It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of dead man and his 1,200 guns deepens

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Here's another angle, from a post on Facebook.

"Listen to 640 AM somebody than work there knew him, hi was crazy and paranoid, hi make about 30 million a week his dad was a big shot in the medication industry, that's how he make the money."

That's strange though because from an article I read it seemed to imply he was estranged from his family so why would he still be inheriting so much money ?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

So you're saying a messy retirement. But those GUNS would have been cherry picked I think.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Also I read in a peoples article just now that bunker's mother was a reiki practitioner.

She met him in person and did two sessions, during which he told her he was being watched etc..she left after two days and no longer wanted to continue.

She also stated that he appeared very Ill at that time, she states that it's hard to believe someone who looked like that could be alive (he looked dead ?)

This keeps getting stranger and I love it!

Also as a person who knows quite a bit about reiki, I wonder if she got a strange feeling from him and his energy and was just like nope this is too much for me.

There are few things that would dissuade me from helping someone through reiki healing unless they were, extremely evil or extremely odd, both of which would come through once you "tap into" someone's energy (aura).

ETA: here is the link to the article I read

www.people.com...
edit on 25-7-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I have been following this very odd story and a couple things jump out.......The loved one's stories do not add up and the obvious money flow questions. Anybody who loves firearms understand just how expensive they are. The little odds and ends like scopes,mounts,stocks,cases really add up and this collection is more than 5 million I believe.

Personally I think this man did have ties to some 3 letter agency and he was either a contractor or safe house keeper. The truth will never......never come out and we will be left putting the pieces together. Also stories like this get the people talking and you always have to watch what the other hand is doing.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Not sure if it was mentioned further back in thread but The place in Oregon where the women were found was Deschutes County

" police located her at a motel in Deschutes County, Oregon. Sheriff’s deputies spotted her car there at about 3:20 a.m. on Wednesday."

Read more at www.inquisitr.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I have no idea what they could mean but I find it highly suspicious that they were throwing out the "6.5 tons of ammo" line so quickly.

The police department wasn't weighing the ammunition so how can they possibly know how much it weighs? Why would they not estimate the number of rounds, which is much more practical and easier to do? Who talks about ammo quantity by how much it weighs?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Personally I think this man did have ties to some 3 letter agency and he was either a contractor or safe house keeper

If that was true, the story never would have gone public.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

UFO sighting in that county in 2015

Here is the link: ______beforeitsnews/paranormal/2015/05/spherical-shaped-ufo-reported-hovering-over-oregon-town-2488662.html

I know, I know flame on..

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Open minds also carried the story...even quoting MUFON case file for the info. Who knows...it can't really get stranger than it already is...can it?

An Oregon witness at Sisters reported watching a “silver object” hovering over a nearby tree line before shooting off erratically to the east, according to testimony in Case 65105 in the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.[/exnews

www.(nolink)/spherical-shaped-ufo-reported-hovering-over-oregon-town/33505
edit on 25-7-2015 by megabogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
False flag PLANT .
Created to make white affluent gun owners out to be dangerous as threats against the country,it's cover when blown.
Otherwise a back market trafficker who crossed someone the wrong way.Someone who didn't need the guns or money.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

Personally I think this man did have ties to some 3 letter agency and he was either a contractor or safe house keeper

If that was true, the story never would have gone public.

If you did work for a TLA, you'd be a lot more circumspect. And safe houses wouldn't typically have anything in them to draw attention. You sure wouldn't stash hundreds of firearms there.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Who talks about ammo quantity by how much it weighs?

Yeah, that was a bit odd. I've got a metric crapton of shotgun shells in plastic buckets. That's pretty heavy per shell. But it's not nearly as lethal as the 5.56 rounds that I've got that probably weigh half or a third per cartridge.

I don't have nearly as much by weight of 50BMG. But they're a lot more destructive. And do you count belt links and can weight?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Wierd story so far.

Why would you even skip town if your fiance dies from supposed natural causes and leave the body in a car for 2 weeks?
makes no sense at all, cannot wrap my head around how dumb such stunt would be.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Here's another angle, from a post on Facebook.

