It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood website hacked

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
Of course they know an abortion is going to end the fetus. What most dont know is that it becomes a commodity.

They have to sign to donate it, so yes, they absolutely do know!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That VERY LEGAL thing was not voted on by "we the people". Whoever signed this VERY LEGAL thing into approval needs to be known to us, shown to us, and held accountable for the atrocities against innocent human beings. These are, IMO, CRIMES.

Also, I wonder how those mothers now feel, knowing their babies ended up as pieces and sold by the value of their little organs...?

On another thread Krazy said that the mothers all signed consent forms
and were fully informed .....
but were the women fully informed, really fully informed,
that their "blobs of tissue" would be dissected
and their kidneys, brains, etc
sold rather than donated to research. Hmmmmm

The guttenmacher institute, which is a totally neutral, if not slightly liberal institute
www.guttmacher.org...

said that out of the 1 million abortions annually

a small percentage (30% or a little more than 25,000 to repeat twenty five thousand, annually) were blobs over 16 weeks

not human for sure, and only blobs of tissue, surely people are over reacting

another wild over reaction is to the very small percentage (1.5% or a little more than 9,000 to repeat nine thousand, annually)
were blobs over 24 weeks old.

this is not a human at all or a person at all, it is "just fetal tissue",
and definitely people are over reacting.

I am not surprised at all at the backlash
against the harvesting for tissue
as is done by PP
for sale on the research marketplace

edit on 10Thu, 30 Jul 2015 10:34:10 -0500am73007amk304 by grandmakdw because: deletion clarification

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: borntowatch
Your specious argument was because it was done to less than 3% makes it ok

Seriously is that your/their defence, thats stupid

Just tell the truth, why lie if there is nothing wrong with what they are doing.

Which lie? I've said no lies. In fact, I've backed everything I've said up with links.

court case, so what, it proves nothing, it could be laughed out of court

It's more legal proceedings than the pro-life people have been pushing. They'd rather just skip the whole judicial process and get the Legislative branch to just defund them. Who's being deceptive now?

Lawsuit, you get them from gumball machines in the US, it has no value at all till a judgement is passed.

Tell your porkys to someone else, I wont buy into foolishness.

You are the one buying into all the foolishness that is easily debunked by a plethora of sources.

Baby parts bought and sold by greedy , whatever they are

Lawsuit, seriously is that it, smoke and mirrors

Strawman Fallacy.

and why ban the new videos from being released, secrets are lies.

allnewspipeline.com...

What are they hiding, what more evil is being done

Why the secrets, what the hell is going on that stops the truth being revealed

link   

Strawman Fallacy.

After three shocking videos caught Planned Parenthood doctors discussing and arranging the sale of body parts of aborted babies, a fourth video has been released today catching a Planned Parenthood vice president discussing how Planned Parenthood how to break or get around the law to sell aborted babies.
www.lifenews.com...

No its not a strawman its public outrage

Oh great... video four in the twelve part series of fake videos is out...

If you dont care I understand, its ok to think what you want, its ok for me to think as I want..

PP are lying, the evidence is very clear.

Yea, maybe to people with confirmation biases that think that random videos released by a clearly biased organization can't be prone to being edited to make things appear worse than they really are.

You need to stop telling others what to do and think and go and learn the truth.

That's pretty funny coming from you.

Just like christians have evil people in its churches, PP have evil people in its organisation as well.

I cant see how you can be so deluded to the truth, your team?

Then where is the official investigation into PP? Why is there no push from the pro-lifers to actually bring criminal proceedings against PP? Instead the right is pushing to just defund PP without any actual investigation. In fact, they are SO gung-ho about this, that they are fast tracking the bill so it can be voted on before Congress leaves on August 1st (that's this Saturday). And NONE of that sounds the LEAST bit shady to you?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

and why ban the new videos from being released, secrets are lies.

Ban? Where did I ever use the word ban? I definitely used the word "illegal", but I certainly didn't say anything about any bans.

allnewspipeline.com...

What are they hiding, what more evil is being done

I'm not sure, pro-lifer imaginations are pretty nasty. We'll have to wait and see what they want to try to pin on PP next then.

Why the secrets, what the hell is going on that stops the truth being revealed

What secrets? No secrets are being kept.
edit on 30-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
On another thread Krazy said that the mothers all signed consent forms
and were fully informed .....
but were the women fully informed, really fully informed,
that their "blobs of tissue" would be dissected
and their kidneys, brains, etc
sold rather than donated to research. Hmmmmm

Oh another appeal to emotion fallacy post from grandmakdw that ignores any issues and is entirely intended to pull on one's heartstrings to illicit an irrational response to a problem. Hmmmmm

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It brings a flood of tears to my eyes to think of abortions... this hasn't always been the case.

After giving birth to my own son, and making the decision to not terminate him, even though I knew we would struggle financially, and he won't live a glamorous or even easy life..... I just love him so much. Every day I look at him, and I thank myself a million times over for deciding to keep him. He is my world. I have never known a love so strong before.

No matter how many tears I have shed for those babies who were not given the chance to live, I am STILL Pro-Choice

It is not, nor should it be any of my business what another Mother and Father choose to do with the mothers body, or the childs body inside of it.

The only thing I have control over, and SHOULD have control over, is MY body and MY SONS body.

I feel every woman or couple should have this right.

