It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of dead man and his 1,200 guns deepens

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Didn't own it, worked for the state:

Examiner for the State of CA Dept. of Public Health: Laboratory Field Services in Los Angeles. Jerry particularly loved serving as an expert witness for the Dept. of Justice administrative hearings into fraudulent activity.

Joseph Jerry Lash obituary

So does this add to the weirdness?

Also wanted to mention the following:

During WWII Jerry served in the US Navy as an Aviation Cadet.

The US Navy (think Hubbard & Aquino) is deeply embroiled in all kinds of nefarious practices.

Too tin hat?
edit on 24-7-2015 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2015 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed tag

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I think this guy was in the drug world or weapons trading..the 2 intertwine, he likely just slipped under the radar of LE, very trippy weird though.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

This is a photocopy of Lash's driver's license issued in 1996. He would have been 42 years old in the photo.

A third lawyer, Robert Rentzer, told KTLA he had represented Lash for nearly 20 years, often in connection with his client’s firearms. Lash was simply a gun collector and very private man, Rentzer said.

“A lot of people would call him odd because of his overwhelming desire for privacy,” Rentzer said at his Tarzana office. “Some people considered him a little weird.”

But Rentzer called the belief that Lash was a secret agent or an alien “laughable.”

Nonetheless, he said he didn’t know what Lash did for a living or how he afforded his extensive gun collection.

“I knew him to have this … fetish for guns, to an excess. I don’t know anybody who would have that inordinate number of weapons,” Rentzer said. “And the collection only increased and increased.”

Rentzer was surprised by the cash that was found in the home, as well as by the massive amount of ammunition.

“I do not know that he ever, ever, ever fired any of his guns. Never,” Rentzer said. “He took pride in how they were maintained.”

Rentzer also says in the video, that if there are storage units, they will probably find more guns. Link

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
What is so mysterious? He was living in his girls house under an alias dealing guns and lying to people, he went out partying on a holiday in LA and did drugs and died, the rich girl called her lawyer and said I just inherited what looks like it might be a felony from a guy who died doing drugs with me, he said it would have been a lot better if he has died right after leaving your house which he has no connection to... She arranged that then left so he could just be an anonymous guy who died outdoors and nobody goes inside the house.
It failed, she called the lawyer back, he said ok it's time to stop conspiring and just come clean, we'll get any weapons that have already been modified or stripped of serial numbers out, and we'll sell that you were dumb enough to believe his lies and had no knowledge of anything about the guns.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Didn't own it, worked for the state:

Examiner for the State of CA Dept. of Public Health: Laboratory Field Services in Los Angeles. Jerry particularly loved serving as an expert witness for the Dept. of Justice administrative hearings into fraudulent activity.

Joseph Jerry Lash obituary

So does this add to the weirdness?

Also wanted to mention the following:

During WWII Jerry served in the US Navy as an Aviation Cadet.

The US Navy (think Hubbard & Aquino) is deeply embroiled in all kinds of nefarious practices.

Too tin hat?

Well, it's more data! Can it get any weirder? Well, sure it can. Appreciate the link!!

Navy, all sorts of scientific pursuits, and surely some connections, and he's the dad of the supposed hybrid.

Curiouser and curiouser!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ISawItFirst
Is there an age on this guy? I've been told Yahoo originally reported an age in the 80s. Another tid bit that I can't find.

Same person who claimed he saw a pic of destroyed guns on yahoo. I know this is all hearsay, but this person reads yahoo news every morning and has amazing retention and focus.

I thought maybe they used a stock pic from a gun buy back or the like, but I just can't find either bit.

Everything I have seen reports him to have been 60. Nothing on destroyed guns in the many links I have perused, either.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine

This is a photocopy of Lash's driver's license issued in 1996. He would have been 42 years old in the photo.

*snip*

Where did you locate that one? Bit fuzzy, sadly.

Still, it's a pic. thanks.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: The Vagabond
What is so mysterious? He was living in his girls house under an alias dealing guns and lying to people, he went out partying on a holiday in LA and did drugs and died, the rich girl called her lawyer and said I just inherited what looks like it might be a felony from a guy who died doing drugs with me, he said it would have been a lot better if he has died right after leaving your house which he has no connection to... She arranged that then left so he could just be an anonymous guy who died outdoors and nobody goes inside the house.
It failed, she called the lawyer back, he said ok it's time to stop conspiring and just come clean, we'll get any weapons that have already been modified or stripped of serial numbers out, and we'll sell that you were dumb enough to believe his lies and had no knowledge of anything about the guns.

Ah, but he wasn't living in the house with the fiancee till four months ago, but was living with some other woman, instead. Plus, they traced the car in which he was left to her place, and she had to know that would happen. Too much weirdness, to have been that simple, and no suspected ties to drugs, either.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It is in the KTLA article I posted a link to at the bottom of my post.

