It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of dead man and his 1,200 guns deepens

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
There is just enough information here that a picture of Jeffrey Alan Lash's father, as a Medical Underclassman in College, was located.

Right hand page, top picture, second row from the bottom, far right.
The Layolan 1950

Accessing UCLA mid-1980's yearbooks to find Jeffery's picture has been a bit more difficult.
edit on 26-7-2015 by oletimer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

edit on 26-7-2015 by oletimer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: oletimer

From the blurry license pic, he sort of looks like his dad, then. Least as far as we can tell.

You are quite good at locating the info! Much appreciated!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Mr. Lash's father being a microbiologist adds a new wrinkle to this mystery considering all the biologist that have died under mysterious circumstances.

asheepnomore.net...

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You know, I had thought about him as interesting because of the hybrid claims, but I hadn't considered the dead scientists.

Some of those could be perfectly normal deaths, but a lot are clear homicides, and many are very weird.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The media gives you a storyline and some info to persuade you to believe their BS. They give you an "image", along with an assumption, and call it truth. The majority of the people watching, believe it. Then, people regurgitate what they heard on TV, without researching the matter, in detail. This is why, when investigating a matter, it's best to look at every angle of a "hot topic". Find the pieces that "make sense", and put them all together for yourself.

Start to understand, you're on this planet by yourself, no matter who tells you "they got your back". Yeah, they got your back; until their a$$es are on the line or their life depends on it. Therefore, find your OWN truth, and live by that because at the end of the day, it's your a$$ that's on the line, not mine.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The numbers brought up over and over again seem to play a role. Not being a doomer but with all the talk of earthquakes could I could see this being a warning to the elite. Story from CA, and fiance leaving, followed by little talk on the explosives, could be saying time is ticking for those in the area. Numbers could be representing:
1200-1500 guns found equaling square miles from LA effected.
14 cars could be days from publish to event.
6.5 tons of ammo expected magnitude of quake.
230,000 cash amount being people that will be suffering the event.
I know not many will agree but this is just picking up where others left off at what the numbers could be implying.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I think this whole mystery revolves around the bio tech industries and it's connection to the 3letters.
I don't think Jeff Alan was a gun collector. Those arms and ammo were bought for another purpose entirely as were the cars.

The background of his lady friends also raises some questions and some also very strange international vibes as well....

What kind of name is VadBunker....South African? Google her name and see what happens....

Notice the lack of information of what was in Jeff Alans storage units?
edit on 27-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Can you elaborate? There are so many mysteries here, and the name does seem unusual. What do you mean by "3letters"? As for the guns, my husband doesn't think they look like the sorts of pieces a serious collector would want, either, though they also dont' look like the gun runner types. So, what they were for is a good question!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

That's not invalid. So, based on that, what conclusions can you draw from what we know? Comparing ideas and discussing them, brainstorming, could open up some new possibilities.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cleep3
The numbers brought up over and over again seem to play a role. Not being a doomer but with all the talk of earthquakes could I could see this being a warning to the elite. Story from CA, and fiance leaving, followed by little talk on the explosives, could be saying time is ticking for those in the area. Numbers could be representing:
1200-1500 guns found equaling square miles from LA effected.
14 cars could be days from publish to event.
6.5 tons of ammo expected magnitude of quake.
230,000 cash amount being people that will be suffering the event.
I know not many will agree but this is just picking up where others left off at what the numbers could be implying.

Interesting idea, and time should tell. They are talking a lot more than usual about a big quake, though, which seems to happen now and then, and quake activity is increased. Having the ideas down here will be nice, later, to compare if something does happen!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
That's what I was getting at by my last post. If it's a coded message to get to the bunkers because of some type of natural disaster. The talk of earthquakes in california. And yellowstones roads are melting.
www.rawstory.com...
Or maybe the econmy? There is a guy who predicted the crash of 08 to the date. His name is reinhardt, anyway, he says another crash is going to happen very very soon. enronnext101.wordpress.com...
There is also CERN, who knows what that machine is capable of unleashing.
There is a lot the Sept 23 comet theory.
Anyway, if it's a coded message it could be for a natural disaster.but then again it could be for anything.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The best way for a person to get people to quit asking prying questions is to tell them, "I work for the CIA, and cant give you any details... your life would be in danger." That'll shut anyone right up, and explain away any suspicious behavior. If he truly did work for them on some top secret mission, he would not be telling the neighbors. He would have a cover story.

