It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of dead man and his 1,200 guns deepens

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

Well, that is certainly possible. I wonder if they were able to tell anything about the body being moved. We don't even know, as far as I can tell, if the car he was found in was the same one he died in. Seems possible, since they traced it to her place, meaning it could have been registered to her. We do know that it was the other woman's car spotted in Oregon, and there is no mention of a vehicle belonging to the fiancee being there as well. Then again, no mention of the third person, either, possibly the doctor, though one article did state she traveled with "friends", not just one.

If she wanted to avoid trouble, though, why admit that she saw him die, and then talk about him being a hybrid which is guaranteed to raise more questions? That is one of the more puzzling aspects of the case. She could have claimed that she loaned him her car, while on a trip, and found him dead upon returning. Instead, she grabs a celebrity lawyer, and tells a tale they can't possibly ignore. So, leave the body in the street to avoid involvement, then guarantee that they consider her involved?

It just doesn't seem too well planned. After two weeks, you'd think she could come up with a better idea.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrMaybeNot
"VAD" is Latin for "TO GO".

DAWN... TO GO... BUNKERS, this is DEFINITELY a code message for the elites, not only the US one but also European because it does take whole page on DailyMail.

Perhaps the "alien hybrid" story is meant to distract the sheeple from the code message, or maybe it's part of it.

Interesting idea. I wonder of her parents can be verified as real people. I did find it odd that they wold adopt a grown woman with two teenagers, who would then live at home. So, if it's a message, what is it? Flee for shelter?

The prepper idea for Lash has been tossed around, but no signs of food or water storage make that seem less likely. Unless, of course, that is all in Oregon, and the guns were going to be moved there.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I can't believe society is to the point where a dead man
can be accused of being an alien hybrid. These people
just have to be some real oddballs. Unless he is an
actual alien hybrid. And the bitch took his kryptonite
to oregan.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

I can't believe society is to the point where a dead man
can be accused of being an alien hybrid. These people
just have to be some real oddballs. Unless he is an
actual alien hybrid. And the bitch took his kryptonite
to oregan.

Oh, society is definitely there, and past! still, you can' t help but wonder. Why Oregon? What did they do there? Who else went along? What did they take with them? There are some answers there, if anyone is looking.

I still want to know of that Jocelyn woman is actually missing or not.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Hell, I can't even spell oregan correctly at the moment.
I'm passed my limit so I must concede my usefulness
to this mystery at the moment. But I'll have my supersluess
coffee sipp'n slippers on in the marn'n.

I'll be Baack!

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Ah late nights! Back tomorrow myself.

Maybe we can get some updates by then.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I think it was time to cut her losses as a mostly innocent person. My gut says she expected to see the car gone, wait to see if she was ever contacted, and if so probably claim that he must have passed out and died in his sleep in the car when she thought he had successfully departed if it even came to that much.

Instead she came back and found out that the body would sit there until the car was towed for being abandoned. She couldn't claim ignorance for that length- how many times can you not notice the car, and how long before somebody contacts you about your dirty unmoved car? She was going to have to answer for not reporting the corpse at some point, so she went they a lawyer and started building an insanity / coercion defense by claiming that she believed the man's crazy fantasies and that she was, like any reasonable person, distancing herself from a rumoured danger and letting the government handle things- not distancing herself from a corpse and a room full of guns- which would be suspicious.

Remember, what makes a celebrity lawyer a celebrity lawyer is media. It is to be expected that a celebrity lawyer will pressure the system, prepare the public opinion before jury selection, and trial balloon defense narratives before the case. All of that is accomplished here. The suggestion that the deceased was sometimes depriving his companions of food will undoubtedly be invoked to demonstrate how a reasonable person was controlled and weakened in their reasoning so as for this whole unlikely story to be something she might have truly accepted .

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
My Thoughts are that the the other storage containers that we still don't know the contents of, contain caches of food and water and more guns all across Los angels and the surrounding areas im thinking when they find his other 6 cars they will be in strategic locations for bob around LA . I'm really getting the vibe that bob or his fiance has property in Oregon under someones name where they have a bug out home that's probably got an amazing amount of stock of food and guns. These are just my thoughts I don't think the Fiance or either of her friends will be found they will stay hidden in rural Oregon. Another way I could see this playing out is Bob got these women and others to believe he is a half alien savior and theirs a whole cult aspect behind this guy... Keep up the conversation hopefully we'll actually get some answers but we all know the government would never allow that :p

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: Olivine

This is a photocopy of Lash's driver's license issued in 1996. He would have been 42 years old in the photo.

*snip*

Where did you locate that one? Bit fuzzy, sadly.

Still, it's a pic. thanks.

This looks like a cartoon.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

DAWN... TO GO... BUNKERS, this is DEFINITELY a code message for the elites, not only the US one but also European because it does take whole page on DailyMail.

Perhaps the "alien hybrid" story is meant to distract the sheeple from the code message, or maybe it's part of it.

Interesting idea. I wonder of her parents can be verified as real people. I did find it odd that they wold adopt a grown woman with two teenagers, who would then live at home. So, if it's a message, what is it? Flee for shelter?

The prepper idea for Lash has been tossed around, but no signs of food or water storage make that seem less likely. Unless, of course, that is all in Oregon, and the guns were going to be moved there.

I think it is time to stop following the bread crumbs. We all know they are going to lead to the yellow brick road, and what follows that.

You need to look at the facts. Separate them by what is observable and tangible. There is plenty of distracting data and speculation, but it is not there to lead you to the most plausible or the truth.

