It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Wondering...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Too many people have forgotten WW2 kamikaze attacks.
These were wooden planes flying at 250mph.
Punching through 1/2 inch steel.

WTC stood no chance with aircraft grade aluminum.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Its all one big magic trick that has everyone fighting with one another about how it was done.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

They weren't wooden, but the point remains, or perhaps is even stronger. While parts of Japanese planes were wooden, or fabric covered...most was aluminum.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: sophie87
Its all one big magic trick that has everyone fighting with one another about how it was done.

It wasn't a magic trick, and we know how it was done.

Several deranged men who believe in an omnipotent sky wizard and wanted to make everyone else in the world a slave to their shy wizard hijacked several passenger jets and then flew them into buildings in order to cause as much death and destruction as possible.

This is what all the available evidence shows.

There is no evidence, whatsoever, to suggest that anything else happened, or that anyone else was responsible for it. If you have evidence to show a different version of events, please share it.

I'm still waiting to see the evidence people have that someone else was responsible.

And no, a YouTube video by another theorist is not evidence.
Statements taken out of context is not evidence.
News reports from the day when people had no idea of what was actually happening is not evidence.
Comparisons to other building collapses/fires/demolitions is not evidence - especially when those claims are fiction.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
WTC stood no chance with aircraft grade aluminum.

As previously shown, an air-filled plastic ball can be fired through a wooden paddle.

People who claim that those planes couldn't crash through the side of a building should be immediately dismissed as being full of #

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

People hear aluminum and automatically think cans or other fairly soft things. Aircraft grade aluminum in stone areas is stronger than steel.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
After saw thousands of times the "planes" hit the Twin Towers, I want to see "the plane" that hit the Pentagon.
Just One time.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

There's a ton of evidence; try Dr Judy Wood for start. Just because its not presented on cnn or fox doesn't make it illegitimate, you have to be very patient with this, its a magic trick.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: HUGOH

Any and all footage from around the area of the Pentagon has been released. At best you see part of vertical stabilizer and the nose.

Again.....another bit of misinformation....that the Pentagon had a high quality video recording system outside the building.....just not true.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: sophie87

Judy Wood, is a flake. Just because she has "Dr" in front of her name does not mean that she is 1. intelligent and 2. not crazy. Re: Dr. William Cosby.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Now, on the OP, have there been 14 years of disinformation?...yes, and most of it has come from those who proclaim they are seeking the truth.

In another forum months ago, I have warned skeptics that there are people who were deliberately posting disinformation and misinformation in order to discredit the Truther Movement and it worked. Truthers have been posting disinformation that set them up. For an example, molten steel flowing out of the corner of WTC 2. I recognized the molten metal as aluminum and yet, someone convinced the skeptics that it was steel. There is a long list of disformation that have been posted by skeptics who failed to understand that they were being set up. Another example is that a cruise missile struck the Pentagon, yet wreckage recovered at the Pentagon was that of an American Airlines B-757-200, which I identified from photos. The aircraft was also tracked to the Pentagon by radar. I might add that my former Wing Commander was in the Pentagon when it was struck. Another piece of disinformation is that tampering with the transponder will render an aircraft invisible to radar. The B-767 and B-757 are not stealth aircraft and even stealth aircraft are not totally invisible to radar. In other words, those who are planting disinformation in order to discredit the Truther Movement have been doing a very good job.
edit on 25-7-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Look at passenger aircraft crash videos. If the plane even hits a fence it breaks apart, wings and all. Look at the damage even a bird can do to a plane.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I am aware. I grew up around a guy, my dad, who was intimately familiar with aviation aluminum.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think that terrorists hijacked four planes. Here's the thing, you can't claim that bush is a mastermind false flag engineer and in the next sentence talk about how big of a bumbling idiot he is. So it's got to be one or the other. He was either an evil genius or he's a one step above drooling.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: HUGOH

Allow me to posit a scenario for you:

911 was an "inside job". Using airplanes they are going to hit four buildings (remember, the White House or Congress were targets, too.) with airliners in order to foment a war.

They know that New York is going to have many cameras to record events...don't really need to have any.

The Pentagon? Maybe not. So, why would they not preposition a camera or twelve to be "coincidentally" in the area to record it? Yet, oddly, there weren't any... Strange that. A seemingly omnipotent organisation, such as many OS-deniers claim did this, forgot to have a camera crew in position? Seems unlikely.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Yet steel can take far more punishment. Aluminum in a
state where it is stronger than steel becomes far more
incline to break where steel would only dent or bend
but maintain structural integrity.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Look at what aircraft just rolling on the ground can do to buildings.

i.dailymail.co.uk...

cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I love how the first response to a 9/11 thread is often from a reputable member who's views on the incident are quite conservative, or to play it safe they came to their senses after receiving some kind of formal "education".

As if your opinion on what happened is anymore justified.

If anyone, I'll take the word of those who were actually there at ground zero. Like the firefighters who witnessed explosions before and after the planes hit.

Like the investigators who found nearly every engine melted in every vehicle within a five block radius of the buildings. Yet, the abundance of unscorched paper was staggering.

I believe the truth of what happened that day is far more sinister than anyone can percieve. It's unfortunate it can't be properly discussed without pressure of ridicule and criticism.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sophie87

I also said "in some areas". No one denies that planes are fragile. They have to be to a degree, because they have to be as light as possible. That's not what I'm arguing. What I'm saying is that there isn't a building in the world that is going to stop an aircraft that is at flying speed. There is too much mass behind it and certain areas of the aircraft are stronger than steel.

And most bird strikes are in the nose which is fiberglass.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

No, they do not become invisible....however, they do become just another blip on a scope with no identifying information.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join