It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood website hacked

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

1. You made my point. The actions of PP SHOULD be made known to us prior to their funding. Had this been done, the outcome likely would have been vastly different.

2. Crimes are a violation of laws. One cannot violate a crime as stated.

3 Are you female? If not, that gives me an insight you cannot have. I know quite alot, having worked alongside a PP office for several years. You know what their staff discusses during outside smoke breaks?.. I do and I have never smoked.
edit on 1438266792Thursday31Thu, 30 Jul 2015 09:33:12 -0500amThursday3390931 by Ultralight because: typos

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Regardless of alternatives, it is still not a good thing.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

There is an enormous difference between a child who dies of, say SIDS, and one scraped out of existence.

Dead is dead.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

What does your number 3 point have to do with the PP. who cares what people do on the smoke break.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Sounds like somebody is a little angry that the truth got leaked.

Why hide the truth id there is nothing wrong wit what you are doing.

I think the pro abortion lobby just got a big hit to the neck because many mothers dont want their babys auctioned of like meat at a butcher shop

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

1. You made my point. The actions of PP SHOULD be made known to us prior to their funding. Had this been done, the outcome likely would have been vastly different.

Why? That isn't done with other organizations that the government funds.

2. Crimes are a violation of laws. One cannot violate a crime as stated.

Exactly, and CMP violated laws when they obtained those videos and should be held accountable.

3 Are you female? If not, that gives me an insight you cannot have. I know quite alot, having worked alongside a PP office for several years. You know what their staff discusses during outside smoke breaks?.. I do and I have never smoked.

What does my gender have to do with the rest of those questions?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch

Because this ISN'T the truth.

I think the pro abortion lobby just got a big hit to the neck because many mothers dont want their babys auctioned of like meat at a butcher shop

Yea... no... You must have missed the lawsuit I posted in the OP AGAINST CMP and NOT PP.
edit on 30-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Manufactured or not, I think everyone who considers getting an abortion should know what is happening with their fetus. So, exposure is a good thing. If your OK with your fetus getting chopped up and sold, then proceed. If you are offended by the very nature of it all, then make a different choice.

This is a passionate argument, and over zealous people will do things like hack the site. Emotions are running high.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Planned Parenthood is REQUIRED to ask the mother if she'd like to donate the aborted fetus to research which is then sold a at a loss.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Abortions are between a woman AND THE CHILD'S FATHER, the doctor last.

I have no agenda except outrage that innocents were parted out. I am of the opinion that when a young, scared woman finds herself pregnant, reading all the parts of the legal disclosure is probably not her main focus. She would sign just about anything while in the mindset and vulnerable. What % of those signed for were read, understood, word for word before she signed? We can only speculate.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
Manufactured or not, I think everyone who considers getting an abortion should know what is happening with their fetus. So, exposure is a good thing. If your OK with your fetus getting chopped up and sold, then proceed. If you are offended by the very nature of it all, then make a different choice.

This is a passionate argument, and over zealous people will do things like hack the site. Emotions are running high.

The fetal tissue cannot be donated without consent from the mother, so they know what's happening because they consented to it.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Because this ISN'T the truth.

Yea... no... You must have missed the lawsuit I posted in the OP AGAINST CMP and NOT PP.

Your specious argument was because it was done to less than 3% makes it ok

Seriously is that your/their defence, thats stupid

Just tell the truth, why lie if there is nothing wrong with what they are doing.

court case, so what, it proves nothing, it could be laughed out of court

Lawsuit, you get them from gumball machines in the US, it has no value at all till a judgement is passed.

Tell your porkys to someone else, I wont buy into foolishness.

Baby parts bought and sold by greedy , whatever they are

Lawsuit, seriously is that it, smoke and mirrors

After three shocking videos caught Planned Parenthood doctors discussing and arranging the sale of body parts of aborted babies, a fourth video has been released today catching a Planned Parenthood vice president discussing how Planned Parenthood how to break or get around the law to sell aborted babies.
www.lifenews.com...
edit on b2015Thu, 30 Jul 2015 10:19:09 -050073120154am312015-07-30T10:19:09-05:00 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I know people who have had abortions, and they were clueless as to what the process was all about. Putting a visual to the deed, will make a huge difference to a lot of people.

Im aware they have to sign a consent form, and I think most believe it will be used for Medical purposes. But, not all are used for Medical Research. I might donate my organs but not if I think they are going to be used to enhance flavors or something weird like that. I know they are not actually in Pepsi, just used in the research for flavors.

edit on 30-7-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: kaylaluv

I know people who have had abortions, and they were clueless as to what the process was all about. Putting a visual to the deed, will make a huge difference to a lot of people.

I think they know it involves ending the fetus.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

The actions of PP SHOULD be made known to us prior to their funding.

The fact that PP accepts and facilitates donated tissue has been known for as long as they've been doing it. Just because YOU didn't know it doesn't mean it's been a secret...

Fetal tissue research has been happening since the 1930s, when they were trying to develop a vaccine for polio. There's a whole, big world out there you may not know about.

??? WTF? I'm female. What insight do you have that I don't have?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Of course they know an abortion is going to end the fetus. What most dont know is that it becomes a commodity.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hacked?

How convenient.

Sounds like they are self-diverting and creating new tangents and red herrings.

This "hack" is part of their own rebuttal and defense.

Liars are known to lie again.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight
???
oh yes, because the father's opinion on the matter is more important than any health risks that might be involved...
got it!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Your specious argument was because it was done to less than 3% makes it ok

Seriously is that your/their defence, thats stupid

Just tell the truth, why lie if there is nothing wrong with what they are doing.

Which lie? I've said no lies. In fact, I've backed everything I've said up with links.

court case, so what, it proves nothing, it could be laughed out of court

It's more legal proceedings than the pro-life people have been pushing. They'd rather just skip the whole judicial process and get the Legislative branch to just defund them. Who's being deceptive now?

Lawsuit, you get them from gumball machines in the US, it has no value at all till a judgement is passed.

Tell your porkys to someone else, I wont buy into foolishness.

You are the one buying into all the foolishness that is easily debunked by a plethora of sources.

Baby parts bought and sold by greedy , whatever they are

Lawsuit, seriously is that it, smoke and mirrors

Strawman Fallacy.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Strawman Fallacy.

After three shocking videos caught Planned Parenthood doctors discussing and arranging the sale of body parts of aborted babies, a fourth video has been released today catching a Planned Parenthood vice president discussing how Planned Parenthood how to break or get around the law to sell aborted babies.
www.lifenews.com...

No its not a strawman its public outrage

If you dont care I understand, its ok to think what you want, its ok for me to think as I want..

PP are lying, the evidence is very clear.

You need to stop telling others what to do and think and go and learn the truth.

Just like christians have evil people in its churches, PP have evil people in its organisation as well.

I cant see how you can be so deluded to the truth, your team?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join