It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of dead man and his 1,200 guns deepens

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Reiki is a method in which you heal someone by guiding your energy through your hands to certain areas that need healing.

That's the simplest way I can explain it

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Reiki is a method in which you heal someone by guiding your energy through your hands to certain areas that need healing.

That's the simplest way I can explain it

Ah, ok, thanks.

You know, I never studied that sort of thing, but I have, on occasion, been able to make a headache go away for the hubby.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
If this is some kind of warning, could it be for an earthquake? There are so many articles now stating a big one is coming.
www.cnn.com...
insider.foxnews.com...
I have also read that Yellowstone is being watched very closely right now.
edit on 7/25/2015 by concerned190 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: concerned190

Wrong thread, dude.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

reiki = utter bollox .

but hey - that doesnt stop idiots believing in it

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: TheGreazel
Wierd story so far.

Why would you even skip town if your fiance dies from supposed natural causes and leave the body in a car for 2 weeks?
makes no sense at all, cannot wrap my head around how dumb such stunt would be.

That's the oddest aspect of the case, really. Even the crazy stories don't match that one. Even if he did make the claims it's said he made, and even if she believed them, you'd think she would stick around long enough to be sure someone collected him!

Thinking about it, I have to wonder if she was scared off, in some way.

From the sound of things, he told her to get out of town if he died. He might have told her that she'd be in danger.

If she believed the rest of his stories, it makes sense that she believed that one as well.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: concerned190
If this is some kind of warning, could it be for an earthquake? There are so many articles now stating a big one is coming.
www.cnn.com...
insider.foxnews.com...

Why is Yellowstone being watched? Absolutely nothing we can do to stop it, and if it blows, it will take most of North America with it.

And what does this have to do with 1200 guns being found in a house?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Yeah, apparently one was that missing woman. Who the other was, we don't know yet. I am more curious now that before! Another persont hat thought he was some half-alien savior? Another claimed half-alien? WHoever it is, there just about has to be a weird factor in there somewhere!

what I'm curious about is her claims if true what did she see that convinced her that he was a alien hybrid? how did she know this as a fact? If she is claiming this to the police not to mention you could face significant consequences for lying then she must have some evidence that he is...or she could be lying for some reason possibly a defense tactic in case she charged in his death as crazy as that sounds...insanity plea?...who knows I'm grasping at straws 'cause my theory doesn't sound as far fetched as the story itself.lol

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

So I'm an idiot am I ?

Well that's just bollox!

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: TheGreazel
Wierd story so far.

Why would you even skip town if your fiance dies from supposed natural causes and leave the body in a car for 2 weeks?
makes no sense at all, cannot wrap my head around how dumb such stunt would be.

That's the oddest aspect of the case, really. Even the crazy stories don't match that one. Even if he did make the claims it's said he made, and even if she believed them, you'd think she would stick around long enough to be sure someone collected him!

Thinking about it, I have to wonder if she was scared off, in some way.

From the sound of things, he told her to get out of town if he died. He might have told her that she'd be in danger.

If she believed the rest of his stories, it makes sense that she believed that one as well.

That is a possibility. I wonder if there is anyone outside the small circle that could verify that she would believe such things. People that know of some interest in such, for example.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TWILITE22
what I'm curious about is her claims if true what did she see that convinced her that he was a alien hybrid? how did she know this as a fact? If she is claiming this to the police not to mention you could face significant consequences for lying then she must have some evidence that he is...or she could be lying for some reason possibly a defense tactic in case she charged in his death as crazy as that sounds...insanity plea?...who knows I'm grasping at straws 'cause my theory doesn't sound as far fetched as the story itself.lol

I wonder that myself. There has to have been some reason, beyond just his word, to convince her. It doesn't make sense otherwise. She's supposed to be some sort of property manager, or something of the sort, so she's not some dis-functional type. Unless the guy could really spin a tall tale and make it believable, there hd to have been some sort of factor or factors to convince her.

Then again, the subject of hybrids has been discussed here and other places (heck, I did a thread on it), and there is plenty of speculation that various traits just considered odd or rare could be signs of a hybrid. So, there might not be anything concrete.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...
insider.foxnews.com...

I remember seeing, recently, darker stuff than the usual steam coming out of Old Faithful. I'd be watching, too! If that's the danger, though, what were they doing in Oregon? What did they think Lash could do to stop such a thing, or whatever it is they though he'd do to save people? These ladies need an in depth interview, so all of that can come out. Separately, preferably, to see what matches, and what doesn't!