And what mission could this frail, dying man be on of such great importance, when he was too feeble to use the stairs at his previous home? I'm sure the CIA has younger, healthier people.

Furthermore, if what he claimed was true, the agency would not have left his body to decompose in plain sight. He would have turned up missing, never to be found. And most likely, his fiance and friends who were instructed what to do, would not alert the authorities.

I would like to know more about the mother. I wonder if she was an abductee who had undergone the classic experience. Could she have implanted the idea in his young mind that he was a product of aliens tampering with her reproductive system?

I hope we get an update on this story eventually.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Any one has been able to find as if the people responsible for hiding the body face charges??

I have been searching but cannot seem to find this.

It would look really fishy if the Justice Department would not prosecute these people just because those people thought the body would be collected by some shady government agency.

Are they gonna bring them in for questioning anyway?

This i find the one and most interesting aspect of this case , who or what is covering for these people?
In a country where you cannot even fart in the wrong direction i find it really wierd hiding a body and fail to report it to the authorities will be left unpunished.

Or they have a good laywer lol

If you are present at the time some dies from natural causes you should have nothing to fear , only when you starting hiding bodies , and go on holiday to oregon you will bring yourself into trouble.

"he told me to leave his body in the car so his agency could come collect him officer"

are people really this dumb and naive ?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Clasmates dot com
Westchester High School, Los Angeles CA.
1970 Yearbook, page 176, bottom row next to last on right.

Clasmates dot com
1971 Yearbook, page 33, bottom pic, bottom row, 3rd from last on right.

Clasmates dot com
1972 Yearbook, page 50, top row, next to last on right.

Clasmates dot com
1972 Yearbook, page 130, bottom image.

Standing beside George Knapp!

edit on 28-7-2015 by oletimer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
As for the guns, my husband doesn't think they look like the sorts of pieces a serious collector would want, either, though they also dont' look like the gun runner types. So, what they were for is a good question!

Really?

There are 4-5 precision rifles with McMillan stocks (not cheap and probably custom builds) in one pile, a Barrett M82 ($8,500), multiple quality semi-auto battle rifles, and I see several others that are staples in most gun nut collections.

There are several random guns thrown into the mix because a lot of collectors buy whenever they get a good deal... even if it's not a collectible. Some guys are quantity over quality but this guy seems to be a bit of both.

I still stick to the simple fact that IF the guns were for some sort of societal breakdown, he would have had multiples of the same type and/or they would have been lower end. I've seen collections like that and guys tend to have a bunch of SKS's or some other cheap rifle.

I used to sell to a doctor who had a room full of high-end "tactical style" guns and all but a few were unfired. He just liked to have them. It's like a guy who collects action figures, stamps, etc... sometimes their collection is all over the place.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Clasmates dot com
1972 Yearbook, page 130, bottom image.

Standing beside George Knapp!

For those who may not know, George Knapp is certainly tied in with "high strangeness:"

George Knapp is a two-time Peabody Award winner as well as a 19-time Emmy Award-winning journalist whose reporting on Nevada’s infamous Area 51 military base was selected by UPI as Best Individual Achievement by a Reporter (1989).

Coast to Coast A.M.

Knapp became known nationally in the late 1980s by reporting the story of Bob Lazar, who claimed to have worked on extraterrestrial UFOs at the secretive Area 51. Due in part to Knapp's discovery of evidence corroborating some of Lazar's claims, Knapp's stories on Lazar were taken more seriously than typical UFO fare.

George Knapp wiki

Maybe a coincidence, but the number of those that are piling up in this story are beginning to beggar belief.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Love the George Knapp angle however according to his wiki biography he went to Franklin High School in Stockton

Born in Woodbury, New Jersey, Knapp grew up in Northern California and graduated from Franklin High School in Stockton, where he was the senior class president. He earned a Bachelor's degree in communication from University of West Georgia and a Master's degree in the same field from University of the Pacific. He taught debate and forensics at both the University of the Pacific and University of California, Berkeley.[3]

link: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

Quite right, he graduated from Franklin, but did he go there all 4 years? IDK

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Well it says he grew up in Northern California...so I kinda doubt that he went to LA for a year or 2 of high school! Not That I am trying to demean all your effort. You've really done a lot of research into this topic and I don't want to seem unappreciative of all your work. Hell, I'd love a George Knapp connection as I heard him saying how intrigued he was with the story Sunday night on Coast to Coast.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join