It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC: Was Sandra Bland Mugshot Post-Mortem?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I am trying to find it again, I should have posted it as soon as I found it. There was a five point list and one of them was that the mugshot was fake, and then someone in the comments posted a heavy cross-link that went through the two images to show the second had been altered, much like Ridhya did here. For the life of me I can't find that comment now though.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate
Again, I wouldnt make that bet. I blew it up in Gimp and the odd solid-colour perfectly straight line on her clothing glared out at me, almost like a pencil tool stroke. Not to mention the obvious smoothing. Also try adjusting the brightness/contrast, and the smoothing on her forehead/chin becomes clear.

That's not to say she wasn't murdered, I'm just running 99.9% positive the "dead" photo is edited.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See Ridhya's work here. You can clearly see the eye roll image is just a Photoshopped version of the actual mugshot.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

As a gal you can't photo out those eye bags with just lighting, when standing in the same position.

They were removed by photoshop.

If we could the duck face would be gone and the mugshot bag removal snap would be the new thing.
So there leith the conspiracy...to add to the story of a woman brutalized by a scumbag of course.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Well you can also see a color bleed into the lip in the dead photo which to me would be a major flag. However, I very distinctly see the end of a blur tool mark under her right eye in the photo where she is alive. You can see the perfect circle where the tool stop and the original begins causing a perfect circular distortion around it. Were they both edited?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

See Ridhya's work here. You can clearly see the eye roll image is just a Photoshopped version of the actual mugshot.

That's what I'm basing my analysis off of. I just can't use my laptop so can't get the clarity I need/want.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I know the article you mean I think. I posted it earlier but I didn't read the comments.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Well zoomed in high contrast, there is a tiny circle on the [dead] photo of pixelated "noise", almost like they simply missed smoothing that one spot. Overall it appears to me that they edited the original very small rather than zooming in to edit, not realising it looks crappy zoomed.

As to whether they are both edited - I think they are at different resolutions because the "noise" is different. That also has the added bonus of making them look like consecutive shots.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
OI honestly think this is one of the strangest police encounters that could have absolutely been prevented by both the officer and the suspect. The officer should have 100% deescalated the situation which would have prevented this whole thing.

I also find the suicide suspect but not yet willing to by into the conspiracy yet.

However, the picture could 100% be photo shopped in an attempt to drum up more racial tension and it appears to be working as people are insanely gullible!

Granted, not willing to say either the suicide or the images were faked, but I surely am not willing to jump the shark based upon the internet telling me too!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
She's not dead in the photo and she's not lying on the floor. They didn't kill her in the cell then suddenly take a picture in a hurry with other inmates and police around. Go look at the sheriff departments fan page and see all the other photos of people with a shadow on the right side of the mugshot with the same grey background.
There are even 2 people wearing orange jumpsuits. Her shoulders being straight, well, watch the arrest video and look at her shoulders when she walks to the side.

www.facebook.com...

www.facebook.com... this guy on the floor too?

Why don't her lips and tongue look something like this? qph.is.quoracdn.net...
Why isn't her jaw hanging open and the muscles in her face relaxed?

Compare pictures on google of people who died by hanging and her mugshot. This is a hoax or something being used to label everyone on twitter tweeting #blacklivesmatter a 'silly conspiracy theorist'.

All you have to do to see it's photoshopped is invert the image and the brush/clone tools become so obvious. Original photos aren't lower quality than the 'fake' either.
i.imgur.com...
edit on 24-7-2015 by christoph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya
Thanks for the visual. Great job!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: christoph
They didn't kill her in the cell then suddenly take a picture in a hurry with other inmates and police around.

Agreed, if one can't explain this without saying "intimidated inmates" than the whole theory kinds of falls flat on its face doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Or perhaps...

They were ADDED by photoshop?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

The bags are only on the fake image. I think that is the point.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This whole case is another episode of "when keepin it real goes wrong"

This cop could've just let her go, she would've been soomeone else's problem.

Sandra bland was about to be released with a warning, but then, she decided to keep it real.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

either way is photo shop.
either way is a conspiracy yes?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Absolutely. Whichever photo has been "shopped" (though I'm starting to think the scales are tipping one way) was done with a blatant agenda in mind.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Just playing devils advocate here...

Whose not to say the "unedited" photo is edited? Do we have a source of the "unedited" photo?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wetpaint72
a reply to: alienjuggalo
Would be interesting to superimpose the two.
It's nearly impossible to hold the exact same pose in two photos.

I see someone did this already, but here is a little better alignment. Same photo

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Exactly. She was not dead and the two images are clearly the same image with one altered. Which makes all of the "you can clearly see how her shoulders show that she is lying down" etc. look really, really silly as armchair analysis. Way to deny ignorance, fellas.
edit on 24-7-2015 by jaffo because: Spelling error.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join