might have to stop the squirrels ourselves

*gathers the scattered remains of the faithful A-SP and heads off to Colony Londenna*

EDIT: This thread has had over 100 posts in one day WOW

[edit on 16-1-2005 by cpr12r]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
cpr come back......

i am still faithful! i destroyed earth because SS was on a war of conquest, not liberation!!!

*sobs*

Don't weave me! Pwease!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
cpr12r: You can come Daystar and SS you may come if you get off the '___' we have a great rehab place here and it has a wonderful lake and arts and craft...

Pilot: How do you know?

Cpr12r: Nothing....

Pilot: Was it the sugar...

Cpr12r: I told you to shut up about that

***** I bet we can reach 150 posts for today

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
*ahem*

it wasn't acid, it was Peruvian Marching Powder, and i quit!

QUIT, I TELLS YA!

*grabs folding chair and attacks the Pizza Boy from Domino's*

I...*smack*,,,QUIT...*pow*...THE DAMN...*charges Pizza boy with chair, and KOs him*...DRUGS!

ahhhhh..... now i feel better.....

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
*Sits in Captain's chair*

*Sigh*

This is how they, he repays me. I wage war with the squirrels. I send my armies out to destroy them. And then one of his own commanders gets the nerve to nuke Earth, and assumes total control of the A-S dominion. Last minute he pleads for his right to have power, and the commander gives it.

This is how things people are treated? Verywell, I shall cut off supplylines to the SOL System.

L.T. mobilize my fleet, Surround the SOL system, I don't want a single Transport or merchant ship reaching the system.

We must contain this disaster within the solar system.

"Yes. Sir."

I'm sorry, but an outbreak of lunatics is not what this galaxy needs.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Geeze. One minute I'm sitting behind my fancy desk in my fancy office recieving a briefing on toiletpaper usage by the troops and the next the world is gone. Destroyed by, I'm assuming, a rather large nuclear weapon. If that's not bad enough, to my knowledge, there wasn't even any rescue mission to find me. So I hitched a ride on the back of a manure frater and now I'm on Mars. I wasn't even saluted upon my arrival. People just seemed to avoid me as if I stink. How rediculous.

I'm gonna need someone to build me a headquarters and give me an escape craft of somesort before I get back to reading and filling out reports. And make it even more fancy than the last, a desk-jockey deserves the best. Build it with the quickness too, I have a McGyver plan to destroy Shattereds' fleet using only a toothbrush, jar of cigarette butts and 3 foot string of dental floss. Gotta write it up n stamp it with the seal n stuff.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Ummm sorry Shat but we're not in the SOL system and ummmmmm you're the one who kinda went crazy I'm trying to restore order and stop the squirrels before they kill us all but no one listens. Right now i have a relatively llarge space fleet consisting of the original members and a few others that have remained loyal.....

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well, thankfully I was able to escape earth and the nuclear holocost that occured. And I now reside with my A-SCIA agents in one of our colonies, still fighting the good fight. And since we have given up earth, since its a radiation riddled rock, I now begin the "Re-Sanitzation" of earth.
*Opens up MS powerpoint*
As you can see, we have fitted the moon with thousands of ultra reflective mirros, and heat creating lasers. The mirrors combined with the lasers will heat up the earth even more melting the ice caps, and well just frying any squirrels that may still live there.
....And if that dosent work, behind every mirror is a nuke, and I will simply destroy earth completly.

This type of sanitation process will occur on EVERY squirrel infested planet.

And now since I lost myself...rabble...rabble...rabble...

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The problem is sarc we aren't anywhere near earth so it doesn't really matter the squirrels will kill themselves off evantually thanks to shat's blockade.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I don't care! I want to use my seeming endless supply of nukes!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join