While at first glance, I rejected the code message idea, but after I looked at some of these stories, and noticed who and how the stories are being reported, it does make its own kind of sense. It is a brilliant way to disseminate information to a large number of people all around the world. Big problem. Since we are here guessing, the message is not for us.

Bits and pieces are coming out, but not in one complete story. You find the pieces in separate stories, a little addition at a time. Almost as a jigsaw puzzle. Starting with the first story. Look at the dates reported involving the event. Look at what is added, when, by whom. Look at what is being repeated and what is being obfuscated.

I would think, having to evacuate the whole area, and having to diffuse a bomb on premises, that was strong enough to take down the whole hillside, would be something everyone would be talking about. Maybe they know a hell of a lot more then they are feeding us, but they don't want the people behind this, to know how much they know.

Too much is adding up in the wrong column. We are being mislead because they know the internet in full of people who will take any craziness and run with it. Make it go viral, as is the custom of the day. There is no better way to dump a massive amount of information clandestinely, to huge numbers of people, all over the world. They have no way of being able to escape receiving the message, as it will pop up in their communications as a "Look what has gone viral", message. Maybe I need to start paying closer attention to all the nuisance pop ups, I fight so hard to avoid, and maybe I better learn how to use Twitter.

I don't think running around in circles following the same path of crumbs is going to make this event make anymore sense. I think there is a lot of information, that for some reason, is being ignored. I think some is being pushed, to make it seem silly, frivolous, and just more internet craziness. Yet, for some reason, my gut tells me something else is going on here. Something important.

Big questions for me. Who adopts a 37 year old women with teenage children? That is a story in itself. Something is a miss here, and likely plays a remote part.

Why wash over the information about the explosives, the size, amount, its deadliness? Okay, a great stash of cheap guns " could " have been a threat, and were likely to be disseminated on the streets like candy, to trigger some kind of intercity riots, killings and allow the government to walk in and squash everyone under complete police and military rule. But why the massive explosives? To protect the stash? The stash was expendable, as was the guy, so that doesn't make sense. I think the answer to this question takes high priority. There are way too many scary possibilities in the answers to these questions.

Every time I read a new accounting I have more questions. Maybe we need to be deciphering some of the clues.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This guy was supposedly very secretive and was a loner. Is it possible that this guy won the lottery and just decided to stay anon about it? That would explain how he got the money. People who don't socialize very much and stay inside their own head to long can go psychotic. If he was psychotic it would explain why he believed he was a half alien hybrid and worked for a government agency. It was also said he died of a late stage cancer. Maybe a brain tumor was causing his psychotic behavior. If he really did believe this maybe that's why he had all those guns and ammo. The guns, ammo, and vehicles could have also represented the need to prove his belief to others.

If i knew someone with such a stash and they told me they worked for a government agency i would have no problem believing them. With the 10 years he was with his girlfriend he could have done things to trick her into believing the whole alien thing as well.

I don't know i have a feeling with the way he was described he had a mental illness and no one bothered to have him checked out because from their point of view he had the evidence to back up his story with his stash and money.
edit on 25-7-2015 by xXGriMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Could this be the same Allan Lash

www.arfb.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: paulmac

This guy lived in California, not Arkansas, and Alan was his middle name. His first name was Jeffrey.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine

This is a photocopy of Lash's driver's license issued in 1996. He would have been 42 years old in the photo.

*snip*

Where did you locate that one? Bit fuzzy, sadly.

Still, it's a pic. thanks.

Not the best pic but it reminds me of Archer
Archer

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
He also went by "Mark Miller" if I'm not mistaken.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xXGriMe

Your idea made me think of the movie "They might be Giants" with George C. Scott. He thinks he's Sherlock Holmes and his Dr. Watson is a psychiatrist trying to convince him he is not. It is a very good movie. Not near as kooky as this real life mystery we're trying to solve...but worth the time to watch.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Can anyone confirm?

Irwin Jaye NEBRON - Legacy.com

NEBRON, Irwin Jaye July 9, 1927-April 22, 2012 Judge Irwin Nebron, retired Superior Court Judge of Los Angeles County. Survived by wife Ruth Nebron and daughter Catherine Nebron.

Judge Provides Counsel for Very Extended Family June 18, 1987

Nebron, 59, and his wife, Ruth, have been married 32 years, and have only one child, Catherine, 26.

Newspaper dot com

On Saturday morning Judge Nebron's daughter, Cathie, surprised her father with an all- day outing

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

They probably washed over the "explosives" nonsense because they were legal to own. Binary explosives are often used as targets by recreational shooters. They're perfectly safe, even when mixed, because they require a high velocity impact to detonate. If this guy had serious bomb-making materials, you'd hear more about it.

His guns weren't cheap and were certainly not the type found "on the street." He had high-end stuff that collectors love.

I think this is just a case of an avid collector who came into some money but kept it a secret. He told elaborate stories to hide the source of his wealth and maybe went a bit nuts as he got older.

Or maybe he pulled off a big robbery at some point and he was avoiding hospitals and such so his identity wouldn't be revealed.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MrChrisp

My Thoughts are that the the other storage containers that we still don't know the contents of, contain caches of food and water

Will they even be able to obtain a warrant for the storage containers? And if not
might they actualy come to auction.....of the..alien hy...brid dead guy?

WHERE are those storages located? I'm just outside L.A.

edit on Ram72515v49201500000042 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

They probably washed over the "explosives" nonsense because they were legal to own.

I've also seen local LEOs back home call reloading supplies "explosives" in similar circumstances, it sounds so much more dramatic on the news that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join