It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter activists interrupt Bernie Sanders rally

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
News coming out that one of those BLM people is actually a paid protester....

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I wonder, which candidates have security around them?
If someone wanted to, Bernie would be buried, dead because a lunatic shot or stabbed him.
That is a very real possibility if people like Bernie have no proper security and everyone can just interrupt him like that.

Pim Fortuyn would have become our new PM, the political elite did simply put him away as a racist, but we the people knew better.
The bullets that killed him came form someone of the green left party.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jheated5

Who cares?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I don't like what they did but I won't denounce it either.

But.... you already did.

Well it certainly sucks. Those women were way out of line and physically aggressive. There's no defense for that.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Change your mind, or didn't really mean that, or.....?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

originally posted by: Kali74
They apologized.

Twitter account for BLM Seattle

They also issued another statement

Black Lives Matter Seattle explained their actions in a news release: “The problem with Sanders, and with white Seattle progressives in general, is that they are utterly and totally useless (when not outright harmful) in terms of the fight for Black lives. While we are drowning in their liberal rhetoric, we have yet to see them support Black grassroots movements or take on any measure of risk and responsibility for ending the tyranny of white supremacy.”

www.politico.com...

Gee, can we get a bigger #sorrynotsorry!

I just read the link...tried to format an answer, and can only say...are f*#&*!^ kidding me!!
edit on 9-8-2015 by Justaposter because: Read the link..

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: c0gN1t1v3D1ss0nanC3

Who cares?

You cared enough to respond to my comment.....

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Well, one upside for Bernie:

More people are now aware of his record on civil rights, and his support for minorities.

If a black president couldn't make changes even with a majority in congress that was satisfactory in the eyes of these blm protestors. If he couldn't use all his eo power to satisfy. What exactly is Bernie going to do that would ever make these types of people happy?

I don't know, honestly I'm a little afraid to find out

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I was asking you why you care...not hard to understand.

YOU reported this, I asked WHO cares...I couldn't care less.

What would be the difference if ALL of them were payed?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justaposter

originally posted by: Kali74
They apologized.

Twitter account for BLM Seattle

They also issued another statement

Black Lives Matter Seattle explained their actions in a news release: “The problem with Sanders, and with white Seattle progressives in general, is that they are utterly and totally useless (when not outright harmful) in terms of the fight for Black lives. While we are drowning in their liberal rhetoric, we have yet to see them support Black grassroots movements or take on any measure of risk and responsibility for ending the tyranny of white supremacy.”

www.politico.com...

Gee, can we get a bigger #sorrynotsorry!

I just read the link...tried to format an answer, and can only say...are f*#&*!^ kidding me!!

Where I come from that's not an apology - that's quibbling, qualifying and not saying your sorry at all.
It's a "well whatever, doesn't matter because he never did anything for us".
Bernie Sanders will be so surprised to learn he never did anything for minorities.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Denounce the entire movement...

(post by c0gN1t1v3D1ss0nanC3 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Who benefits from this, and who looses?

1. This hindered Bernie's rally

2. This gave BLM bad press

What group of people would want to throw interference in Bernie Sander's campaign, and simultaneously paint BLM in a bad light?

Hmm...

EDIT:
Did some digging...some background info on one of the women who interrupted the rally:

Alone, we can surmise that she may have made a few questionable choices in her youth. OK, she was young, but Palin was a candidate for VP running against the first black president. But when I read down a little further, my benefit of the doubt limit had been reached.

"GOP shoulda groomed me right then...now they gotta see me on the other side *shrugs*"

For real? It's like that? This wasn't 8 years, or even 4 years ago. She posted that last month. So my question is, what kinda grooming would it have taken?

LINK

As I said early on, this thing smells.
edit on 9-8-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Black people? Not everything is a conspiracy, black people like to shoot themselves in the foot.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Black people? Not everything is a conspiracy, black people like to shoot themselves in the foot.

I added more info. It appears one of the women has quite a GOP background.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Who benefits from this, and who looses?

1. This hindered Bernie's rally

2. This gave BLM bad press

What group of people would want to throw interference in Bernie Sander's campaign, and simultaneously paint BLM in a bad light?

Hmm...

EDIT:
Did some digging...some background info on one of the women who interrupted the rally:

Alone, we can surmise that she may have made a few questionable choices in her youth. OK, she was young, but Palin was a candidate for VP running against the first black president. But when I read down a little further, my benefit of the doubt limit had been reached.

"GOP shoulda groomed me right then...now they gotta see me on the other side *shrugs*"

For real? It's like that? This wasn't 8 years, or even 4 years ago. She posted that last month. So my question is, what kinda grooming would it have taken?

LINK

As I said early on, this thing smells.

Wow, nice find on the GoP grooming. Any way to tell if that picture if legit or not?

But, who would benefit from this? My guess is extreme right wing conservatives, or the existing state of affairs.

edit on 9-8-2015 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Who cares? So you are saying that the blacklivesmatter movement is all a ruse?

All of the media, and people across all forms of social media who are for BLM are just fake?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I did not read a single post on this thread, including the OP. I simply clicked here because of the title.

Now, this may come off to some as inflammatory, but I hope most will see past that.

Why do black lives matter? Why is that the slogan? Can anyone tell me who originally coined that phrase, and in what context it was originally used?

And please don't quote the wiki page....I have read that way too many times..

Really just wondering who knows their politics and who doesn't.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Definitely doesn't hurt the democratic votes.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Definitely doesn't hurt the democratic votes.

Just a touch green here folks....sorry, but blame the help..

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Who cares? So you are saying that the blacklivesmatter movement is all a ruse?

All of the media, and people across all forms of social media who are for BLM are just fake?

No, these ladies aren't real BLM.

Occupy Wall Street was infiltrated and rendered useless, I suspect the same thing is happening with BLM.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join