It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Wondering...

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

3 minuets 50 seconds.

YT-vids, lol.

And where is the hardness evaluation to validate your point?
Oh... Nist didn't find evidence for their theory? Aha.

You know, I don't need evidence to believe in God but I wouldn't pretend doing so while missionizing ATSliens either. Now please... tell me why your opinion is just a plain fact and mine a conspiracy-theory? Given the facts, I would think it's the other way around.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Try this link.

www.engineeringtoolbox.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Nova937

Other documentaries have said similar things and to be honest it looks so obvious as to what 9/11 was. A False Flag. I questioned 9/11 before seeing these Docs and they have just confirmed what I was asking.

The was no 9/11 False Flag. Just prior to the 9/11 attack, countries around the world sent warnings to the United States that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda would use aircraft in a terror attack on America, and some of those warning were issued from Muslim countries and even from the Taliban in Afghanistan. CIA headquarters was also a target as noted in the Bojinka Plot.

After the 9/11 attack, Osama bin Laden admitted that he was responsible and al-Qaeda released the martyr videos of the 9/11 hijackers. The U.S. government was not capable of pulling off such an operation and not get caught, yet it has been 14 years and to date, not one single shred of a government conspiracy was found.

How long did it take to bust the Watergate scandal?

edit on 29-7-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

The was no 9/11 False Flag. Just prior to the 9/11 attack, countries around the world sent warnings to the United States that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda would use aircraft in a terror attack on America, and some of those warning were issued from Muslim countries and even from the Taliban in Afghanistan. CIA headquarters was also a target as noted in the Bojinka Plot.

That's odd you can't see the gapping gap in that line of crap.
Or do you?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Obviously just another story with no regards to the reality. The buildings actually withstood the impacts and did not collapse instantly. After ignoring the hardness evaluation you mentioned the planes and suggested, their impact resulted in structural failure. Wrong again.

The impacts resulted in structural damage whereas, structural loads were redistributed to the point that intact structural steel resulting in increased structural loads.

The impacts also dislodged fire protection from the steel structure exposing the steel structure to temperatures high enough that are known to weaken steel. Without fire protection, it was just a matter of time that the remaining steel structure, which are now carrying increased structural loads due to load redistribution, would reach the point of failure.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

That's odd you can't see the gapping gap in that line of crap.
Or do you?

The major holes that I saw were the result of disinformation from the 9/11 conspiracy websites. I have had to correct them on the way we do things in the real world of aviation and it didn't take long for me to realize that there were people who were deliberately planting disinformation on the Internet in order to discredit the Truther Movement, knowing that the CT folks would report their disinformation. Here is a classic example where a doctored video was used by some truthers as proof of the demolition of WTC 7.

WTC Demolition Video

Posting tons of disinformation that have been planted has made a mockery out of the Truther Movement.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The impacts also dislodged fire protection from the steel structure exposing the steel structure to temperatures high enough that are known to weaken steel. Without fire protection, it was just a matter of time that the remaining steel structure, which are now carrying increased structural loads due to load redistribution, would reach the point of failure.

Errr... Even the shotgun-test and was unable to dislocate the fire-protection, as they were unable to prove microstructural change due to fire.

Just another story I don't believe in.
edit on 29-7-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

What the hell kind of answer is that? It has nothing to do with my question.
And you want me to believe you corrected someone when you can't even
carry on a normal conversation? Ha ha! Can you even follow the context?
Let me know, in the mean time.

NO RATIONAL PERSON
edit on Rpm72915v40201500000024 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I'm gonna leave this vague for you.

Just to see if you can possibly see it cause it's
really hard to know where your head is at.

You're as wrong as you can be not to think these people are wicked.
and that's what you're afraid of hombre.
That the world isn't any where near what you want to believe.

Well come on! Correct me!
edit on Rpm72915v43201500000047 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

What the hell kind of answer is that? It has nothing to do with my question.
And you want me to believe you corrected someone when you can't even
carry on a normal conversation?

I am right on the money. You have been posting disinformation.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Just to see if you can possibly see it cause it's
really hard to know where your head is at.

You're as wrong as you can be not to think these people are wicked.
and that's what you're afraid of hombre.
That the world isn't any where near what you want to believe.

Well come on! Correct me!

First of all, it was a mistake to post a video of Rice. I have blamed her and others, for ignoring many warnings from countries around the world that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda were in the process of carrying out their attack on America and use airliners as weapons.

