It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC: Was Sandra Bland Mugshot Post-Mortem?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
actually I think being in an orange jumpsuit during booking is normal.

originally posted by: JRCrowley
No, it's not.

JRCrowley ... Yes, it is quite normal under certain circumstances. I believe it all depends on the type of clothing the detainees arrive in. If they arrive naked, for example, is one good circumstance. Or when woman are wearing one piece dresses I believe is another. If their clothing is covered in blood is another example. There are a few more cases they would tell them to change before processing them for safety, and to keep the place free of contamination.

Check out this video. They describe all of the other mugshot photos on the Waller Country Police web site.

You should probably get your facts straight first. That wannabe Anonymous video simply checked "mugshots.com", not the Waller Country Police web site like you claim. And on that website (with the limited number of examples) there are plenty of them that have their orange jumpsuits on.

Mugshots.com - Waller County TX

None of the photos show an orange jump suit. The mug shots show the arrested individuals in their street clothes.

I hate to call people liars, but you just outright lied. Here are three examples from the very limited number of examples found at the same source your video used...

mugshots.com...
mugshots.com...
mugshots.com...

For you to say "none of the photos show an orange jump suit" is no different from photoshopping Sandra Bland's mughost to make her appear dead, and spread a hoax. You are pushing lies either willingly or unwillingly for reasons unknown to a lot of us. Please explain yourself. What do you have to gain for pushing misinformation like you just did? I hope other ATS members ask you, and others that are pushing similar lies, the same questions.
edit on 25-7-2015 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

AS I stated above, when we checked the sheriff's site it was a mixed bag of normal clothes to orange jail wear. When they put those up was hard to tell. Out of about 50 mugshots, the ratio was about 10:1 normal clothes to the orange.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

...and I just got done telling you why that is the case.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So the woman died and they forgot to get a mug shot so they propped a corpse up to get the shot?

Is that this conspiracy theory?

That they neglected to get a legit mug shot?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
I hate to call people liars, but you just outright lied.

He didn't lie. The video only showed the not orange, and the video was what he was referring to.

(post by WeAre0ne removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
So now that we have concluded that the "postmortem" mugshot is a fake, and a hoax... and now we can see ATS members and other websites and youtube accounts are willing to push lies to further some agenda.... It all becomes quite clear. For those with eyes to see and ears to hear.
edit on 25-7-2015 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZenTam
Hypothetically if they did try to cover up her murder, and the mugshots were taken after death, that would mean the WHOLE JAIL were in on it. There would be no way to do that without everyone working at the time being in cahoots. I highly doubt that could happen. A county/local jail is not very big and not much can happen without everyone knowing/seeing.

Correctional officers have a "blue line" like the police do. "Good guys" don't last and reasons to fire them are usually found. If you don't play along, you don't stay employed at the jail.

Having that said, if the jail doesn't want to have someone reported as dying in the jail -- I've talked to people that have told me they'll wheel the person out on a gurney, off jail property and declare them dead in the ambulance. This way they can technically claim the person didn't die IN the jail, but right off the property in the custody of EMS.

Yes, this actually happens and I've talked to correctional employees that have seen it.

Remember, the data/numbers reported by jails impact the kind of funding they get -- and no jail wants bad reports...bad reports can bring the DOJ in to investigate. No sheriff or warden wants the DOJ poking around.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: redhatty

No hemorrhage OR petechial.

No lividity except on dorsal means she was on her back, which could also explain why she had no defensive injuries (she would have been held down, possibly even someone on top of her, with arms at sides-in restraining fashion).

The furrow is appr. 3/8 inch wide-1/2 inch wide (larger than a plasic bag imo, but maybe the size of fingers holding a bag on??). Says it cants downward at the right side of the neck. Furrow absent at left side of neck for appr. 2 inches in HORIZONTAL position.

I've always felt She was murdered. I've read in newspaper article that her family is asking for an independent autopsy. I really hope they do. The arresting officer was at her autopsy (I have no idea if that is normal or not). She had 25-30 healing marks on her left forearm (why wouldn't ME count Exactly how many is beyond me).

And she has (healing BLUNT injuries to her right arm) which in the mugshot I noticed her arm seemed to be held upright, or, not hanging naturally..no curve to shoulder if arm was at sides. She has hemorrhaging on that arm, with dried brown patchy.. (c'mon, ME knows it's dried blood, and if not would have analyzed it). There's also blood on her left arm. This is too shady.

