It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's 'blood' comment about Megyn Kelly backfires

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: newthings
Trump in his entertainment role, often performed in an outrageous mode and made attention getting remarks. If a woman was irksome and large, that summed up to Fat Pig. Nasty? Rude? Not used in polite company? YES, but consider the context. When confronted by a woman who is large and giving you trouble, I submit the most of us, both men and women, form a rude response but hold it back as non productive. Trump did not slink and slither away from his past contexts. He owned it. He is honest. Get use to it.

I agree. And he's still in his entertainment role. He's always in his Trump Brand role. You want that loose cannon guiding negotiations with foreign powers? He will never have a friendlier scenario than the Republican debates on Fox. He can't hold his cool over that, then he has no prayer on the international stage, which face it, is where a president holds the most potential influence. You can't get legislation passed without getting a fairly disparate group on board. He can't fire Congress. You can put boots on the ground overseas with the wave of a hand.

The saddest thing for me is that the culture of celebrity has become so pervasive today, that Trump's name recognition alone has gotten him this far. You ask 50 people on the street who Huckabee or Scott Walker are (outside their home states), and 45 of them will likely give you a blank stare. Everybody knows The Donald. God forbid a Kardashian ever has political aspirations.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If you are a reporter, and dare to ask questions that are not even relevant to the interview, debate, then you reap what you sow!

American politics is now so filled with children bickering with children, to an audience of even more childish children, we have this happening daily. The media is looking for retorts like this from their enemies, and their enemies are only conservatives. This is why I think it is hilarious.

America needs someone like Trump to kick all your baby butts back to your playpens. Shock America into growing the F up.

Think it might work? Not a chance.

Trump has my vote, just to see the horror and pain and tears on some of your faces.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
the cult of personality at work. still the masses pin their hopes on one side or the other of the same coin. Trump is no different than those that have gone before him, and those that will succede him. and the rigged game continues. and the house always wins. place your bets please.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

The PEOPLE make the changes, not the MONEY. So, if you think what you said is an insult, I certainly don't take it that way. I'm proud to want this country to become a Democratic Republic again.

We can't go backwards. We are more Global. Actually, most countries are politically more Global.

How do we take what we have and make it move forward toward a Democratic Republic? We don't have industry anymore. Wage wise we can't compete with the world market. We're a bit spoiled.

When a candidate starts talking realistically, then he/she will get my attention.

Donald has no problem getting attention. Does he think he's clever with his insults? Where's the substance? Where are the answers?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

So, just how the hell are we going to break up this rigged system ?

You choose Bernie. No insult, I would fight for his right to speak.

You are damn sure smart enough to see what they are doing to Trump.

This thing is Clinton vs. Bush and we both know it.

You see Bernie tearing things up on your side of the fence.

I see Trump doing the same thing on mine.

If we are to break up this little Cabal. Trump is the perfect guy.

I agree with this wholeheartedly both are forcing action either party would prefer to not to do because of that status quo.

I wonder if Bernie is being asked about supporting his parties nominee and whether or not he'd run as an independent, guess we'll have to wait till October.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I do agree with you here. They both (Trumps and Clintons) move in the same circle on occasion. They have been like that for years.

I don't think Trump is a Clinton plant. He wants to be the President of the United States for the attention, power, and prestige that he thinks he'll experience. He doesn't want the job, he wants the recognition. He KNOWS he couldn't win as a Democrat, because of of his somewhat offensive nature, but perhaps he would win as a Republican "straight-talkin' maverick". And so he's trying. And doing very well. Nothing wrong with that. But I think he's going to fall or quit. Because he doesn't really want the job.

If anything, Bill Clinton is PLAYING Trump. Bill probably said, "Sure, Donald! Go ahead! Run for president!" But all the time, he's thinking to himself, 'This will show just how shattered the GOP is and guarantee a win for Hillary'! Trump is not knowingly working to guarantee a win for Hillary, but that's what will happen anyway if he gets the nomination.

Bill Clinton wins again...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

your not going to break it...

That is the point..

D.C politics are so screwed, and have remained that way. If anyone was to go into D.C to try and fix it, from outside of the loop, the last person I would be rooting for would be trump. His history PROVES, he does not care about human, or human well being. What possess him to run for the POTUS, is EGO or an agenda. I don't take any of these people running for president sincere. Now we can sit here and debate over it all day, and be lazy as always and just watch how D.C politics continue..

I mean it is just that I worry quite a bit for America, I mean we have to vote, have to hope we can change the course, but the runners who get attention for the presidency are a pathetic bunch, who are no better qualified to be potus, than you our I.

Hell Christy is a joke, he has scandal all around him, I don't want another bush, nothing personal to jeb, Paul, is ok he is maybe the only that really sounds like a politician these days, I can go on and on, What we really need is an intelligent President, that can get things done with experience. The house and congress are a joke. Meh I can just go on and on I find appalling thou that in America we have so many children starving here, we have a crumbing infrastructure, we have a broken and out dated corrupt system, and our choices to try and repair or fix just some examples I made, are these yahoo's?

It is not going to change.. They are all part of the Apparatus, you need someone from the outside to come in, not part of this system, and they would have to be smart enough to make changes internally again focused solely for the people and not the lobbyists as a matter a fact, do away with the lobbyist...

I wish we could send George Washington, to 2015, and let him see how our Federal government works right now, or Jefferson maybe, and than let them see our cities, that would be amazing, I would suspect their opinions on these matters would not all be positive..