WARNINGS THAT THE DANGER WOULD COME FROM THE AIR

BRITAIN, WARNING #1: Al-Qaeda is planning to use aircraft in "unconventional ways", "possibly as flying bombs"

the British intelligence agency, gives a secret report to liaison staff at the US embassy in London. The reports states that al-Qaeda has plans to use "commercial aircraft" in "unconventional ways", "possibly as flying bombs." [Sunday Times, 6/9/02]

BRITAIN, WARNING #3: An Al-Qaeda attack will involve multiple hijackings

Early August 2001 ©: Britain gives the US another warning about an al-Qaeda attack. The previous British warning (see July 16, 2001) was vague as to method, but this warning specifies multiple airplane hijackings. This warning is included in Bush's briefing on August 6. [Sunday Herald, 5/19/02]

CAYMAN ISLANDS, WARNING #2: Three al-Qaeda agents are part of a plot "organizing a major terrorist act against the US via an airline or airlines"

August 29, 2001: Three men from either Pakistan or Afghanistan living in the Cayman Islands are briefly arrested in June 2001 for discussing hijacking attacks in New York City (see June 4, 2001). On this day, a Cayman Islands radio station receives an unsigned letter claiming these same three men are agents of bin Laden. The anonymous author warns that they "are organizing a major terrorist act against the US via an airline or airlines." The letter is forwarded to a Cayman government official but no action is taken until after 9/11 and it isn't known when the US is informed. Many criminals and/or businesses use the Cayman Islands as a safe, no tax, no questions asked haven to keep their money. The author of the letter meets with the FBI shortly after 9/11, and claims his information was a "premonition of sorts." The three men are later arrested. Its unclear what has happened to them since their arrest. [Miami Herald, 9/20/01, Los Angeles Times, 9/20/01, MSNBC, 9/23/01] FTW

EGYPT, WARNING #1: An undercover agent learns 20 al-Qaeda agents are in the US, four have received flight training

Late July 2001 (D): CBS later has a brief mention in a long story on another topic: "Just days after Atta return[s] to the US from Spain, Egyptian intelligence in Cairo says it received a report from one of its operatives in Afghanistan that 20 al-Qaeda members had slipped into the US and four of them had received flight training on Cessnas. To the Egyptians, pilots of small planes didn't sound terribly alarming, but they [pass] on the message to the CIA anyway, fully expecting Washington to request information. The request never [comes]." [CBS, 10/9/02] This appears to be one of several accurate Egyptian warnings based on informants (see June 13, 2001 and August 30, 2001). Could Egypt have known the names of some or all of the hijackers? Given FBI agent Ken Williams' memo about flight schools a short time before (see July 10, 2001), shouldn't the US have investigated this closely instead of completely ignoring it?

GERMANY: Terrorists will use airplanes as weapons to attack "American and Israeli symbols"

June 2001: German intelligence warns the CIA, Britain's MI6, and Israel's Mossad that Middle Eastern terrorists are planning to hijack commercial aircraft to use as weapons to attack "American and Israeli symbols, which stand out." A later article quotes unnamed German intelligence sources who state the information was coming from Echelon surveillance technology, and that British intelligence had access to the same warnings. However, there were other informational sources, including specific information and hints given to, but not reported by, Western and Near Eastern news media six months before 9/11. [Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, 9/11/01, Washington Post, 9/14/01, Fox News, 5/17/02] FTW

ITALY: Muslims warn of an attack on the US and Britain using hijacked airplanes as weapons

September 7, 2001: Father Jean-Marie Benjamin is told at a wedding in Todi, Italy of a plot to attack the US and Britain using hijacked airplanes as weapons. He isn't told time or place specifics. He immediately passes what he knows to a judge and several politicians. He states: "Although I am friendly with many Muslims, I wondered why they were telling me, specifically. I felt it my duty to inform the Italian government." Benjamin has been called "one of the West's most knowledgeable experts on the Muslim world." Two days after 9/11, he meets with the Italian Foreign Minister on this topic. He says he learned the attack on Britain failed at the last minute. [Zenit, 9/16/01] He has not revealed who told him this information, but could it have been a member of the al-Qaeda cell in Milan (see August 12, 2000 and January 24, 2001), which appears to have helped with the 9/11 attacks?

JORDAN: A major attack using aircraft is planned inside the US

Late summer 2001: Jordanian intelligence (the GID) makes a communications intercept deemed so important that King Abdullah's men relay it to Washington, probably through the CIA station in Amman. To make doubly sure the message gets through it is passed through an Arab intermediary to a German intelligence agent. The message states that a major attack, code named The Big Wedding, is planned inside the US and that aircraft will be used. "When it became clear that the information was embarrassing to Bush Administration officials and congressmen who at first denied that there had been any such warnings before September 11, senior Jordanian officials backed away from their earlier confirmations." Christian Science Monitor calls the story "confidently authenticated" even though Jordan has backed away from it. [International Herald Tribune, 5/21/02, Christian Science Monitor, 5/23/02] FTW

RUSSIA: Russian intelligence clearly warns the US several times that 25 or so terrorists, including suicide pilots, will attack the US, targeting "important buildings like the Pentagon"

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I wha a hehe I omg.
What am I do'in talk'n to you?

You know you're right dude.
Because I'm really a demonic disinformation devil hiding
in your moniter, turning letters in your reply box like
Vanna White. Buhahahahaha!!!
edit on Rpm72915v03201500000000 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I ran out of space, but wanted to further respond to the Rice video because she was aware that there were reports that terrorist would use aircraft as weapons. Now, for the rest of the story.

Bush Warned of Hijackings Before 9-11
May 15

U.S. intelligence officials warned President Bush weeks before the Sept. 11 attacks that Osama bin Laden's terrorist network might hijack American planes, but White House officials stressed the threat was not specific.

