It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's 'blood' comment about Megyn Kelly backfires

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I could be wrong about the third party. It may be time. For some of us, neither party truly represents our core principles.

Reform Party

edited to add: Trump may just be the one to open this can of worms!!

There will never be a successful Third Party until a cap is put on campaign spending.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I think all the women that see thru Trumps BS are strong and proudly standing on their own for what they believe. They can see that Trumps a clown.

My 83 year old Baptist, ultra conservative, Republican mother say's Trump makes her want to puke. All her bridge playin group echo her sentiment. If the Donald can't appeal to that old woman demographic...he's SOL. The power of old women is awesome!
edit on 8-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Aug 8 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Unless the man to kick start it has the means, the connections, and The People behind him.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

if I recall correctly Trump said the Mexicans would build the wall and PAY for it as well

Pray tell how he will manage that.

I can see the coversation.

Trump to mexican ambassador

Trump: your nation must build a big wall that will cost your nation (insert billions here) dollers

Mexican Ambassador : NO

End of conversation
edit on 8-8-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

You must not know much about the Mexican government. Google Mexican Government Corruption.

I can see the real converstion:

Trump to Mexican Ambassador: Your nation must build a big wall that will cost your nation dollars.
Mexican Ambassador: My fee for implementing your request (bribe) is $---,---,---.

End of conversation.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Phoenix

In two months of backbreaking, finger numbing, eye straining research can I infer you've read "Time to Get Tough" which has been updated and lays out his policy positions quite nicely.

it doesnt lay out his Policies, it lays out what he agrees with.........he has no real solutions

and "Make mexico pay fer it der der" isnt a valid option......

"PAY FOR THAT WALL!'
Mexico: "Meh I dont think so"

Trump: "YOURE STINKY AND NASTY AND EAT TO MANY TACOS!, IM TRUMP IM RICH!"
(end of foreign policy discussion with mexico on immigration)

You're starting to slip here. Angry.

I'm trying to decipher your posts.

Are you saying that you support Trump because of his various policies?

Or are you saying that you support Trump because of his overall demeanor?

I agree, based on his attitude and no PC nonsense approach, he would be a great POTUS.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown
I'm trying to decipher your posts.

Are you saying that you support Trump because of his various policies?

Or are you saying that you support Trump because of his overall demeanor?

Where did you get the idea that he supports Trump? ManBehindTheMask's posts are crystal clear.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown

I agree, based on his attitude and no PC nonsense approach, he would be a great POTUS.

but don't you think his comment about Megan Kelly....'blood coming out of her ....whatever" is bordering on the
psychotic for a presidential candidate? You support this kind of "no PC" comment?

I wonder how many women are ok with that kind of trailer trash talk? He just alienated the women that he desperately needs to get anykind of nomination.

edit on 8-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: MysticPearl

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I think all the women that see thru Trumps BS are strong and proudly standing on their own for what they believe. They can see that Trumps a clown.

My 83 year old Baptist, ultra conservative, Republican mother say's Trump makes her want to puke. All her bridge playin group echo her sentiment. If the Donald can't appeal to that old woman demographic...he's SOL. The power of old women is awesome!

There are plenty of old folks out there women included that understand Trump's real message, which is nice to see, but somewhat of a surprise to see so many here mindlessly stuck in the political correctness mindset, which is the trap that so many fall into, and it is the weapon of choice that the media uses on you by the minute. I know a lot of people, old and young who understand what Trump is really doing when he bashes opponents without kid gloves and silk toilet paper to soften the blow like the PC crowd wants.

That we now have a mambsy pambsy child for a president who only says what he thinks everyone wants to hear, and then who doesn't do either, but goes a third route instead, and it has taken America into a nosedive like only Chuck Yeager could do, then no... A Trump or anyone not afraid to say the truth about anyone and anything, is exactly what we need now more than ever, or your freedoms, and everything else will go even further into the cesspool that the Obama types are taking us into- deeper and deeper.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Eh wasnt slipping at all.....

and I dont support him what so ever as Benevolent said im not sure how you came to that conclusion friend...

My first thread in a loooooong time was "vetting Trump" about 2 months ago
edit on 8/8/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: WeRpeons

If he gets the nomination it is a win for the democrats.
If he gets the presidency I fear for humanity.

Trump is getting my attention because he is not a progressive ideal pushing slave master. Progressive ideals self enslave the mind with apathy and entitlement. This over time leads to Oligarchies being formed in it's collective wake. People demand entitlements and lose the ability to self govern themselves. The rights of the masses are born and it rots the very core of society.....I can back this up.....Look at Greece and Venezuela and see some simple honest facts. Even Nazi Germany was formed from progressive ideals and once rooted Oligarchies are formed to keep the weakening populace in line.

Trump is not a progressive and neither was Mr. Paul......Remember how his own party and FOX news attacked him. Maybe.....Just maybe both political parties are controlled by the same Progressive ideal pushing.... Fiat currency enslaving...... central banking controlled masters. Progressive ideals fail in private and personal life. True conservative values are the only way this country turns itself around. TPTB understand this simple fact and that is why they push progressive ideals.
edit on 8-8-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Trump isnt conservative at all.......