-Alee
edit on 7/30/2015 by NerdGoddess because: Excuse my terrible spelling please, thank you.

edit on 7/30/2015 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Have you talked to any who has had an abortion? Because I have, and no they didnt know the fetus would be used in non medical research nor did they know there would be compensation paid to PP for fetal tissue.

If these realities were known and people were properly informed, then there wouldnt be such a passionate overload where this issue is concerned. The videos would have been viewed, people would have said "Oh well, tell us something we didnt know" but instead it has opened a huge can of worms.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Have you talked to any who has had an abortion? Because I have, and no they didnt know the fetus would be used in non medical research nor did they know there would be compensation paid to PP for fetal tissue.

Then those women's fetuses WEREN'T used in such a manner. I bet you (or the women) didn't even follow up with what happened to those aborted fetuses after the abortion procedure was over to even MAKE the claims you are making. You can't just say that because PP does this for some fetuses, that they automatically do it for all fetuses.

If these realities were known and people were properly informed, then there wouldnt be such a passionate overload where this issue is concerned. The videos would have been viewed, people would have said "Oh well, tell us something we didnt know" but instead it has opened a huge can of worms.

People being improperly informed is their own damn fault. The information is all out there for anyone to learn, stop expecting to have it shoved in front of your nose.
edit on 30-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

So if only 3% of children were taken suddenly, that would be ok?

The infant mortality rate is 7%, so we already appear to be ok with "3% of children being taken suddenly"

I believe you read the figure incorrectly. It is .7% in the US.

# 487
edit on 30-7-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Yes it is the patients responsibility. Im sure its all in the fine print. And now its on video, so it can be in everyones noses. No more fine print.
Reply to Krazyshot
edit on 30-7-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Well when illegally obtained videos that misrepresent a VERY legal thing that PP is doing cause the organization come under assault for funding AS WELL AS hacking attempts, you BET I'd be mad at them.

Meh, you're just mad they got found out and blaming the messenger.

Its okay, you're entitled to that opinion, too…. most people however, are mortified by the message.

edit on 30-7-2015 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

The infant mortality rate is 7%, so we already appear to be ok with "3% of children being taken suddenly"

Convenient "errors" are an effective path to sensationalism.

Especially when they go unnoticed and automatically become "true".

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Yes it is the patients responsibility. Im sure its all in the fine print. And now its on video, so it can be in everyones noses. No more fine print.
Reply to Krazyshot

So now you are blaming lack of knowledge on not reading contract terms. That isn't the fault of PP. That is the fault of the signer.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

I believe you read the figure incorrectly. It is .7% in the US.

# 487

You know what, I think you may be right. I misread that data. My bad.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

1. You made my point. The actions of PP SHOULD be made known to us prior to their funding. Had this been done, the outcome likely would have been vastly different.

2. Crimes are a violation of laws. One cannot violate a crime as stated.

3 Are you female? If not, that gives me an insight you cannot have. I know quite alot, having worked alongside a PP office for several years. You know what their staff discusses during outside smoke breaks?.. I do and I have never smoked.

1. Not a single penny of funding PP receives is related to the abortions services they provide. Despite your visceral fervor, its a pretty low priority on their totem pole. Their biggest services are in STD testing, treatment and prevention education followed by birth control and education on preventing pregnancy(and consequently STD's). You make it sound as if PP is a charnel house of assembly line abortions dragging innocent women in off the streets.

2. Please cite which laws have been broken.

3. If I said what I would like to, I'd likely be banned from ATS because of
The ignorance displayed here. You don't have to be a female to have had to gone through the mental anguish of an abortion.Not to have walked her past the picket line where protestors ignore the legal dictates of how far away they must stand. Nor to have to sit there and hold your wife for hours over the decision and outcome of the abortion that may have been required for medical reasons because having her go through another miscarriage at home was even more traumatic which leads to you getting a vasectomy because you can't keep putting her through that. Spare my your self pious homilies regarding a topic you don't seek to know anything about personally aside from your BS moral outrage. Most women getting abortions aren't doing it as a method of birth control. They do it because they have to and the reasons aren't any of your business. If you're against it because of your religious values, perhaps you should recall the other values supposedly a part of your repertoire, like compassion for the women who have to get up the courage to match past sanctimonious ass hats that think like you do every day.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Well when illegally obtained videos that misrepresent a VERY legal thing that PP is doing cause the organization come under assault for funding AS WELL AS hacking attempts, you BET I'd be mad at them.

Meh, you're just mad they got found out and blaming the messenger.

Lol. The MESSENGER violated several laws obtaining and releasing their message, which isn't even TRUE.

Its okay, you're entitled to that opinion, too…. most people however, are mortified by the message.

The people mortified by the message WANT to be mortified by it because that is what their bias was seeking in the first place.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

No I acknowledged it was the responsibility of the patient. Im not blaming PP. Im not even saying they are taking advantage of women at a emotionally intense time. Im just glad its on Video and the behind the scenes activities, legal or illegal have been exposed. Good or Bad, Im really not making a judgement.

edit on 30-7-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Really? Because it seems that you have judged that these videos' messages are true.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I know its been edited and I hope the rest of the video will be released so we can all see the truth behind them. To me it seems you judging them to be false, without seeing the whole thing. What if what they end up being true? Will you change your position on it? Or are you equally as passionate about pro choice, as those on the other side of the fence are pro life?

Are you involved on some level with PP? Do you know something we dont know?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join