It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC: Was Sandra Bland Mugshot Post-Mortem?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

As for the jump suit in the photo, the police stated that mug shots can be taken before or after the inmates receive their clothes depending on how busy the booking area is.

Thats probably a lie on their part. Booking process is before admittance to the main jail.

They don't strip, search and return people to the holding area before admitting them to the main jail.

The whole process is one way to prevent contraband.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Was the large amount of marijuana ingested before the traffic stop or during?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Wetpaint72
Superimposed them and giffed it. Including web link in case gif doesnt load.

Zooming in you can make out some interesting vertical lines that are not in the presumed real one. It is also less pixelated, some areas have clearly been smoothed/sharpened, and the eyes appear clone stamped. It seems that the image was cropped in a different location to create the optical illusion of the subject [person] being in a different location.

I also absolutely have to point out the stupidity of saying she was caught blinking, as the eyes DO NOT roll into the back of the head when blinking, and her eyelids are clearly not in a different position!

imgflip.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

She was rolling her eyes like an agitated person does.

Agitated during the traffic stop and after the traffic stop.

edit on 24-7-2015 by MoreBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
You know the eye roll one is fake right?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreBeer
You're avoiding the point. It's *still* clearly not 2 consecutive pictures.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
You're wrong.

a reply to: intrptr

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko
Yes, thanks for responding without reading my post, which showed that it is the same image photoshopped from the original.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: MoreBeer
You're avoiding the point. It's *still* clearly not 2 consecutive pictures.

Ehrrma Gahd it's a huge conspiracy!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

When you put them up like that than yes, in the photo showing her eyes under the right eye bottom corner you can see what appears like a blur tool used in Photoshop. You can see it also around the left nostril (our right) and up into the inside of her left eye as well. I wish I hadn't broken the display on my MacBook a couple days ago.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'm absolutely perplexed as to why people keep harping on her being in a jail uniform when that specific point has been addressed, repeatedly, by multiple posters and sources. Whatever else happened during this arrest and incarceration, her having an orange top on in her mugshot isn't the smoking gun people want it to be.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Do you think there is a smoking gun?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I would also say that the photo showing the heavy bags (bruising) under her eyes looks authentic due to the color variations very difficult to do in Photoshop or other decent but otherwise off the shelf consumer software. I'd almost bet this is the original. Creepy and tragic.
edit on 24-7-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Only it's not and it has been proven by many photoshop experts both here and on other sites. Heavy did a pretty good review to prove the eye roll/bags one is the fake.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
So now that we know definitively that she was alive, and that several witnesses spoke to here over several days in Jail, shouldn't everyone be denying ignorance here and just coming to terms with the fact that she was alive when the mugshot was taken? We also know definitively that she was crying non stop in jail because none of her "friends" would come help her get out of jail.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Honestly, no. I'm not sold on the "dead in her mugshot" angle. At all.

What I do think happened is the arresting officer got his dander up when he didn't need to and it was a crap arrest. This whole thing has been mismanaged in one way or another from start to finish and the end result is somebody lost their life. I absolutely do not think it's so "impossible" for her to have hanged herself. Being incarcerated for the first time is an absolute shock to the system for "good people."

While I don't buy into the "they killed her and took her picture" theory, I do believe that this is tragic as all hell and that nearly every aspect of it has been fumbled by the authorities.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

When I read their article all they said was the it was photoshopped but provided no supporting evidence. Did that change?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
Is it common practice to touch up and prettify mugshots?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I don't work in a detention facility and never have. Where I'm at we bring a prisoner in, hand them over to a deputy and go to a different area to finish up our end of things. I do know that they will take as many pictures as they need to in order to get a decent shot of somebody, but as far as "touching up" pictures I don't know. All I know is it ain't glamour shots.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Only it's not and it has been proven by many photoshop experts both here and on other sites. Heavy did a pretty good review to prove the eye roll/bags one is the fake.

Was it on this thread? I didn't read every post just observed the photos and gave my opinion based off my experience with photoshop. I'd be interested in seeing the analysis. There are a couple curious inconsistencies in the other photo as well but weighing the two I went with my personal opinion. If I was using an IPad and the browser didn't crash every time I try to quote or link, I'd put it up.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join