It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC: Was Sandra Bland Mugshot Post-Mortem?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Sickening case regardless. I would suspect foul play all day long on this one, from start to finish.

Yeah, well said. I'm reading through this thread and some interesting thoughts are being put forward. Having said that, what we need to do is come back to the basic facts in this case. That's where the truth is.

This whole case stinks. Here was a woman who was pulled over for nothing more than failing to use her turn signal, and three days later she's dead in a jail cell.

That's wrong enough for me and it should be wrong enough for anyone with basic intelligence.

edit on 25-7-2015 by JRCrowley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
You guys keep talking about her eyes like she is just blinking or looking up. How does that explain the rest of her face looking different?

That's easy, when you start to edit the photographs and want to change something like this , you start to imagine how post mortem looks like the sunken eye sockets. To me the left side are not corectly done . I mean to much and to round edge on it. Imo the dead one is fake .

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hypothetically if they did try to cover up her murder, and the mugshots were taken after death, that would mean the WHOLE JAIL were in on it. There would be no way to do that without everyone working at the time being in cahoots. I highly doubt that could happen. A county/local jail is not very big and not much can happen without everyone knowing/seeing.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
Well I just marked the major differences, in reality the whole thing is different: As I noted before it appears the creator used a different resolution/noise level AND cropped it in a different place to create the optical illusion of consecutive photos and/or a deliberate fake. It makes for a lot of resolution anomalies.

They clearly tried to make her face look more like a skull. I dont buy that she killed herself but, in my analysis the [dead] photo is clearly edited.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

in my analysis the [dead] photo is clearly edited.

Because of your skills I'll accept that analysis on your part.

The world is apparently filled with internet aholes.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Its completely laughable that anyone would think they'd use her corpse to do a mugshot with. Its laughable and asinine.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
So given it's fairly clear the picture was a photoshop, I'd like to know who it was that made it just to find out what the thinking was behind it. It's a bit disrespectful to say the least.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy I don't think she's blinking in that first picture, I think she is dead or dying, look at the big circles under her eyes and the difference in the skin color compare to the one with the eyes open. That is a death mask to me. It was more important to them to get a picture than to save her.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1
You are absolutely right, that is a death mask.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: twfau
So given it's fairly clear the picture was a photoshop, I'd like to know who it was that made it just to find out what the thinking was behind it. It's a bit disrespectful to say the least.

I am forced to replay the actions by the one cop in the movie ' the green mile'...

what IF the scoundrel cop with the Napoleon Complex and a serious need to be superior did not have other staff personnel with integrity ? the cruel death by electrocution might have been covered up nice & neatly

I sorta think that photoshopped image showing the incarcerated woman as a 'zombie' ~ 'walking dead' is a crack in the 'blue-wall-of-silence' , perhaps the 'Zombie' image was made before her death to circulate in-the-house only...because she possibly was a noisy, hostile, almost uncontrollable prisoner that required too much of each shifts' officer's time during her stay...

I think the whole saga began when she initially refused to put-out-that-cigarette as she sat in her vehicle...
the cop immediately demanded she step out of her car...so that she would have to put out the cigarette in public, or else get another charge...
imho the patrol cop was emulating Gestapo tactics, and putting the detainee in a head-to-head confrontation situation which the officer will win in court.

the 'zombie' photo retouch was meant as an inside joke among the police , how/why it leaked out is a mystery to me ~~~
other than there being an Officer with Integrity at that police station with some holding cells
edit on th31143783702025102015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
actually I think being in an orange jumpsuit during booking is normal. if she was taken to the cell beforehand then taken to change before the picture then yeah. I dont think that this is really too weird.

ditto with the height of the pole. you can hang yourself from a doorknob if you wanted to.

but regarding her suicide im still wondering. she was obviously held for a different reason besides just switching lanes. what did she do to get arrested? why was she being held for days? why did nobody bail her out?

did she have a prior criminal background? did she have anything to lose or had she lost it all already? what of her family/did she have children or a husband?

since we dont know all of the facts I think that blowing this out of proportion is a bit hasty. she looks alive in the photo. kinda like she had been crying beforehand.
edit on 25-7-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LindaMC1947

don't you think that you're jumping to conclusions? she looks like she was crying and stressed and afraid. have you ever seen a dead person? I have. and the mug shot looks like a living person.

so what if her hair was back? doesnt it make sense they'd tell you to pull your hair back for the photo? her nose is red. red means blood. red means alive. I rest my case lol

meaning: idk if it was suicide or homicide. I can see the case both ways. but why would an entire police department kill a random lady just cause? doesnt make any sense. was she in a holding cell the whole time? or had they transferred her to jail?

I think sensationalism is really the wrong way to go about figuring this out tho. unless someone has a really good theory or something outside of the box then I think we should all just shut up and have a little respect for the dead. because this kinda talk isnt helping anyone least of all her.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It's not the pictures that have me convinced this is a HUGE coverup, it's the autopsy report. www.nytimes.com...

No petechia - this is the MOST common sign of asphyxiation, hanging, plastic bag over the head, strangulation, etc. all present WITH petechia, Sandra bland's autopsy report NO PETECHIA.

Then Lividity... If a person was is a partial suspension hanging, there would be lividity on the face, blood can't leave the area after death (no heart pumping & vessels are constricted due to ligature). Autopsy says NO LIVIDITY on her face, in fact, the only place there was lividity was on her dorsal (Back) side throughout her body.

