It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Testosterone Blocking & Extra Estrogen Intake.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: honested3

You never read the entire thread, did you ?
It evolved beyond the OP, with a final consensus on my part much different than the OP.
I even admitted when I was wrong when it was brought to my attention.
Why is it people on the internet today think any discussion that is so different than their world-view is just trolling ?

edit on 28-7-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

It's because of Poe's Law. Yes, it's an actual thing.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

It evolved beyond the OP, with a final consensus on my part much different than the OP.
Why is it people on the internet today think any discussion that is so different than their world-view is just trolling ?

Well if you made a legitimate paradigm shift then my apologies, sometimes a shot fired isn't heard immediately by others.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: honested3

Well if you made a legitimate paradigm shift then my apologies, sometimes a shot fired isn't heard immediately by others.

To be fair I don't think you were wrong in responding to the first post. It was ignorant and inflammatory.

That the original poster's position evolved over several pages is a credit to him but he probably should have asked the mods to change his original post to reflect that.

The thread title is also ambiguious at best, misleading at worst.

Not everyone is going to read through the thread with a title and original post like that.
edit on 28-7-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

originally posted by: honested3

Yes, that's true, I really didn't expect someone who started a thread in such a way to have a turnaround after a few pages of posts so I assumed the worst. But if the OP really did learn something then I am happy to apologize for my ignorance!

To be fair I don't think you were wrong in responding to the first post. It was ignorant and inflammatory.

That the original poster's position evolved over several pages is a credit to him but he probably should have asked the mods to change his original post to reflect that.

The thread title is also ambiguious at best, misleading at worst.

Not everyone is going to read through the thread with a title and original post like that.

True, but I didn't think someone would be making such a change in so few pages, but if he really did then I amm happy to say sorry for my ignorance.
edit on 7/28/15 by honested3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

It's all because of JadeStar

And it's why I like ATS, the intelligence level and diversity of people here is incredible.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Double post ops
edit on 28-7-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

It's all because of JadeStar

And it's why I like ATS, the intelligence level and diversity of people here is incredible.

Indeed! I hope you take your newfound knowledge and understanding and use it for the better good.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join