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: threeeyesopen

reiki = utter bollox .

but hey - that doesnt stop idiots believing in it

That really isn't necessary. It isn't the main topic of the thread, either. Just a sidebar on something one of those involved said. Please stick to the topic, and avoid insulting the other posters.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...
insider.foxnews.com...

I remember seeing, recently, darker stuff than the usual steam coming out of Old Faithful. I'd be watching, too! If that's the danger, though, what were they doing in Oregon? What did they think Lash could do to stop such a thing, or whatever it is they though he'd do to save people? These ladies need an in depth interview, so all of that can come out. Separately, preferably, to see what matches, and what doesn't!

Not saying I believe in the coded message, but if there is one I don't think it would have anything to do with natural disasters. With all of the strangeness of hybrids, government three letter agencies, guns and vehicles, wouldn't be more likely to be a more of a code for some human created conspiracy? Those could be just as disastrous.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Not saying I believe in the coded message, but if there is one I don't think it would have anything to do with natural disasters. With all of the strangeness of hybrids, government three letter agencies, guns and vehicles, wouldn't be more likely to be a more of a code for some human created conspiracy? Those could be just as disastrous.

That does seem more likely, but the earthquake idea was brought in, so it's worth considering. Either some human conspiracy, or some claimed alien one, do seem more likely. I wonder if they have more details than have been revealed. I suspect that the stuff is being let out piecemeal, to keep people interested.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It is curious that the revelations of what may have been inside the storage lockers has not been leaked, yet? Certainly, they had to have located them. Is it possible, they cannot get search warrants since no evidence of any criminal activity? Hmmm. Seems unlikely, with them supposedly finding explosives. One would think that would allow them to search. Then again, this whole case does have the ear marks of purposeful information being released. For what reason though?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
It is curious that the revelations of what may have been inside the storage lockers has not been leaked, yet? Certainly, they had to have located them. Is it possible, they cannot get search warrants since no evidence of any criminal activity? Hmmm. Seems unlikely, with them supposedly finding explosives. One would think that would allow them to search. Then again, this whole case does have the ear marks of purposeful information being released. For what reason though?

The explosives seemed to all be legal, I believe, though, so not a cause for a warrant. Same with the guns, as far as they can tell so far. The only crime at this point would be abandoning the body, and that would be the three that did so, not Lash, and not, therefore, a cause to search his storage units. So, they may very well not have permission just yet. Last I read, they didn't even have an official ID on the guy, and were working with, or trying to, some relative, though I never heard it said who that was. They might not even know to whom the estate would go. That would be a big issue! At this point, there could already be problems with the guns, if someone came forward and claimed some were missing. How anyone would know who took them could be difficult to prove; the cops, or the fiancee and her friends.

I agree on the information release. It seems we get little bits and pieces, and that those are tailored, and controlled. As much by the attorney as by the cops, too. For what reason, indeed? Stalling, is my guess. If she has keys to the storage units, and can get to them before the cops are allowed, that would be one possible reason.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

well if they do find out he is I seriously doubt we will ever hear anything about it.the only picture they have shown is the cartoon looking black and white drivers license,unless someone has found one that I haven't found.
I swear the older I get the stranger the world gets...

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth
I have been following this very odd story and a couple things jump out.......The loved one's stories do not add up and the obvious money flow questions. Anybody who loves firearms understand just how expensive they are. The little odds and ends like scopes,mounts,stocks,cases really add up and this collection is more than 5 million I believe.

Personally I think this man did have ties to some 3 letter agency and he was either a contractor or safe house keeper. The truth will never......never come out and we will be left putting the pieces together. Also stories like this get the people talking and you always have to watch what the other hand is doing.
someone may have already mentioned this but
could it be that he was being set up for a possible(false flag)mass shooting?...I don't know though I'm pretty tired and not thinking straight,lol
edit on 26-7-2015 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TWILITE22

well if they do find out he is I seriously doubt we will ever hear anything about it.the only picture they have shown is the cartoon looking black and white drivers license,unless someone has found one that I haven't found.
I swear the older I get the stranger the world gets...

You aren't wrong! The only way it would get out is if they used it to mold how people think. The pics, I can see being an issue, since he seemed to dodge cameras regularly. Still, how about some security footage? Did he avoid that, too? That could be tricky these days!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join