It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Wondering...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

So if you remove the planes the buildings would just spontaneously combust and collapse?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sophie87

More examples of disinformation. AE911truth is a joke.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Yep. After it is way too late to do anything about it.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Carry on.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Please post them. Almost guaranteed they have been posted...and debunked...on ATS already.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Would you agree on this? However the buildings came down? Would you agree that this was not an act of 19 highjackers with box cutters? Just a bit convenient? Is it not?

Who benefited from this? 14 years and there has been so much evidence to the contrary, how can you still believe the OS?

You are smarter than that. Is it possible that you and all the non-believers have backed yourself into a corner and are just determined to not accept that you were duped?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Then what caused the building to collapse? ...and if you say particle beam from space, ima slap you

...and the planes slamming into them at significant percentages of the speed of sound had nada to do with it? Is that truly what you're saying?

Talk about magic show and falling for it...

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Debunked by disinfo agents? Sure the same people that concocted this fiasco to begin with? The easy way to convince people they saw something they didn't is to create more false information to "debunk".

I have a problem you see, I have a brain and fortunately I use it when I am being fed a crock of lies that defy all manners of physics.

I have absolutely no problem with you being duped.

You are in the minority if you think the official version is the truth.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

The only disinfo agents around here are the ones that keep feeding you the things that you believe. Read my first post on the thread. I responded to your OP.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Come on seagull my man...Do we still believe the Kennedy assassination was carried out by a lone assassin, too?

No buildings since or before ever fell this way much less 3 on the same day...the same way....are you seriously going to deny that? 3 huge steel skyscrapers just collapsed free fall without any help other than fire?

STEEL? Designed to withstand this exact scenario?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Apparently you have not looked into the aviation principles of aircraft and their capabilities with regard to air speed and altitude. The planes they claim were used in this travesty would have been structurally incapable of doing anything other than falling apart when striking a steel structure, they would have crumbled and fallen to the ground in pieces, not dissolved into the building.

Still, continue to focus on that which is not possible.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

You ignore factual evidence from members who quite obviously know quite a bit more than you do about the subject and persist in floating that sort of fantasy as fact.

It's quite obvious that you have no interest in truth, just your version there of.

So, have at it.

ciao.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

So then cars that hit concrete walls should stop dead instantly. Straw and other light objects that hil telephone poles during a tornado shouldn't go into them like a hot knife through butter. When my truck hits a deer it shouldn't do $13,000 in damage to my truck.

All those scenarios are objects doing what they aren't supposed to be able to, yet somehow they did. But aircraft are supposed to hit something at high speed and just stop dead? What branch of physics is that in?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

For everyone of these links I can post another one to refute it. The fact remains the events of that day and the resulting changes in the infrastructure happened. There is no disputing that. If you want to believe the OS and how they decided to bring about all these changes with the use of a NEW Pearl Harbor that is up to you.

Please explain what "New Pearl Harbor" means. Since 9/11, the U.S. military has suffered financially and from personnel aspect.

Try wrapping your head around the fact that you fell for a trick, you watched a magic show happen and left the show believing all of it? That is sad.

I already known from experience that Truthers were duped by disinformation on many occasions, especially on ACARS and the 9/11 airliners.

I have had to correct Truthers when they misidentified aerodynamic fairings and MLG doors beneath United 175 as an modified pod. One individual even mistaken the paint scheme on the bottom fuselage as a pod.

I have had to correct Truthers when they claimed that only a crater was found at Shanksville and no aircraft wreckage was found. They expected to find intact tail sections, fuselage and engines. That doesn't happen in the real world when aircraft crash into the ground at high velocities. Check it out.

United 93

United 93 Crash Site

Caspian Airlines 7908

Caspian Airlines 7908 Crash Site

Belview Airlines

Belview Airlines Crash Site

I have had to correct Truthers when they claimed that the 9/11 airliners were flown under remote control. I knew that was false because there was no way to modify the B-767 and the B-757 to fly under remote control without extensively redesigning the flight control systems and to do so, would have created paper trails all over the United States that would have led back to the culprits. In addition, they are not fly-by-wire aircraft and there was no way such aircraft can be switched and not attract a lot of attention.

The Philippine government had warned the United States as far back as 1995 that terrorist would use airliners to kill thousands of people, which was uncovered when Philippine officials broke up the Bojinka Plot in 1995.

One of the terrorist involved in the Bojinka Plot was the terrorist who bombed WTC 1 in 1993 and he is the nephew of Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the mastermind of 9/11. In other words, there was no U.S. government 9/11 conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Puleaze......a fragile flesh and bone animal damaged your truck made out of various metals? That is IMPOSSIBLE.....

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

The greatest trick is the one where they pulled the wool over the eyes and eliminated common sense.

Just step outside of your box for a moment and try to focus.

Many people still believe that the original pearl harbor was true. If you were not there and learned in the history books the official version of any war you have been given misinformation on all of it.

They will tell you what they want you to know, not what the truth is.

9/11 for many was taught in history books. For me, I watched it unfold.

I was shocked. I was angry. I was saddened. I wanted to find those responsible and punish them. I watched 3 buildings crash down that day. I witnessed the aftermath, of shanksville and the pentagon. I heard all the reports coming in. I have been detained and forced to give up freedoms in the name of justice. The price to pay for safety.

I still, never believed that any of it was being reported factually, but after 14 years, no matter who you are, if you still believe the events of that day transpired the way they presented it, that is one deep hole you have your head in and no amount of digging is going to get it out.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

One of the terrorist involved in the Bojinka Plot was the terrorist who bombed WTC 1 in 1993 and he is the nephew of Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the mastermind of 9/11. In other words, there was no U.S. government 9/11 conspiracy.

Those are some of the questions that need answering about 911. How warnings, why warnings, were ignored by people who should have known better.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

You have not demonstrated anything. You refuse to acknowledge that your view has been skewed. You have not offered anything that refutes or supports other than supposition. I did research, but I do not need to read or watch videos to tell me they lied about all of it.

Why are you so determined to believe it?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

And why, 14 years later, they STILL refuse to share information between agencies.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Sure. That's what happened. Watch a few demolition examples. No amount of plane fuel would support this. You could dump 3 trillion gallons of plane fuel on the top of any steel structure in the world and set it on fire and not one single building would fall into its own footprint and turn into a pile of molten steel and dust while shooting projectiles from it as it was falling.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join