It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Wondering...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I thought ATS was to learn about facts and to "deny ignorance". I believe even the debunkers can agree that we where lied to about 911. If the government lied about one part of the official story, then it is possible they lied about many other parts of 911. I believe we can all agree the government was silent for 18 months after 911 happened, no investigations. You have four alleged commercial airliners crash in one day and there was no investigation? That is the first time in American history the FAA, FBI did not do their jobs, and one has to ask why? All plane crashes are investigated and always right away. all the Americans people got from these agency was their silence. 18 months of silence.

It was a well known fact that it was the Jersey girls who forced the Bush Administration to investigate 911 and to form a 911 Commission. It took 18 months to get our government to look into what happened, why so long?

So why all the secrecy? Just this alone speaks volumes.

To say that airplanes fuel, that only burns at 1800 degrees brought down the WTC is laughable. ( common sense ) That is in possible. It is a well known fact that the WTC were over built to withstand direct hit by a fully loaded 707. The builders and designers of the WTC made a public statement after 911 saying, in the worst case the WTC could have burnt from bottom to top but the towers would not collapse. What the designers were saying is "fire" would not bring down the WTC.

So the fact is something else brought down the WTC and it was not fire.
edit on 25-7-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

fter 14 years of living the lie, the truth is still truth.

Which is why after 14 years, not one shred of evidence has ever surfaced proving a government 9/11 conspiracy. Richards Gage and Steven Jones were determined to have lied, so we can put them to rest.

I might add that even BYU and colleagues of Steven Jones have now dropped him.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Plane crashes are investigated because they aren't sure what caused them, or in the case of hijackings who caused them. On 9/11 it was pretty obvious what caused these planes to crash, and they said who caused them not long after. What was left to investigate about them?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

It seems to me that you are not aware that both, Steven Jones and Richard Gage, were caught lying about thermite in the WTC buildings.

Would you care to prove what they lied about?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958 The FBI, spent several million manhours to investigate the events that day, and that was just the start. To say it was not investigated, just shows that you need to do more research.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

The FBI, spent several million manhours to investigate the events that day, and that was just the start. To say it was not investigated, just shows that you need to do more research.

You are terribly wrong my friend.

Head of the FBI Robert Muller made a public statement, that they did not investigate the plane crash.

*Fact*, Pentagon officials lied to the 911 commissionaires
*Fact*, 911 commissionaires wanted to go to the Justice department and demand a criminal investigation.
*Fact*, several 911 commissionaires admitted they lied in their 911 report, they said the story they told was not the story the pentagon officials told them.
*Fact*, Robert Muller head of the FBI admitted that we might never know who the real hijackers really were, because they left no paper trail.
*Fact*, most of the hijackers were using stolen identities; therefore their DNA couldn’t be matched to anyone.
*Fact*, all four airplanes were never properly identified.
*Fact*, the FBI admitted there was no investigation into the four planes that were allegedly hijacked.
*Fact*, under the FOIA the records show flight 93 was still airborne “seven miles” pass the alleged crash site.
*Fact*, Mayor in Ohio made a Press release stating flight 93 landed at Cincinnati airport.
*Fact*, eyewitness account saw a jetliner fly on the south side of the pentagon not the north side as the government claims.
*Fact*, after explosion at pentagon the first photos revel no airplane wreckage on pentagon lawn.
*Fact*, before pentagon collapse, early photos show only a small entry hole.
*Fact*, eighty videos were seized at the pentagon and nearby business, yet not one video seem to capture a plane hitting the pentagon.
*Fact*, it has now been proven that Ted Olsen lied to the Press about is wife Barbra Olen phone call from hijack plane, it never happened.
*Fact*, No passengers families showed up at arrival airports in SF, LA demanding answers, nothing.
*Fact*, NIST has been caught lying publicly in Press interviews and in their reports.
*Fact*, NIST has been approached by A&E, about their pseudo science and has been force to admitted freefall on WTC 7.
*Fact*, Nano Thermite ,Nano Thermate have been found in the WTC dust, a chemical compound ingredient that is used in making explosive devices, and burns at extremes tempters.
*Fact*, NIST refuses to investigated or acknowledge there were explosions, witnessed before the WTC came down.
*Fact*, FBI hid over five hundred eyewitness account, of being in the explosions, seeing, and hearing explosions at the WTC.
*Fact*, FBI placed gag orders on NYC police, firemen, FAA, United airlines, American airlines.
*Fact*, all WTC debris was removed quickly and all the dump trucks had tacking devises on them, so no stops where made to their given destination.
*Fact*, surviving families of the WTC tragedy, are not satisfied with the government answers to the events of 911.
*Fact*, Many hi-ranking military officers and politicians are convinced 911 was an inside job and have made it known publicly.
*Fact*, most of the OS has been proven a lie.

