It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2005 = Bloodshed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Titor or no Titor, 2005 will be the start of an saga of war on American Soil. I know this for I have always felt this. I may just be crazy or too bored or eager to do some killing on my front porch and be able to get away with it because I was killing invaders. But given some of the things I have read on here, Titor, 2012-7=2005 the 7 years of chaos in the bible , like someone said in another topic. and current political relations with Russia and China. Which i do believe will be the two countires to start this war. Things look fairly average for what I have been blabbering to years to people i know. I figured I would shoot of my ideas to you all. ok you may ask what does this have to do with the NWO.... or you may already know the answer.... even so Here is what I am saying, One world government couldnt be possible with the US in existence, for one. The US would want to lead it. there is a lot of oil out there that the US woundn't be able to stick their greasy hands in. 2nd as Americans we think we are the superior and the us being just another country in an union of the world would tone down Americas "glory" So this one world governement would want to be controled by the US of A. Now in the past few years america has pissed off a lot of countires. We have some allies. but most shake our hands to our face and shake their fists to our backs in a political sense. So if the NWO rats could persuade two of the most powerful countries in the world (Russia and China) to join forces to invade the US and take the US out of the picture. The NWO Could take place. Without the US patroling the globe like cops. There would have to be some sort of order, to keep the world from chaos and keep civilization alive. Without America, the NWO would have no trouble taking grasp. America does provide lots of foregin aid. they do answer calls for countires who cant defend themselves. Without america things would be a lot different... America needs to watch her back. She needs a good leader, not an oil sucking, sissy, who thinks he's a cowboy in office...

But 2005 should be quite interesting in a way, it will prove many people wrong or true. And people can finally determine for sure if Titor was a fake or not. Anyways if you made much sense of this then maybe it was in some way useful. I can just hope it was.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I quite agree; 2005 is the year of catastrophe. The apocalypse has begun.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I'm not going to make this all long and drawn out but china dose not have the ability to invade the U.S. and neither does Russia. Neither of them are in the position to do so and never will they have that ability.

Any small ships that china can muster up will only be sunk the 5tyh fleet and any air transport the can muster will be downed before they pass Misawa. Russia is in no position as their small and now almost useless Navy is rotting into artificial reefs and with a minus 2.5 growth of GDP and decreasing birth rate they will be off them map sooner or later.

The truth is that china has the money and desperate Russia has the weapons. There is no friendship to be found between them and Russians, along with the U.S. and other Asian countries will be taking chinese on in the not too distant future.
I don�t know whether it will be:
*china sticking its nose where it doesn�t belong
*Russia kicking chinses immigrants out of their land
*Corrupt chinses governments further disobeying international law
*china pissing Japan off with their ever growing threat
*china pissing Russia off as an ever growing threat being right next door
*china running so low on resources it invades Russia
*china trying to take Taiwan
*china trying to help North Korea take South Korea
*India having enough of the chinse
or the many other little things that go on over there.

In the end we will get a more stable world with the chinese out of the way, Russia will get chinas once had cheap labor and we will get even closer to our ever growing S.E. Asian allies...

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
ChrisRT thats actually, an interesting view. because onces these topics are melted down, all they are views. my views your views, everyone elses views. But thats the problem with them. They are views, views can be nice, but what I think and what you think can be misleading and dangerous in a certain perspective. For one of us may have the truth. You could be right and I could be wrong. If your right. Then I am misleading with my replies about the Chinese-Russian Allied Threat. If I am right and your wrong. Then it can be dangerous to the american population. I will say that I hope you are right and what I speak of has not even a fraction of light to happen. But I feel it in my bones... and I am perpared never the less... ChrisRT I deeply appreciate your post in this topic. For what is a topic with one good critic. and that is the beauty of freedom. I can say something and you can disagree with it and vise versa

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by wave
For what is a topic ****without*** one good critic.

left the ****without**** out of that, had to correct it, my mistake

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
I quite agree; 2005 is the year of catastrophe. The apocalypse has begun.

And its going to be one hell of a show. I've been waiting for this for a... while now.

"Bang Bang Boom, Cant escape the Apocalyptic doom"

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I'm not going to make this all long and drawn out but china dose not have the ability to invade the U.S. and neither does Russia. Neither of them are in the position to do so and never will they have that ability.

Isn't the U.S going to attack Iran and NK? if so who will protect home?

I did read reports a while back of border patrol agents getting shot at by what they described as white men in soldier gear (supposedly russians). I don't think the USA will be taken over by China, but the west coast could be invaded as prophecised by native indians and the 'red dawn prophecy.'

