It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC: Was Sandra Bland Mugshot Post-Mortem?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake
Yes, I would definitely like to see more of that sideways mug shot.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: gwynnhwyfar
a reply to: dreamingawake
Yes, I would definitely like to see more of that sideways mug shot.

Here's one link, apparently the original of the booking:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
from page two of this thread. Difficult to tell because it's dark.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

You are confused. You can clearly see her punch and kick at him when he attempts to remove her from the car, and you can clearly hear the officers who arrived on the scene say they had seen her "swinging and kicking" at him while on the side of the road.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

You are confused. You can clearly see her punch and kick at him when he attempts to remove her from the car, and you can clearly hear the officers who arrived on the scene say they had seen her "swinging and kicking" at him while on the side of the road.

Please illuminate us. Post one or more of the videos and give us the timestamps if where this alleged "swinging and kicking " occured..

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThorsBrother

originally posted by: Willtell

Or are we saying she was dead not long after being taken to the police station and they spent 3 days trying to cover it up?

I believe this is the most likely scenario, although the calls to her family and friend seem to rule this possibility out.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Rocker2013

Here is her booking sheet:

Anything look odd to anyone?
I have a habit of waiting til the smoke settles, before researching "today's most popular news story", and a few things jump off the page, when looking at this booking sheet.

1. She's not holding her booking number, in her photo.
2. She's not standing in front of a height chart.
3. She's already wearing her prison/jail gear, while still being booked? That's not how it works. First, they book you. Then, you start the legal process, where your charged and bail is set, IMMEDIATELY. If you plead: "not guilty" and can't make bail, that's when you get the prison/jail gear and they take you to jail until your next court appearance, usually 2 weeks later. The D.A. has to make a case against you. Remember: You have the right to a fair and speedy trial.
4. If you look where it says: "Ethnicity" it says: "non hispanic"? LOL She's African American! What's "non hispanic"?
5. The thumbprint is barely visible, and the rest of the fingerprints are not there. When you're booked, all of your fingerprints are taken.

Considering that everything America does is via paperwork, that's a pretty crappy booking sheet.

I'm thinking this is just another psy-op to create more civil unrest. TPTB keep trying the same technique, over and over and over, again. For some reason, it's not working.

I'm also thinking, most of you have never been arrested. jajajajajajaja

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Enlighten yourself?

But here you go...

9:30-11:00 you can see here swinging at him from inside the car.

at 16:00 you can see the female officer re-enact what she saw as she was pulling up.

Put some effort in.
edit on 27-7-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

Does that jail require you to hold your booking number in the photo?

I know some jails don't require you to hold anything.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Enlighten yourself?

But here you go...

9:30-11:00 you can see here swinging at him from inside the car.

at 16:00 you can see the female officer re-enact what she saw as she was pulling up.

Put some effort in.

So which video are you referring to exactly?

In every single one I've watched (the glitchy, the second dashcam, the allegedly non-glitchy), repeatedly, this did NOT happen.

In addition, if YOU put some time in you will hear the cops making the story up and LAUGHING.

So maybe you should stop making things up.

edit on 7/27/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

So this post proves you did indeed hear the part in question, but you dismissed it because they were laughing about it.

There you go people, the "i hate cops" crowd uses logical fallacies to pursue an argument.

Edit: I also saw your pre-edit post, where you didn't have the part about them laughing, which means you replied first, then watched the video, THEN came back and added that part. Way to go bro. Denying ignorance at it's finest.
edit on 27-7-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

So are we ignoring that we have multiple witnesses as well as phone conversations that prove she was alive after being booked? Did you go through the whole thread?

Honestly, being dead during the mug shot is a hoax. At this point we need to be focusing on how she died.

There are other prisoners who say they are convinced she killed herself per her constant crying and "across the hall conversations" they had with her.

I would focus on this prison/facility and see how they failed to protect her.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

So this post proves you did indeed hear the part in question, but you dismissed it because they were laughing about it.

There you go people, the "i hate cops" crowd uses logical fallacies to pursue an argument.

Edit: I also saw your pre-edit post, where you didn't have the part about them laughing, which means you replied first, then watched the video, THEN came back and added that part. Way to go bro. Denying ignorance at it's finest.

You people? Hate cops? Your assumptions have gone past the ridiculous at this point.

See 9:15 to 10:15. She was trying to get AWAY from him while in her car She made NO movement toward him. Quite the opposite. If he hurt his shin at all it was in lunging at her.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
No one is questioning the dark mug shots? Never seen any like it. Here is a picture with the contrast changed. Think it's the same person?

Also what jail doesn't have a camera to monitor inside cells?

iconosquare.com...#/detail/1038181286010348249_206121719
edit on 28-7-2015 by Atscody because: New picture

edit on 28-7-2015 by Atscody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Are you saying you don't see here hand swiping at the officer while saying don't touch me? I will watch it again to make sure I am not mistaken as I was wrong about one other thing in the video before.

Also, what "you people" comment did I make? I said "There you go people", as in "Hey, people in this thread"...

Edit:

here is the breakdown:

9:48, He gives her a lawful order to exit the vehicle
9:53, Let's her know he will remove her if she does not exit the vehicle
10:03, She kicks at him causing him to jump back, you can see her head yank back
10:04-10:08 you can see her hand swiping at the officer

So you are claiming you see none of that?
edit on 28-7-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Atscody

The Mugshot is her, that is pretty solidly accepted as fact by now. She wasn't dead in her mugshot, she died in her cell several days after the mugshot.