I mean in a debate, this topic should be trivial, How the hell Trump, with really no explanation of ideas on how to improve our country, is all over the news.. The poor guy has no clue how stupid he is looking...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

if anything he did highlight the "mexican" problem near the border, might play a big role in future election debates

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
His comments towards her and other women are degrading and I as a women don't like it, and hope our husbands, sons and brothers would also support the women in their lives by telling this guy to take a hike out of our faces.

Trump is getting a ratings hit. I wouldn't be surprised if we start to see cameras following him of the Trump reality show.

Anyone that votes for Trump is voting to be entertained, not governed.

The democrats should put up a Real housewife of Orange County as their forerunner to keep it an even playing field.

His comments about her bleeding literally made me gag. To imply a woman who challenges you is simply a hysterical menstruating female is a sign of a very very weak mind. Who speaks like that to women? Someone who has daughters himself.

Yuk
So vile

edit on 8-8-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

If anything, Bill Clinton is PLAYING Trump. Bill probably said, "Sure, Donald! Go ahead! Run for president!" But all the time, he's thinking to himself, 'This will show just how shattered the GOP is and guarantee a win for Hillary'! Trump is not knowingly working to guarantee a win for Hillary, but that's what will happen anyway if he gets the nomination.

Even Bill's detractors don't deny his intelligence. Nor Hillary's.

What they do with it?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
nm
edit on 8-8-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Anyone that votes for Trump is voting to be entertained, not governed.

We should sell t-shirts. And by 'we' I mean you, but send me a check for the suggestion.

link   
my whole thing on trump is hes rich and bought a golf course in scotland,thats about my know how on him oh and on sky news yesterday morning saying trump owned that debate,i really have no idea but wouldn,t it be great that someone who actually had such a huge infulence on the world came from so out left field lol

link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
So, just how the hell are we going to break up this rigged system ?

Have you listened to some of Bernie's speeches? His positions have been the SAME the entire time he's been in office and he's proven to do what he says. He says how.

If we are to break up this little Cabal. Trump is the perfect guy.

I respect that you think that. I really do. But I don't get that. To me, he doesn't have any reasonable ideas whatsoever and yes, he's not politically correct, and that's a good thing, but he takes it to the absolute extreme, till it's more like rudeness, crudeness and assholishness. How long will that last with Putin? Yeah, he speaks his mind, which is GOOD and I actually agree with him on a few things, but he's not someone who could do what a president does. I'm impressed with his persona and some of the things he has the balls to say. It's about time someone talked so frankly, but that doesn't mean I want him as my president. That's my honest feeling about the man. He's boorish and that doesn't do on the international scene. Without bombs and death, of course. Again, not interested in perpetual war.

We're just on different wavelengths on the man.
edit on 8/8/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I do agree with you here. They both (Trumps and Clintons) move in the same circle on occasion. They have been like that for years.

I don't think Trump is a Clinton plant. He wants to be the President of the United States for the attention, power, and prestige that he thinks he'll experience. He doesn't want the job, he wants the recognition. He KNOWS he couldn't win as a Democrat, because of of his somewhat offensive nature, but perhaps he would win as a Republican "straight-talkin' maverick". And so he's trying. And doing very well. Nothing wrong with that. But I think he's going to fall or quit. Because he doesn't really want the job.

I didn't exactly pick Trump to come in like a wrecking ball.

It just kind of happened.

I don't think for one second that Bill Clinton isn't the smartest guy in the room.

And, one thing I know for sure.

Bill is working harder ugly stripper to get back in that Whitehouse.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

Only if you model it.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
His comments towards her and other women are degrading and I as a women don't like it, and hope our husbands, sons and brothers would also support the women in their lives by telling this guy to take a hike out of our faces.

And here's my issue. Why don't women speak up when he says something possibly degrading about men? Why is there this attitude that men should just shrug it off but if it's a woman who's his target it's more of a "how dare he speak to a woman that way" train of thought.

It's ridiculous. Do women want to be equal or not? Or do you think they need to be babied and have a different set of rules pertaining to them? So husbands and sons and brothers all need to come to the defense of women? Where have you ever posted that if a man is offended, that all wives, daughters and sisters need to come to their defense?

You haven't. That's the problem with weak minded women and feminism. They want to shout from a roof top how women are equal but then want a different set of rules to play by where simply because they're women, they can't be insulted or have a perceived negative opinions thrown their way.

Your comments are actually degrading to all the strong women out there, pretending they need help in defending and standing up for themselves, as if you directly assume they can't take care of themselves. You've by default pronounced that women are not equal to men. You've shown you believe Megyn Kelly and other women aren't strong enough to stand on their own two feet and somehow need all women to rally behind them.

Trump also said Wallace had blood coming out of his eyes. Where's your uproar there? How dare Trump be degrading towards men. Does Wallace need you to defend him? You'd say no and it's because you've suggested Megyn Kelly is a weaker human being. Bravo.

edit on 8-8-2015 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

He doesn't want the job, he wants the recognition

I honestly believe this. He wanted to become very wealthy and he did. He wanted to accomplish becoming a TV celebrity and he did. It's possible he now wonders if he might actually be able to pull off becoming the President. A major ego feed. Jackpot!

As a Narcissist, even if he managed to 'save the economy' or 'save the world', his motivation wouldn't be to actually help the country. It would be to feed his ego, which is, of course, all he knows.

Frankly it's even occurred to me if he was actually elected, he might soon resign because he would know he had accomplished his ultimate goal, which, 'the knowing' would be enough for him. His ego wouldn't necessarily require seeing it through.

He'd might even resign because all the criticism that office gets,(comes with the job) would give his ego a pounding.

He's interesting, I'll give him that.

(post by zazzafrazz removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Has Megyn Kelly personally commented on Donald?

Who is actually commenting?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join