"Listen to 640 AM somebody than work there knew him, hi was crazy and paranoid, hi make about 30 million a week his dad was a big shot in the medication industry, that's how he make the money."

That's strange though because from an article I read it seemed to imply he was estranged from his family so why would he still be inheriting so much money ?

Yeah, doesn't make a lot of sense. Likely, whoever posted that was making it up. If the long-time girlfriend of his dad didn't know what he did for a living, it seems very unlikely that he would have been getting money from that sector. Paranoid seems accurate, though, based on the various reports about him being so camera shy, and not wanting anyone to see his ID.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I have no idea what they could mean but I find it highly suspicious that they were throwing out the "6.5 tons of ammo" line so quickly.

The police department wasn't weighing the ammunition so how can they possibly know how much it weighs? Why would they not estimate the number of rounds, which is much more practical and easier to do? Who talks about ammo quantity by how much it weighs?

You know I was wondering that myself. Unless, maybe, some reporter heard an offhand comment about it weighing tons, asked a cop, and they threw that out just to shut the reporter up. Number of rounds would make a lot more sense, because surely it was boxed, and not that hard to tally! It's weird, in any case. Plus, how did it go from 2 tons to 6.5 so fast? Doesn't make sense.

Then again, what in this case does?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Also I read in a peoples article just now that bunker's mother was a reiki practitioner.

She met him in person and did two sessions, during which he told her he was being watched etc..she left after two days and no longer wanted to continue.

*snip*

For those of us who have no idea what that is, can you give a brief description?

So, the mother of the missing woman knew the deceased, as well, eh? All sorts of connections! Under his assumed name, of course, but still. How many more twists will this case see, I wonder??

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I have been following this very odd story and a couple things jump out.......The loved one's stories do not add up and the obvious money flow questions. Anybody who loves firearms understand just how expensive they are. The little odds and ends like scopes,mounts,stocks,cases really add up and this collection is more than 5 million I believe.

Oh, they cost, alright! I'd love to have a nice little collection, but what I want isn't cheap, and ammo, scopes, abd whatever else really does add up. "Follow the money" seems to be the best solution here, but how anyone can seems to be the trick!

Personally I think this man did have ties to some 3 letter agency and he was either a contractor or safe house keeper. The truth will never......never come out and we will be left putting the pieces together. Also stories like this get the people talking and you always have to watch what the other hand is doing.

Very possible. If it really wan an alphabet agency, I'd say a contractor, most likely. I still wonder if it wasn't some shadowy group telling him that they were government, though, without actually being government. Either way, it seems unlikely that we will ever get all the answers. I can't help but wonder, though.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie
Not sure if it was mentioned further back in thread but The place in Oregon where the women were found was Deschutes County

" police located her at a motel in Deschutes County, Oregon. Sheriff’s deputies spotted her car there at about 3:20 a.m. on Wednesday."

Read more at www.inquisitr.com...

Not sure myself, but it's a starting point. Simple search turned these up in that general area -

Bogfoot Sightings in Deschutes County, Oregon

Spherical-shaped UFO reported hovering over Oregon town

So, there is some occasional weirdness in that area, for what it's worth.

Ah, I see that threeeyesopen already posted one, lol!
edit on 25-7-2015 by LadyGreenEyes because: eta

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
False flag PLANT .
Created to make white affluent gun owners out to be dangerous as threats against the country,it's cover when blown.
Otherwise a back market trafficker who crossed someone the wrong way.Someone who didn't need the guns or money.

Well, that's par for the course these days. If you are white, you are already bad, and if you have guns, well, gee, you must be planning to commit a crime! Some of the comments I have seen on news articles about this case are so overboard that direction, it's ridiculous!

Still want to know where he got the money!

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
Wierd story so far.

Why would you even skip town if your fiance dies from supposed natural causes and leave the body in a car for 2 weeks?
makes no sense at all, cannot wrap my head around how dumb such stunt would be.

That's the oddest aspect of the case, really. Even the crazy stories don't match that one. Even if he did make the claims it's said he made, and even if she believed them, you'd think she would stick around long enough to be sure someone collected him!

Thinking about it, I have to wonder if she was scared off, in some way.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join