Hes in the back pocket of the clintons , read some of my posts and search google for his conversation with Bill before he started his run.......

This guy is just as corrupt or more , then he claims the other politicians are........

hes used the political system, his money, and lobbyists to buy off politicians.......hes part of the problem...

and if anyone thinks he will stop if he gets MORE power at his disposal? Pah!

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: SubTruth

Trump isnt conservative at all.......

Hes in the back pocket of the clintons , read some of my posts and search google for his conversation with Bill before he started his run.......

This guy is just as corrupt or more , then he claims the other politicians are........

hes used the political system, his money, and lobbyists to buy off politicians.......hes part of the problem...

and if anyone thinks he will stop if he gets MORE power at his disposal? Pah!

You might be right on the money......I hope you are wrong. Truth be told I dislike him and find his style repugnant.......But I take notice when both sides attack.....This could be a sign he is on to something and not part of the progressive ideal pushing machine both sides currently are enslaved under.....Star for being very reasonable and possible right on the money.
edit on 8-8-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven

originally posted by: MrSpad
He really does act like spoiled child. The man can not take the slightest bit of push back without losing his mind. Could you imagine this guy in any office? He would be running naked down the street screaming on day one.

Donald can definitely take a LOT of push back. He simply follows a philosophy that when someone attack you, you come back at them with both barrels. It is a style not his mentality. You simply don't let people spoil you without spoiling them back. Right or wrong it is not about him losing his mind or not being able to take push back. If you pay attention you will see Donald has not attacked anyone who did not come at him first.

His reactions are calculated ones, not emotional ones, though it may look that way for people who don't understand what he is doing. He is not going to let your politically correct fears govern his actions. He has a plan and is going to follow it.

The stuff he says is what he really thinks inside. He is not going to filter himself to make you or anyone comfortable and that is exactly what I and many other like about him. For instance you really don't know much about Santorum but I bet he has some skeletons in his brain closet that would repulse many of you.

When it comes to Donald you know exactly what your getting.

Right on dude go TRUMP!! Think about it the GOP is trying to BLACKBALL HIM!

HE HAS THROWN A WRENCH in the BUSH cog this is great..
You know your doing it right when they disinvite him to the influential RedState Gathering event
SCREW THEM!
the demcrats know HE IS THE ONLY one to beat clinton
and how they are throwing a fit because their guy BUSH is getting a little push back
at this point I HOPE HE DOES RUN independent let HILLARY CLINTON WIN
let them they have their cake and in 4 yours of that wench America will be begging to get
of the rid the mental democrats...

TRUMP IS A DISRUPT ER it is what we need. TRUMP FOR PREZ!!
edit on 8-8-2015 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I appreciate your opinion on Clinton influence but it's hard for me to buy the a millionaire has that kind of pull on a billionaire - they are in different strata.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
not interested in politics at all but i have to say that i agree with trump when he says political correctness is ruining america.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Trump is no doubt a megalomaniac psycho with a big checkbook.
No doubt that he treats women like furniture etc.

I am voting for him, not because of the above but only for the fact that tptb absolutely hate him and are trying their best to silence him.

In crazy world, sometimes you have to get crazy.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I am no fan of Trump, because he is a rich blowbag, that being said that first question in the debate was a direct attack and it set the tone, and the look on her face during the engagement. Trump will not take an attack without firing back with both barrels that's his style, and he doesn't care if it's offensive.

One of the reasons I think Trump is liked is because he is a political outsider in the sense he has never held a high office.
Secondly people are secretly tired of political correctness, it is out of control and Trump doesn't care, he just speaks or types his mind, lots of people actually like that, even though I disagree with 75% of how Trump speaks and acts I find it crazily refreshing anyways, strange ? I think I am not the only one.

I think we have 2 extremes look at YouTube comments that aren't moderated and you see what no rules and no political correctness looks like, it's too much. But people getting butthurt over the silliest little comments, that 10 years ago people would have totally ignored and you see the 2 extremes in culture today.

The 2016 election is a popcorn event, and I plan to enjoy it and it has only just begun.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

It strikes me that Trump is the epitome of the angry Internet comments section.

Yes, he does say things many are thinking and he vents publically. He's like a public rant section. The problem is that if he can't back that with substance, it's all for naught.

I didn't see much substance to go with the rant, so until I see otherwise from him, he's just a glossier version of the Rent Is Too Damn High guy.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Its almost like a personalty cult is forming around Trump.....again like a certain mustached Austrian born dictator.

It's defiantly personality cultish, he hasn't given any real policy, and he has already established the built in defense of not being politically correct, so no matter how stupid he gets his followers will shrug and say "at least he's not politically correct," or they mistake it for being strong despite his insanely thin skin. He actually went on twitter and called out people calling him #face vonclownstick. What other candidate would care about something so stupid?

I'm as against political correctness as anyone, but my appreciation for honesty isn't enough to make an honest opinion any less stupid.
edit on 08pm08pm312015-08-08T20:04:01-05:0008America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join