A White House official acknowledged to ABCNEWS that the information prompted administration officials to issue a private warning to transportation department and national security agencies weeks before the attacks. But, the official said the threat of a hijacking by bin Laden's al Qaeda organization was general in nature, did not mention a specific time or place and was similar to the variety of different terrorist threats U.S. intelligence monitors frequently.

abcnews.go.com...

Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US

Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US was the President's Daily Brief prepared by the Central Intelligence Agency and given to U.S. President George W. Bush on Monday, August 6, 2001. The brief warned of terrorism threats from Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda 36 days before the September 11, 2001 attacks

Documentation

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

If anyone, I'll take the word of those who were actually there at ground zero. Like the firefighters who witnessed explosions before and after the planes hit.

Like the investigators who found nearly every engine melted in every vehicle within a five block radius of the buildings. Yet, the abundance of unscorched paper was staggering.

I believe the truth of what happened that day is far more sinister than anyone can percieve. It's unfortunate it can't be properly discussed without pressure of ridicule and criticism.

I'm really glad you mentioned that, because folks seem to forget that there were actually people there, before, during and after the decimation of the towers, who saw, felt and heard the entire thing. It's not as if only one person said they heard or saw explosions...numerous people gave testimony of that, and many of them are experienced professionals who are highy trained and know the behavior patterns of fire in different scenarios, and know the sound of an explosion when they hear it. The firefighters' testimony was apparently so damning that it had to be obtained via lawsuit because NIST refused to release it otherwise (this from the sister of one of the victims, who was also there that day).

One of them actually walked out in the middle of his testimony before the 9/11 Commission (which called him in to privately testify) because he said they were twisting his words around and making him feel as if he were being interrogated...he specifically said that they would not allow him to tell the truth...and neither his nor the others' testimony made it into the final official report, presumably because they refused to lie about what they heard and saw that day.

Every single person who continues to belittle others for not buying the official lie, who continues to mock and degrade and dismiss those who have been stalwartly upholding the truth and sticking to their guns on this issue is guilty of not only calling these brave, amazing heroes who tried so hard to save the victims and lost a large number of their own people in the process liars, they are also disrespecting and cheapening the memory every one of the people who lost their lives that day, and the families those victims left behind.

It is tantamount to saying that none of those poor victims' lives or the pain their families suffered and continue to suffer to this day ever mattered, and it is beyond reprehensible. I wonder if they would be so quick to behave this way if they had to look all of those people in the eye while they summarily trivialize and dismiss what happened, blowing it off like so much dust and making appalling, opprobrious statements, such as a certain person's disrespectful assertion that "No one cares". Somehow I seriously doubt they'd be able to summon the testicular fortitude were a situation like that ever to be presented to them.

edit on 31062America/ChicagoWed, 29 Jul 2015 14:06:13 -050031pm31209America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: clarify

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

So now their not liars, their just completely retarded.
You are condemned to your own argument.
edit on Rpm72915v09201500000007 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You know you're right dude.
Because I'm really a demonic disimformation devil hiding
in your moniter, turning letters in your reply box like
Vanna White. Buhahahahaha!!!

Then, from my letters and other information, you would know that I have led two aviation-related chapters whose members consisted of military and commercial pilots, instructor pilots, private pilots, sport pilots and student pilots, military officers and enlisted personnel, DoD civilians, and retirees, and FAA-rated technicians.

You would have also known that I am a pilot, an Air Force retiree and have worked for defense contractors. You would have also known that I was a supervisor, inspector and technician for the U.S. Air Force and for major defense contractors and have flown as a DCC aboard C-5 transports.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

So now their not liars, their just completely retarded.
You are condemned to your own argument.

Wrong! I have blamed Bush, Rice, the intelligence services and the FAA for years for dropping the ball and overlooking the flood of international warnings about Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda and their plans to hijack airliners in an attack on the United States.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

So with a flood of information coming in from all over the world
about a world class terrorist and our elected? just shrug it off
but their not retarded. Is there something wrong with you?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Nothing of that explains why he was wrong to post a vid when you guys just share the same opinion about it. How in hell can that be a mistake? And no, your history doesn't imply a superior grade of knowledge with regards to our topic. Actually you could have been even more affected by propaganda than everybody else. Just saying...

edit on 29-7-2015 by PublicOpinion because: clarification

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Okay. All of them got destroyed, do you realize the odds of that? But a pristine passport was found? Amazing!

Well.....actually, my ex was deployed to the scene of a mysterious B-1 bomber crash in the Texas Panhandle in late 1992, to retrieve body and plane parts. The craft had flown directly into a cliff face...some kind of malfunction with the instrumentation...and the wreckage was scattered in several directions over quite a large area. He was in the area above the cliff face, where the majority of the debris had been blown up and over upon impact, and happened to see something black and shiny in a cluster of Nopales.

He went to check it out and found (to his absolute horror) the pilot's pocket address book, completely intact and not a mark on it anywhere...and embossed on the front of it in gold letters were the words "Fly Safe". So it does happen sometimes that one tiny thing can inexplicably survive completely unscathed when everything else has been all but obliterated.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join