Most jails don't have as many cameras as you think:

Good article on that

indeed, some jail surveillance policies and practices have been scrutinized by civil rights advocates. Some states, such as Florida where Beiber’s drunken potty break took place, have statutes governing the limits of video surveillance. All states face potential constitutional challenges to recording in ways that risk violating citizens’ reasonable expectations of privacy.

edit on 28-7-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: Shamrock6

Agreed.

On the face, the facts are bad enough.

It's dangerous to drive while black in the U.S.A., not to mention have an encounter with LEO.

Even if she did in fact kill herself, which seems likely, she was under extreme duress.

Think about the news stories that have been in play since about this time last year - Brown, Garner, Scott and too many others.

Then she is pulled over and ticketed for changing lanes without signaling because an LEO was on her bumper. And then harassed for a cig in her own car. She expressed outrage at the arrest and is given an stiff bond for what seems like a bully charge which caused the additional hardship of her missing her first day of work at a new job.

It had to seem surreal and feel helpless...all for a traffic violation which may well have been overlooked for a white citizen.

Why don't you address the real issue? Her complete lack of respect for authority and the ignorant way in which she responded led to her arrest. She makes the officer ask for her license multiple times.

m.youtube.com...

Go to 6:40 in the clip. She has a horrible attitude. I live on the south side of Chicago so I see this lack of tact and social awareness on a daily basis. It just further perpetuates the notion that many blacks lack respect for education, authority, and social responsibility. Thus, further cementing statistics like 74% of black children are born out of wedlock and blacks represent 13% of the population but over 60% of the violent crimes in this Nation. It's not stereotyping,'it goes right to the core of black America, the family unit or lack thereof and the void of a black father. Thus, opening up his offspring to challenges before they can even talk. Unfortunately, Sandra. Bland's lack of respect for authority and her lack of couth escalated this situation.

Maybe she got overly emotional and couldn't take it anymore...a city girl moving to the Deep South and is put into a horrible situation with a white cop. She is supposed to be starting a new job and she is in jail instead of at work? It would be a very emotional time for any human being.
edit on 28-7-2015 by LooseLipsSinkShips because: N/a

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Here is video released recently by the police because of this HOAX...

www.latimes.com...

Clearly, she was alive while taking mugshots, as shown in the video.

This thread may be moved to the hoax bin now. Good day.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

what jail cell provides plastic bags? I was in jail for a few hours and never saw anything like a plastic bag in the cell.
they don't even allow shoe strings,belts or other items that one can use to kill themselves or others.also in the mugshot does anyone see possible marks on her neck in either photo?
nope, I don't buy it something strange is going on with these young women...
edit on 29-7-2015 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: ShadowLink
Her hair, shadows, background and everything appear to be identical in both pictures.

Look at the shadows under her eyes. If the "mugshot" was of a dead person, they may want to edit it and lighten her up a bit so she doesn't look so ... dead.

I also don't recall mugshots ever being taken after someone was issued their orange suit. They are typically the very first thing done when booking....still in civilian clothing.

I did a couple of hours in jail they do take the mugshot in the orange jumpsuit(i see now it all depends),but they don't issue plastic bags in the jail cell!
she also has suspicious marks on the her left side of the neck they look more pronounced in the photo on the right (eyes rolled up)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
As for the jump suit in the photo, the police stated that mug shots can be taken before or after the inmates receive their clothes depending on how busy the booking area is.

But one person did not that the jump clothes she's wearing are not like any other jump suits:

Another question raised is why is the bible opened in the second photo to psalms, but closed in the first?

she's 6ft tall and apparently hung herself. There's a garbage bag still in the bin

Also the justice of the Peaces statement

Justice of the Peace Charles Karisch arrived at Bland’s jail cell and pronounced her dead. Karisch told reporters that he believed he saw “a plastic bag hanging on something” and a dark mark around her neck.

is vague.

I don't understand why people believe the footage of the cell will prove anything.

This is either a long list of co-incidences are strange happenings or its a coverup.

If its a coverup and the arresting tape was edited, the photos staged then i have no doubt the footage from the cell will also be edited.

I'm glad you posted that picture of the jail cell I was looking it up to see if "plastic bags"where provided in the cells none of the pictures I looked up have plastic bags in them. the plastic bag in your photo would ,in my opinion and all probability, would break before it did the job of strangulation...there is no way that type of bag could cause the death of someone.
as I said in a previous post I spent a few hours in one and it did not contain a plastic bag.
I don't know how to post pictures but heres a link if there is one in the pictures I missed it
I did find the texas handbook in pdf form that states

SWEEPING/MOPPING/DUSTING:
You are responsible for sweeping, mopping and dusting your cell by 7:30 a.m. on weekdays and 9:00 a.m. on weekends and
federal holidays. Trash is to be removed daily and all personal property items are to be kept in the storage locker
provided in the cell. All cells must be neat and clean. Paper bags, plastic bags, and cardboard boxes are not allowed in the
cell
. Nothing may be placed under your mattress or blanket. Nothing may be placed on the window ledges or over the lights.
The window will be kept clean at all times.

INMATE INFORMATION HANDBOOK Federal Detention Center
Seagoville, Texas

click to get pdf

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join