It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Atheists: I will prove to you that there is a Creator to the universe. Come debate me.

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: Annee

I am saying the source is biased and non factual...

Bias is part of het human condition, so alleging it is trivial.

Got any evidence to support your claim it is non-factual?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

the fact that it is not accepted as "proven"

edit on 11-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ....

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

I didn't see the need to provide a link because the information is accessible...

Never claimed I was the original source of it I mentioned the cases...

I also did not copy and paste and did not quote anything word for word...

But thanks for providing a link to show the information is not just made up...
edit on 11-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

i said there was more being debated and I suppose much is supposed but I don't remember ever hearing it is a fact we evolved from monkeys or apes...

but it is fact there is no evidence that can prove so...

I had a source and the information is accepted as fact...

My bad for not providing a link I did not claim to have Been the one who had proven said facts...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

the fact that it is not accepted as "proven"

By you??

you would have to show who it is not accepted by to support that contention.

If it is not accepted by you and/or a few other relatively unknown unqualified people then that won't be relevant. also doctrinal opposition doesn't count either.

If you can show that it is not accepted by a significant number of "experts" in the field and/or there are other theories that describe the situation with apparently equal accuracy and have similar support hen you might have a case.

But you saying so - nope - doesn't cut it.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

a reply to: peter vlar

i said there was more being debated and I suppose much is supposed but I don't remember ever hearing it is a fact we evolved from monkeys or apes...

AFAIK no one says we descended from monkeys or apes - that is a anti-evolutionist straw man.

but it is fact there is no evidence that can prove so...

Because it didn't happen AFAIK.

I had a source and the information is accepted as fact...

By who?

My bad for not providing a link I did not claim to have Been the one who had proven said facts...

Who said them is irrelevant - backing up the claim that the information is actually factual is what matters.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

So now it is fact that evolution is the root of all thing and is indeed fact?

that's what proven would mean...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

So now it is fact that evolution is the root of all thing

no

and is indeed fact?

yes

that's what proven would mean...

No

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

The truth as you broke it down could only be no no yes

Evolution remains unproven, evolution of man from ape or monkey has not been proven...

So therefore not fact...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

and is indeed fact?

yes

No...

It's so obvious that it is clearly a massive deliberate fabrication that it's hard to believe that so many still think it's true.

Not one single particle of scientifically provable evidence has been found in support of it.

At the sane time there are literally mountains of fossil evidence that clearly indicate that Darwinian gradualism is 100% BS.

when I try to talk about Darwinism with some people, their eyes glaze over and they start panicking and saying things like:

'Evolution HAS to be true because the only alternative is an old man up in the sky, with a white beard.'

How do you know that is the only alternative? Who told you this?

Darwin's theory: a steaming pile of dung

"Scientists who go about teaching that evolution is a fact of life are great con men, and the story they are telling may be the greatest hoax ever. In explaining evolution we do not have one iota of fact.’ [T.N. Tahmisian, physiologist for the Atomic Energy Commission].

Evolution is little more that a series of stories that loosely almost appear to fit some old evidence. These stories keep being adapted to try to fit new evidence, but now we know too much to believe any of those stories. Evolution isn't science. One evolutionist said: "... All the evolutionary stories I learned as a student... have now been debunked..." ~ Dr. Derek V. Ager

Evolution Has Long Been Debunked

"Darwin's so-called theory of evolution is based on absurdly irrational propositions, which did not come from scientific observations, but were artificially introduced from the outside, for political-ideological reasons."

Jonathan Tennenbaum

Ever since the time of Darwin, part of the major press has been given the task of disseminating Darwinist indoctrination. The Darwinists of the time were well aware that the theory of evolution would never be corroborated by any scientific evidence, but produced a Darwinist dictatorship as the result of systematic and organized activities and charged part of the major press with spreading the fraud. The press in question is still at work today. The only difference is that the Darwinist fraud they perpetrate has now been exposed.

Darwinist Propaganda Techniques

The theory of evolution can never recover from the obvious objection to it, that there are no credible (in other words ones that have not been proved to be fake or which require a huge dose of faith) transitional fossils in the fossil record when there should be billions of them. If evolution's continuous morphing were really going on, every fossil would show change underway throughout the creature, with parts in various stages of completion. The gradual morphing of one type of creature to another that evolution predicts is nowhere to be found.

There should have been millions of transitional creatures if evolution were true. In the "tree of life" that evolutionists have dreamed up, gaps in the fossil record are especially huge between single-cell creatures, complex invertebrates (such as snails, jellyfish, trilobites, clams, and sponges), and what evolutionists claim were the first vertebrates, fish. In fact, there are no fossil ancestors at all for complex invertebrates or fish. That alone is fatal to the theory of evolution. The fossil record shows that evolution never happened.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I am saying the source is biased and non factual...

more important to include the fact he is an evolutionist...

Non factual?

Both Dawkins and Hanson are scientists. Biological scientists.

Evolution is science. It's proven science.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Not one single particle of scientifically provable evidence has been found in support of it.

Really??? Not a single particle of evidence has been found???

What about how man has aided in the various forms of Dog Breeds we have today though the process of Un-Natural Selection???

The changed over time because of our breeding methods. That's a fact. How is that not a particle of evidence???

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

although things may evolve that does not mean that evolution is the answer for man or the origins of anything other then point out the fact that things progress...

I imagined all things are related to a certain extent because only so many building blocks are used...

It makes as much sense as saying my cousin and I are the same because we are related...

It also points to the fact that creation was more probable for starting things because unlike evolution it didn't need something else in existence to draw from...

edit on 11-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Wording

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

although things may evolve that does not mean that evolution is the answer for man or the origins of anything other then point out the fact that things progress...

I imagined at things are relate because only so many building blocks are used...

It makes as much sense as saying my cousin and I are the same because we are related...

You can argue science with science.

You can't argue science with "I don't believe".

edit on 11-8-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Well, in fact, there were sections you quoted word for word, and providing sources is essential when doing so...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Drug resistant TB

E. coli long term evolution experiment

you will note that these are actual science, with supporting data and citations, an not YT videos......

well...that didn't take long.......

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

The truth as you broke it down could only be no no yes

apparently not.

Evolution remains unproven,

Nope - see my links above for drug resistant TB and E. Coli evolution

evolution of man from ape or monkey has not been proven...

Because no-one says it happened

So therefore not fact...

That is an accurate summary of your post.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

In fact, there are no fossil ancestors at all for complex invertebrates or fish. That alone is fatal to the theory of evolution. The fossil record shows that evolution never happened.

It would serve you well to look at Pikaia.

Meet your ancestor.

edit on 11-8-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Genetic manipulation of genes which is allowed for by creation can just as easily be responsible...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

yep - absolutely it COULD be responsible.

the only issue with it is finding any supportable evidence that it WAS responsible.

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join