The autopsy also indicated there was NO MUSCUALTURE HEMORRHAGE in the neck - this means she didn't have any trauma that would have caused bruising (if she had lived) even though she was supposedly hung.

The county ME, the police, the jail are all in on this coverup.

Sandra Bland was murdered.
edit on 7/25/15 by redhatty because: minor spelling

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: redhatty

ok so I just read she was charged with assaulting a police officer.

does anyone know if that autopsy her family ordered separately from the official one has been done yet/have there been any new findings?

im going to wait till I see the results of that second autopsy before I have an opinion.

since there was lividity on her back, what does that mean? that the blood flow was constricted somehow, right?

so then what can constrict bloodflow throughout ones back? a boa constrictor? not trying to be silly. what you said has me a bit stumped.

since you think she was murdered, can you explain why you think this? in what way would one have to be murdered in order to end up having lividity all down her back? sounds painful. im going to look into this but id appreciate if you could expound a little bit more

mmkay so if they moved her body at all within six hours of death, this will affect lividity. so by placing her on her back, the lividity moved accordingly with gravity. so it doesnt really matter where they found it because they moved her and so disrupted it.

how was the cause of death determined? from what? that is what I want to know. what made them say hanging?

and you said no bruising. so then how was she murdered? has there been a toxicology report?

and cant you suffocate yourself without making marks??? my friend died from asphyxiation (suicide) and he didnt have marks because he was inhaling helium and suffocated. putting a plastic bag over your head wouldnt cause any marks but it would suffocate you.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Man if this is true, this is scary as fudge.. police killing n framing.. this is who suppose to protect us???

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
also, assaulting a cop isnt the same as resisting arrest. meaning she had quite a hefty felony to deal with. and also meaning she no longer had a job. both of those things, coupled with her past suicide attempt, make me think that in all probability she killed herself. why would cops go through all the trouble to book her and not just shoot her when she assaulted the cop???? because they wanted to charge her. which entails keeping her alive to face justice.

it doesnt make sense that police would kill her after booking her. especially in a holding cell.

the situation is definitely strange. hopefully the second autopsy clears things up.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

We went through the Facebook photos of the sheriff's department. Seemed some were wearing them but most not. And who knows when they threw the ones that were up. Everything can be manipulated. This video by Anonymous shows more about this and other things...take it for what it's worth.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

She didn't kick him. He lied through his face about that.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
actually I think being in an orange jumpsuit during booking is normal.

No, it's not. Check out this video. They describe all of the other mugshot photos on the Waller Country Police web site. None of the photos show an orange jump suit. The mug shots show the arrested individuals in their street clothes.

Relevant comments begin at around the 1:50 mark.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
does anyone know if that autopsy her family ordered separately from the official one has been done yet/have there been any new findings?

The family has had a second autopsy done, they said it will be about a week for the report

since there was lividity on her back, what does that mean? that the blood flow was constricted somehow, right?

no. When the heart stops pumping, blood in the tissues and vessels falls according to gravity. The lividity being only on her back means that she was in a lying position for at least 20 minutes after her heart stopped beating. In hanging cases, the ligature at the neck stops a lot of blood from leaving the head region, most hanging victims end up with what is referred to as "eggplant face"

since you think she was murdered, can you explain why you think this?

Because if she wasn't murdered, there would not be such a huge, combined effort to lie about all of it.

so if they moved her body at all within six hours of death, this will affect lividity.

lividity begins to set in at about 20 minutes. The odds of Ms. Bland being found withing 20 minutes of a hanging, when we already know that it had been approx 90 minutes since the last check are slim. If she really was so despondent as to be planning suicide, she would have been paying attention to the times she was being checked so she could accomplish her "mission." Common sense says that she would have (IF it was suicide) hung herself right after the last check in, even giving her 20 minutes to create the ligature & hang it, that's 70 minutes of being in a semi-suspended position. Even if they found her within 20 minutes, the lividity would have set in the area, that wouldn't change, the cells break down very quickly after death. While changing her position could cause other areas to have lividity, there would still be lividity where the blood settled & broke down. It wouldn't just move to another area leaving no trace it was there.

how was the cause of death determined? from what? that is what I want to know. what made them say hanging?

That is what was reported to the ME - a partial suspension hanging

and you said no bruising. so then how was she murdered? has there been a toxicology report?

no tox report has been released yet. Ms. Bland had a history of epilepsy and the arrest video has her claiming a pretty severe head impact. The ME report said no abnormalities in the brain (most epileptics have at least one lesion on the brain) and no bruising on her face or head. Something doesn't wash.

I have no idea exactly how she was murdered, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't hanging or strangulation - according to the current autopsy report.

and cant you suffocate yourself without making marks??? my friend died from asphyxiation (suicide) and he didn't have marks because he was inhaling helium and suffocated. putting a plastic bag over your head wouldn't cause any marks but it would suffocate you.

True - no marks with a bag over the head (unless it is tightly secured at the neck), but the capillaries still burst and that presents as tiny little red spots called petechia. In cases of helium suicide, of those autopsied, petechia was found in the conjunctiva (eye tissues) and face, Ms. Bland's report found no petechia in the conjunctiva or face, again, improbable in asphyxiation.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join