These are not "opinions" these are all proven facts.

All of these facts can be Google for their authenticity and verified.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
There are those who understand physics and those that do not. Not hard to figure out which camp is in desperate need of a refresher course.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

...hey...

Oh, wait, right...

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

A number of your facts about the aircraft are either early information that later proved to be wrong, or just don't make sense.

Such as "No family members showed up at the arrival airports demanding answers". Why would they? The crashes happened hours before the flights were supposed to arrive there. Why would the families go to the airport demanding answers when they already knew the flights crashed?

Flight 93 was confirmed down at that location by both controllers and other pilots that witnessed the aftermath of the crash.

Flight 93 WAS reported to have landed, but it was confused for a Delta flight when they passed each other on the radar screen.
edit on 7/25/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

...hey...

Oh, wait, right...

Sup! I see you hung around a while longer than expected. Need a break? I can take over for a while

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
So Where Were The Families And Friends Of The Alleged Passengers And Crew Of The 9-11 Aircraft?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There has been a thread on ATS showing that there were no families at the given airports.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Nah, I'm good.

But you feel free to jump right on in. The waters fine.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Why would there be? Those flights are four hours long, and were taken over about an hour in. The entire attack was done before the planes were scheduled to be anywhere near their destination. I don't know about you, but when I meet someone at the airport I don't plan on being there hours ahead of time.

As soon as they announced the flights that were used the families knew what happened to the people they were waiting to meet. There was no reason to storm the airport.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
What does that prove exactly?? Has anyone spoken to the family members since?? How faaaaaaaaar can something be stretched to suit your agenda.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Why would there be?

those were cross continent flights. The families had no reason to be there at the airports hours ahead of expected arrival. By the time they were to have arrived, it was already known they'd never arrive. So why would they be there? So a ghoulish world press can ogle them? Ask them insensitive utterly classless questions? I wouldn't have been there, either. I'd probably have been at home praying for some sort of miracle...they missed the flight, or something like that.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Don't confuse them with logic

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

My only agenda is the truth. Nothing more. I see you are ignoring my information.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
"Head of the FBI Robert Muller made a public statement, that they did not investigate the plane crash. "

Misleading statement on your part. The NTSB investigated as part of the Pentbom (FBI investigation of 9/11)

"*Fact*, Pentagon officials lied to the 911 commissionaires"

Yes, and when you read the book written by John Farmer of the 9/11 Commission, he points out that the lies from the Pentagon were that we had a well-oiled and efficient response...when it was a confused cluster. Incomplete statement from you.

"*Fact*, 911 commissionaires wanted to go to the Justice department and demand a criminal investigation."

Um, the FBI was already doing that.

"*Fact*, several 911 commissionaires admitted they lied in their 911 report, they said the story they told was not the story the pentagon officials told them. "

False. Again, John Farmer (and others) say that the Commission paints a truthful and detailed picture about the events leading to that day, the events of that day, and then the events in the days immediately following that day.

"*Fact*, Robert Muller head of the FBI admitted that we might never know who the real hijackers really were, because they left no paper trail. "

Again, incomplete statement. Director Muller said a few weeks later that they had positively identified each of the hijackers.

news.bbc.co.uk... 21 September 2001...some identities in doubt
www.cbsnews.com... 2 November 2001.. FBI Director Mueller "We at this point definitely know the 19 hijackers...."

"*Fact*, under the FOIA the records show flight 93 was still airborne “seven miles” pass the alleged crash site. "

No, records show that a communication system was still attempting to send a message to Flight 93 after it had crashed, and a radar system that "predicts" the location of an airplane showed it was still in the air.

"*Fact*, Mayor in Ohio made a Press release stating flight 93 landed at Cincinnati airport. "

The Mayor made a statement about an AP news release that was retracted ten minutes after it was issued for being wrong.

"*Fact*, eyewitness account saw a jetliner fly on the south side of the pentagon not the north side as the government claims.

No, Loose Change put forth a couple of witnesses who disagreed on if Flight 77 flew North or South of the then CITGO gas station across the highway from the Pentagon.

"*Fact*, eighty videos were seized at the pentagon and nearby business, yet not one video seem to capture a plane hitting the pentagon"

No, the FBI collected almost 80 videos of that day from Shanksville, New York, and the Pentagon.

web.archive.org...://www.flight77.info/85videos.html What the videos are....

"*Fact*, it has now been proven that Ted Olsen lied to the Press about is wife Barbra Olen phone call from hijack plane, it never happened."

Actually, the calls did happen. He said she must have used her cellphone. GTE produced the Airfone records showing that five calls were made from Flight 77 using the airfones onboard to call Ted Olson's office.

Each and every one of your "facts" were based on disinformation, misinformation or incomplete information.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join