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Thanks, glad to help out.

There is always room for argument, most of the things I have posted are researched and have been confirmed by many sources but there is always room for argument and reaching new conclusions.

I left out the part about China and Russia having nukes pointed at each other; you don�t really do that to friends or even natural neighbors.

Anyhow I look forward to seeing how this thread turns out as these kinds of things usually enlighten me with information and a more open view on things...

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Isn't the U.S going to attack Iran and NK? if so who will protect home?

I did read reports a while back of border patrol agents getting shot at by what they described as white men in soldier gear (supposedly russians). I don't think the USA will be taken over by China, but the west coast could be invaded as prophecised by native indians and the 'red dawn prophecy.'

No, we aren�t going to do anything. If we ever where to do something it would be a small stealthy ground force (get in and get out) or a quick bombing run on some facilities...

You all have to remember that we where going to fight the Russians for global dominance in the 1980s, and while that Russia is gone most of that America is still here. We may be a little thin in Iraq (kill ratios are by far in our favor, like always) but we still have a big, beefy force ready to take on the world at a moments notice...

If we honestly had to we could take on Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea, and chinsese aggression towards Taiwan, albeit with an extremely overstretched and resource lacking military status�

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I did read reports a while back of border patrol agents getting shot at by what they described as white men in soldier gear (supposedly russians).

I havent heard of this until now,Doc.... can u get me more info? about these shootings?.....

And ChrisRT I respect you. we may see each others replies on ATS a thousand times, and each time disagree, but i'm not a person to get angry at you for what your ideas and etc.

as far as the nukes. In todays political world who do you not point nukes at? Even if Russia and China had some kind of scheme together. it would be a fools choice for one of them to lower their weapons from the other. It would be the same if civilians had nukes. in a way of speaking If i had one and my neighbor had one, I hold point one at my neighbor for security reasons. Because even though I may be at his house this evening having coffee and playing cards, doesnt mean I should let my guard down. if I did in a second whats to stop him for taking advantage of that second...

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wave
I havent heard of this until now,Doc.... can u get me more info? about these shootings?.....

Ill try to find the articles. Basically border patrol agents were shot at by white men and some asian men. This is supposedly linked to the red dawn prophecy, which says that the west coast of the united states will be invaded by chinese and russian troops. One thing I find interesting is how politicians in California are so hell bent on gun control, even after failed experiments as the one in L.A were crime actually went up during strict gun control measures. Traitors setting up the people to be slaughtered?

Arnold is anti-gun btw which doesn't surprise me.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   

No, we aren�t going to do anything. If we ever where to do something it would be a small stealthy ground force (get in and get out) or a quick bombing run on some facilities...

Thats True, thats the smart thing to do. But Look how Iraq turned out. Its still going on. They got elections coming up in janurary, this country is supposed to be almost ready to have an president that can take care of the country and we are still there. War is something no one can control. Quick operations sometimes esclade out of control. Political Stances are turning into a jenga tower. and every country keep pushing it by taking another piece out of it and trying to put their piece on top, to get their way..... Check out this Kim Jong Cartoon

www.pritchettcartoons.com/ kim2.htm

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   

And ChrisRT I respect you. we may see each others replies on ATS a thousand times, and each time disagree, but i'm not a person to get angry at you for what your ideas and etc.

Thank you... I respect you and see many of your post as informative even if I don�t want to agree sometimes

I don�t know how many believe this or want to believe this but Iraq is just a Middle East base for power projection and oil imports for the U.S. We would have don�t a clean sweep of Iraq and been out of there a year ago but we are there "for the long run". I wonder how long it will take us to set up an embassy, some good size and well defended military bases and start really pumping the crude out.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
[Quote]
I don�t know how many believe this or want to believe this but Iraq is just a Middle East base for power projection and oil imports for the U.S. We would have don�t a clean sweep of Iraq and been out of there a year ago but we are there "for the long run". I wonder how long it will take us to set up an embassy, some good size and well defended military bases and start really pumping the crude out.

they wanted us to think, the first bombing runs, were going to be over in a flash. then it turned into throwing Saddam out. now to making Iraq a "self sustaining country" I agree with you about the oil. Thats all Iraq is about. We'll be over there for as long as the oil wells last, if our government has anything to do with it.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

they wanted us to think, the first bombing runs, were going to be over in a flash. then it turned into throwing Saddam out. now to making Iraq a "self sustaining country" I agree with you about the oil. Thats all Iraq is about. We'll be over there for as long as the oil wells last, if our government has anything to do with it.

