It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 5 Phones With The Highest Radiation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
According to a recent study from Weizmann Institute of Science in Israel and published in Biochemical Journal, some cellphones emit a radiation that is more harmful than that of other devices. And 5 of those really do emit a toxic radiation which affects the brains, especially those of kids.

Published in the Biochemical Journal, the study found that a single us of a specific cellphones for just 15 minutes can trigger brain cell changes associated with cancerous cell division.

Dr. John Bucher, Associate Director of the National Institutes of Health, National Toxicology Program, stated:

“As of now, with only 10-12 years exposure, and use increasing dramatically, there is a concern of increase in brain cancer, related to use.”

He also went on to add that children skull’s allow deeper penetration of radiation and could pose a greater risk

Below you can watch a video where are listed 5 cell phones with higher risks.

healthywildandfree.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Could you just list them please... this looks suspiciously like "clickbait."

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Modern technology has left us polluted in a sea of radiation. Everything electrical in your home emits some sort of electromagnetic frequency and it all causes you to feel more stressed and tired. The more time you spend around electronic devices (especially those with a 4g signal to a cell phone tower, or wifi) the more you will feel the effects of geopathic stress in the form of EMF pollution. EMF (otherwise known as electro-magnetic frequencies) are emitted mainly by your cell phone, laptop, tablet and any other device with a wireless connection. - See more at: healthywildandfree.com...

What a load of old cobblers.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

What I am curious about are the frequencies that allegedly do the damage. Different frequencies have drastically different effects on you. Radio waves in the FM spectrum pass right through you, whereas certain ranges of the microwave spectrum will literally cook you. Just blindly asserting that EMR is 'toxic' to the body, as your source does, leaves a lot of unanswered questions. Also, I don't believe toxicity it the correct index by which to measure the effects of EMR. But I guess that's symantical.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It is actually just a list of the five that come closest to the FCC's emissions limit. It's a legit vid. The host is actually even poking a bit of fun at the supposed danger of it.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If someone pops out with the term "geopathic stress", you immediately know it's a load of bollocks.

That should be a flashing beacon of woo alert. Because it is woo of the first water.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I get that impression too. But it seems like it could be an interesting discussion to keep tabs on.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy
a reply to: DJW001

It is actually just a list of the five that come closest to the FCC's emissions limit. It's a legit vid. The host is actually even poking a bit of fun at the supposed danger of it.

Don't understand why you have gone to the effort of watching the video and then leaving that post... Why not just list the 5 phones?
Some people have no capability or time to watch a video, especually when all they want to know is if the phone in their pocket makes that list..

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I take simple precautions of keeping it off my person and using speakerphone. Another thing I refuse to do and am absolutely certain was effecting me was the lappy on my thighs or stomach. I keep it off my person when typing now.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Still waiting for someone to list the top 5 phones

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

It was just trying to point out that it's not click bait. But, since you asked, here they are:
1. Motorola Droid Maxx
2. Motorola Droid Ultra
3. Motorola Moto E
4. Alcatel One Touch Evolve
5. Huawei Vitra

From greatest to least.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy
a reply to: Misterlondon

It was just trying to point out that it's not click bait. But, since you asked, here they are:
1. Motorola Droid Maxx
2. Motorola Droid Ultra
3. Motorola Moto E
4. Alcatel One Touch Evolve
5. Huawei Vitra

From greatest to least.

Thank you! Sitting at work computer with no speakers.

I am on the market for a new "smart" phone and was looking at getting a Motorola Droid, maybe I should look elsewhere now

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: charolais

I didn't write them down, but there were a few Motorola phones. I never heard of the first two phones listed. Most of them were really cheap phones. No iphone on the list.

Oh, somebody just listed them. Nevermind.
edit on 22-7-2015 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Could you just list them please... this looks suspiciously like "clickbait."

The list is this:

Motorola Droid Maxx

Motorola Droid Ultra

Motorola Moto E

Alcatel One Touch Evolve

Huawei Vitra

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Motorola, the worse 2 phones I have ever had the misfortune to own

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
What I would like to know is specifically which frequencies are of concern to the Dr. who was rather badly covered in the link. I know the article itself is pointing out the 4G data spectrum, apparently, but what about the other radios on the device? Or the inadvertent bleed off of EMF from the other hardware?
Oh, and while things do emit radiation at certain frequencies, saying they emit ElectroMagnetic Frequencies in the manner it was stated just sounds stupid. They emit ElectroMagnetic Radiation at different frequencies.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
LG G3 SAR value: 0.99 W/kg.

I got worried so I checked.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I like the humor in that clip:

"The motorola Droid Max, raising the bar for performance, battery life, and potential tumor growth. Nah, just kidding"

The higher power level might have some advantages besides giving you superpowers like the Fantastic 4 (again, just kidding). The people on the other end of your conversation might be able to hear you better and your conversation might cut out less if you're sending out a stronger signal, so it's not all bad to be on this list.

Just don't mash the phone up against your ear. The inverse-square law of radiation intensity has some undesirable consequences when the distance goes to zero (meaning phone mashed against your ear), so phone makers recommend not doing this. In fact that might be more important than what SAR rating your phone has.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Wow, don't Buy Motorola.

Goodbyemoto

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Not only are Motorola crap phones, they're a nightmare to repair. I haven't tried the newer models but the older models were made so you couldn't open them without breaking the cases.
edit on 23-7-2015 by Wide-Eyes because: missing word

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join