Others saying the entire dept. would have had to be in on it make no sense. The entire dept. aren't on duty all at the same time. I don't recall the timing of her arrest, but she was found dead three days later in the morning.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Evidence released to the Waller Co.Sheriffs office via M. Parinello. Cozy that, I mean I thought they were being investigated for homicide. So they release the evidence to the same people.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
a reply to: ~Lucidity

He straight lied! And you are trying to cover up for him?

I guess you, ~Lucidity, and JRCrowley can be lumped into the same group then. A group of liars. After all you both willingly posted the same misinformation video.

Check out this video. They describe all of the other mugshot photos on the Waller Country Police web site. None of the photos show an orange jump suit. The mug shots show the arrested individuals in their street clothes.

He claimed all the other mugshots on the entire Waller 'Country' Police web site don't show orange jump suits. That is an outright lie.

If he is just talking about that single screen shot on the wannabe Anonymous video, that is even worse.

You might want to tone it down a bit.

i CLEARLY stated numbers of orange vs. street clohes and CLEARLY represented the video as take it for what it is.

Just as he CLEARLY was referring to the video.

Not a cover up and certainly not worth your little tirade, tantrums, and accusations, not to mention seeming inability to read or comprehend if you do read.

Reported.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobinB022
Others saying the entire dept. would have had to be in on it make no sense. The entire dept. aren't on duty all at the same time. I don't recall the timing of her arrest, but she was found dead three days later in the morning.

Small town, they will conspire together to stop everyone from getting a pay cut when the lawsuits start, she was threatening to sue at the stop...

I can see it happening - a huge conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Quick question and sorry if already asked, did she get a phone call and talk to her family while she was there?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Quick question and sorry if already asked, did she get a phone call and talk to her family while she was there?

i gathered she was allowed to make several calls and kept calling one person over and over.
if you go back and listen to the woman that was in when she was that i posted the interview with on page 6 of this thread,she talks about it.
and according to her folks she called them.

edit on 25-7-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply! I'm behind but saw this mentioned earlier today. It seems if she was able to call her loved ones, it would have been after her mugshot. This seems like a cruel joke or disinfo.

I'll catch up, just wanted to say thanks!

Poor woman

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

If you look at my post a couple of pages back I included a link to the audio of her call from inside the jail.

edit on 26-7-2015 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2015 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
So the woman died and they forgot to get a mug shot so they propped a corpse up to get the shot?

Is that this conspiracy theory?

That they neglected to get a legit mug shot?

This is exactly my thought. Are we saying that they didnt get a mugshot when she was checked in and remembered when she was found dead 3 days later so got one from her dead corpse??????

Or are we saying she was dead not long after being taken to the police station and they spent 3 days trying to cover it up?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
www.mugshotsonline.com...

Wow, all the pics on that site have the shoulders clearly sloping down. I am starting to think there is something to this idea.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Ok, caught up now and read the entire thread. I think the "postmortem" pic was photoshopped. I don't think it was that unusual to be photographed in the orange jumpsuit. However, I do think the shoulder slope (lack thereof) is unusual and bears more scrutiny.

If she WAS already dead in the mug shot, and it WAS from self hanging, then we ought to see the ligature marks on her neck and her face would be discolored. She also would most likely have soiled herself, but that is a detail the reports might leave out for decency.

It isn't impossible to hang yourself in an area where you are taller that the hanging apparatus, but it would be very difficult, as the instict to live kicks in and most people would end up freeing themselves, regardless of their original intentions. That's why most people have to do it somewhere that they can't achieve a foothold. That said, it does happen. I haven't seen anything so far that convinces me she actually was depressed and wanted to kill herself.

The fact they only found the mottleing (lividity) on the posterior of her body makes me believe that however she became incapacitated, she spent the first several hours lying in a prone, face up position.

P.S. I have seen many instances of pre and post mortem mottleing (lividity) as I worked as a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) in my twenties, and have witnessed plenty of patients that passed away.
edit on 26-0720157-1515 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
There's two versions of the mug shot. One, with her eyes open-non rolling back, was the original that was speculated as post-mortem. The second image that was circulating, with her eyes rolled into the back of her head, I'm for sure it is manipulated(shame on that) which many are confusing with the original.

The other mug shots in that jail were shot in a similar fashion with the jumpsuit on, including the wall matching in the background

There is the second image from the report where she is facing sideways. That one doesn't look like she is being held that way lying down.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join