Not to keep this off topic but in the end there is no splendid, elegant, and honest country. Not in Europe, not in Asia, and not here... It�s all about the pockets and then about you�re people... I hate to sound savage; I do have a heart and probably wouldn�t take the job well but wouldn�t you rather see you�re country getting the resources then some other country with worse intentions coming about and securing it in 5 or 10 years down the road? It�s really an all for you and your citizens� game in the end, no matter what one sees on the outside.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Not to keep this off topic but in the end there is no splendid, elegant, and honest country. Not in Europe, not in Asia, and not here... It�s all about the pockets and then about you�re people... I hate to sound savage; I do have a heart and probably wouldn�t take the job well but wouldn�t you rather see you�re country getting the resources then some other country with worse intentions coming about and securing it in 5 or 10 years down the road? It�s really an all for you and your citizens� game in the end, no matter what one sees on the outside.

Thats very very true and a good point. I would rather it be us, thats dipping our hand in the honey pot. I would, because I like money... But what I dont like about it is... since the government is doing so good over there with the oil. why not bring america some of the fortune? where it needs to be gave, with the oil in Iraq, the money should be used to build up medicare, finanically secure Social Security for future generations . ChrisRT I dont know how old you are. I'm in my 20's and its looking slim at the chances of me retiring at the age of 60. I could list hundreds of ways to make better of the money that is to be gained, in the Iraqi Oil. but it would be easier summed up by saying, where the money shouldn't be spent. thats on the already rich politicians. but speaking of retiring, I better get to bed so I can wake up birght and early, so I wont get fired and thus wont be able to retire... yeah whatever i just said there in that last sentence. ChrisRT I look forward to debating and discussing with you again. Until Then... Take care.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Thats very very true and a good point. I would rather it be us, thats dipping our hand in the honey pot. I would, because I like money... But what I dont like about it is... since the government is doing so good over there with the oil. why not bring america some of the fortune? where it needs to be gave, with the oil in Iraq, the money should be used to build up medicare, finanically secure Social Security for future generations . ChrisRT I dont know how old you are. I'm in my 20's and its looking slim at the chances of me retiring at the age of 60. I could list hundreds of ways to make better of the money that is to be gained, in the Iraqi Oil. but it would be easier summed up by saying, where the money shouldn't be spent. thats on the already rich politicians. but speaking of retiring, I better get to bed so I can wake up birght and early, so I wont get fired and thus wont be able to retire... yeah whatever i just said there in that last sentence. ChrisRT I look forward to debating and discussing with you again. Until Then... Take care.

I'm just about 20 and if my business doesn�t pull through I don�t think ill be retiring either.
I know most of the money is being pocketed but I don�t see why. A stronger dollar is worth more then many inflated dollars that is, if they would actually beef up some programs and fund more things (Medicare, schooling, technology research, NASA...) then the economy would be on the jolly from the side effects and more taxes could be charges thus negating the need to 'siphon' money from the Iraq war profits. I can�t say anything though because I'm just glad that the proposed enemy (china, Russia, ----) isn�t getting it thus making our situation safer in the future. Anyhow, take care.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I know everyone is talking about Russia/China and war. What nobody has mentioned is that the most probable catalyst of bloodshed for next year would be a new attack on America. Tapes from the so called 'evil doers' a few months back promised an 'spectacular' attack on America. Already news organizations and politicians have told us that an attack is inevitable, and will probably be bigger than anything done before.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   
You think that our government would initiate another attack?
one is enough... I'm probably as much a patriot as Billy Joe with his hunting dog and shotgun but lets face it, it was set up just like the proposed Cuban attacks to JFK...

Anyhow, how does a Pakistani, India war look? South Korea, North Korea? China, Taiwan.

I believe that if anything is going to happen it will at least involve some of the countries above...
All in all I hope one of the big guys, china, Russia, U.S.A. makes a move next year as I am anxious and a little frightened. I want whatever is growing in tensions to be released�

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Greetings all,

I have read some of the above postings with much interest, time does not allow me to read all.

I thought I might add this small tit-bit - my father is an ex WW2 soldier who travelled the world extensively after the war. Whilst in Egypt visiting the pyramids, he picked up a little book predicting the future of the world - it states that America will be alienated from the rest of the world.

With the blatant corruption displayed by Bush, perhaps there might be an element of truth in this statement!

Respect to all...

Dobbie

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join