It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood website hacked

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: Krazysh0t

There is an enormous difference between a child who dies of, say SIDS, and one scraped out of existence.

You're right. One is a living breathing human being. The other is a non sentient clump of cells.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Yea the timing on all of this is just too coincidental. Let's talk conspiracy! I mean this is just screaming textbook conspiracy and the right is just THROWING themselves into the deception.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch
This is an emotional argument, I am not in a court of law. It can be argued at an emotional level.

krazyshot the lack of emotion would make me a narcissist. or psycho

I'm not saying you CAN'T have emotions. I saying you need to learn how to decouple your thoughts from your emotions. Analyze FIRST, be emotional after you've some to the right solution second.

You dont choose if I want to make this an emotional argument or who can or cant.

Stop being a dictator

Yea, maybe you're right... I guess it IS too much to ask that people raise ABOVE their baser instincts to lash out blindly at things that upset them... We ARE after all just animals.

Climate change deniers or man made climate change deniers, wow you like to hide in the dark

Climate change is an emotional argument that you readily try and pull heart strings on when it suits your purpose.

The heck? Climate change is a science argument and has nothing to do with emotions.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_
Awesome! You know what comes next right? The hacking of their email accounts and the release of the internal emails back and forth. Can't wait, there is sure to be some juicy and damning information in those!

Yeah! And maybe even some inquiries from people who consider themselves transgender, but are afraid of psychotics in their lives, who will now find out and beat them to death! Weee fun!! Maybe some women being treated for cervical dysplasia will be revealed and conveniently laid off from their jobs to get them out of the insurance pool, in case they get cancer! Oh, the joy of breaking the law and ruining privacy, all in the name of desperately trying to revert abortion to hangers and deadly mistakes! Woohoo!

Next up... Destroy the Almost Home Foundation. After all, they've been known to rescue pit bull puppies, which we all know are possessed by Satan.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

The people mortified by the message WANT to be mortified by it because that is what their bias was seeking in the first place.

The "provider" was quite clear, I have no delusions about what she said. I wasn't misled then and I'm not being misled by those that say it was "out of context", either.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The people mortified by the message WANT to be mortified by it because that is what their bias was seeking in the first place.

The "provider" was quite clear, I have no delusions about what she said. I wasn't misled then and I'm not being misled by those that say it was "out of context", either.

Then you are being willfully ignorant. There is MORE than enough evidence to show that this was a manufactured scandal. Legal proceedings, both civil AND criminal are being started AGAINST CMP and NOT PP for this controversy.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Then you are being willfully ignorant. There is MORE than enough evidence to show that this was a manufactured scandal. Legal proceedings, both civil AND criminal are being started AGAINST CMP and NOT PP for this controversy.

Um hmm, whistle blowing is offensive, I get that. All that crap is a distraction from the actual content of her descriptions of selectively aborting fetuses to preserve body parts. You can call that donation on the mothers part and donation on the "buyers" part, all day long. We both know that donating to non profits is really cover to avoid taxation.

We both also know that "Collateral Damage" video (for instance) is not about Manning Or Assange, but the murder of journalists by the US military in Iraq.

Same here. The prosecution of those investigating and exposing PP is designed to overshadow and distract away from the message, buried under a ton of internet snow.

Every time you bait and switch you become more obvious, too.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Um hmm, whistle blowing is offensive, I get that. All that crap is a distraction from the actual content of her descriptions of selectively aborting fetuses to preserve body parts. You can call that donation on the mothers part and donation on the "buyers" part, all day long. We both know that donating to non profits is really cover to avoid taxation.

It isn't whistle blowing though. It's slander and false accusations.

We both also know that "Collateral Damage" video (for instance) is not about Manning Or Assange, but the murder of journalists by the US military in Iraq.

Same here. The prosecution of those investigating and exposing PP is designed to overshadow and distract away from the message, buried under a ton of internet snow.

Every time you bait and switch you become more obvious, too.

Bait and switch? We've discussed the evidence that these videos are obvious con jobs numerous times. There is no bait and switch, CMP's evil deception is there for anyone who is willing to look. You just have to be willing to set your confirmation biases aside to see it.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

We've discussed the evidence that these videos are obvious con jobs numerous times.

Thats your opinion.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

We've discussed the evidence that these videos are obvious con jobs numerous times.

Thats your opinion.

Well not if the courts have anything to say about it, hence the legal proceedings against CMP.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Well not if the courts have anything to say about it, hence the legal proceedings against CMP.

I expect nothing less in this world turned upside down.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Well confirmation bias confirmed from you then. You can't have any room in your head that CMP was actually in the wrong and this was a manufactured scandal. So I assume that when CMP is finally shutdown, you will continue to believe that PP actually broke the law? Talk about upside down worlds...

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Manufacturing baby parts for resale is upside down…

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Manufacturing baby parts for resale is upside down…

But if you'd just decouple your obvious bias from the situation, you'd see that ISN'T what is happening. Everything that PP is doing is legal and doesn't violate any laws. You can bitch and whine all day long, but that doesn't make it so. The fact of the matter is that CMP is in the wrong here. No ifs ands or buts about it.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You're peeved that some people got them to drop their guard and discuss it openly on camera…

bwah, wah, who's bitching and whining?

I'm grateful. Bias has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You're peeved that some people got them to drop their guard and discuss it openly on camera…

bwah, wah, who's bitching and whining?

I'm grateful. Bias has nothing to do with it.

You're grateful that CMP is likely going to be sued into oblivion and its founders likely wind up in jail? I mean, cool. Me too. I hate when some hateful organization has to slander another organization to try to prove a point.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You're grateful that CMP is likely going to be sued into oblivion and its founders likely wind up in jail?

No, grateful for the information, sorry for the whistle blowers…

Did you just try to subvert my meaning, too?

Nooo…

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

You're grateful that CMP is likely going to be sued into oblivion and its founders likely wind up in jail?

No, grateful for the information, sorry for the whistle blowers…

Did you just try to subvert my meaning, too?

Nooo…

But you refuse to demonstrate any willingness to actually VET the "whistleblower's" information instead you have opted to believe it because it confirms something you wanted to believe already. It's classic confirmation bias.

In any case, you are just going to have to go through the world mad that PP is going to continue to exist as an organization and that the "heroes" you think are exposing wrongdoing are going to end up in jail. My side is looking like they are not only going to be cleared of these accusations, but it looks like will come out dominating your side on this. I've said it before and I'll tell you it again here, this is going to blow up in the pro-life crowd's faces. It may even cost y'all the election.

I've tried everything to help you think more intelligently about the issue, but one can only lead the horse to water, I can't make you actually drink it. Have fun with your ridiculous biases, I'm just tired of this back and forth we are having. When you feel like being intellectually honest about the issue, let me know and we can continue.
edit on 31-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

You know, the mother accepted the fœtus to be donated for research. I'm pretty sure (this is an opinion) that the doctor tells them clearly : Would you want us to give the fœtus for science, yes, no?

If it was you and abortion was the best solution in your situation for whatever reason, wouldn't you be happy to know the the very fœtus you gave them is the one they used to find a cure for something like the cancer and saved millions of lives ?

I know my wife and I would be.

Peace out.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
In the hierarchy of life there's not many lower than liberals who advocate murdering babies all day on the Internet.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join