Agreed, it is fuzzy.

This dude sure held some sort of appeal for the ladies: his roommate "Jocelyn", girlfriend Nebron, her assistant Vadbunker...the quote from one of the staff of the restaurant Lash & Nebron frequented is weird, too:

One waiter said that the man, who claimed to be with the CIA, would sometimes not allow the woman to eat.
Palisades News facebook page

I wonder what they were doing in Oregon? It sure was a rush to get up there. Hiding something?

edit on 7/24/2015 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/24/2015 by Olivine because: fix bad link

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

Ah, thanks. Missed it somehow.

He had to have had something......it's the "what" that gets me! Whatever it was, it's weird.

The link didn't work, but weirder! Why would he not want them to eat, and why would they want to be with him, if he was like that?!?!?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Ugh, sorry about the link. It should work now.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine

Ugh, sorry about the link. It should work now.

No worries! Had some weird link issues on another thread earlier, myself!

Took multiple edits to clear.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I wonder what they have found on his computer, laptop, tablet and smart phone; And his lady friends devices.

I'll bet we will never know. Something this deep and weird will be covered with fabrication and lies.

edit on 24-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
A ‘part alien’ secret government worker? One of those Valiant Thor aliens from Venus?

originally posted by: bjarneorn

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: Macenroe82

Seems likely! I did note that she has some bigshot attorney already. Of course, depending on what really happened, she might like that simple a charge. For me, someone dying, and the person that knew fleeing town, screams "foul play"! Plus, the story mentioned two other people present. Wonder why we don't know who they are....?

When I cam across the "Guy got really hot, and they tried too cool him down with ice but didn't work. And he died".

Poison.

Harder for certain aliens to adapt to the heat.

No, really, then they just left him.

Wonder how much his life insurance will pay out.

That is perfect, his employers insurance may only pay the highest amounts if he dies at work or in the way to/from work. My wife's insurance was like that and we had joked one day about making sure she is in the car if she were to die around the house on a workday. Maybe he knew his time was limited and gave her some sort of kooky instructions like that.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

There's something about that guys picture that gives me the creeps.

I tend to look people in the eyes and I get an overall feel for what type of person they are..and I know that's just a picture and all but something about those eyes..

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I wonder what they have found on his computer, laptop, tablet and smart phone; And his lady friends devices.

I'll bet we will never know. Something this deep and weird will be covered with fabrication and lies.

You could be right! Then again, weirdness does sometimes come out in the open. What they find could be quite telling, though.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I'll be less speculative to explain because I don't see most of that as an objection.

The fact that the car was nowhere near a competent cover up is the basis of my theory.

This woman found herself in possession of a corpse in her home. She did not attempt to successfully hide it, but rather put it on the curb like trash, with temporary cover in a car to delay discovery.

This tells me the death was innocent but the necessity of handing it was inconvenient. From the description of over heating, the timing on a holiday, and my knowledge of LA, I would infer a likelihood that amphetamines or excessive liquor consumption were involved, but that's less important.
The execution of the plan explains the nature of that inconvenience.

She arranged for the body to be discovered outside the house and for herself to not be available to be asked for access to the house.

When that plan failed, the motive became clear- a very valuable and dangerous cache of property that would raise questions of legality and make any toxicological cause of death questionable as well.

I tend to suspect that where there is money and suspicion there is crime, but ultimately I believe the only real cover-up is most likely of a false appearance of close connection to something which the fiance had limited awareness or connection, but a little.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: evc1shop
That is perfect, his employers insurance may only pay the highest amounts if he dies at work or in the way to/from work. My wife's insurance was like that and we had joked one day about making sure she is in the car if she were to die around the house on a workday. Maybe he knew his time was limited and gave her some sort of kooky instructions like that.

That isn't a bad line of thought, but if that's the case, you'd think she would have shown up and simply claimed to have found him in the car. Revealing that she was there when he died would spoil the whole plan.

I can't help but think that the whole delay is made more interesting by the hybrid claim. After all, two weeks, any little traces could be virtually gone.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

There's something about that guys picture that gives me the creeps.

I tend to look people in the eyes and I get an overall feel for what type of person they are..and I know that's just a picture and all but something about those eyes..

Now that is interesting. I am unsure myself, though I can't dismiss anything, but it's so fuzzy. Had to be something weird about him, though, to have all those people believe his stories. Makes you wonder how much truth was in them.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
"VAD" is Latin for "TO GO".

DAWN... TO GO... BUNKERS, this is DEFINITELY a code message for the elites, not only the US one but also European because it does take whole page on DailyMail.

Perhaps the "alien hybrid" story is meant to distract the sheeple from the code message, or maybe it's part of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join