It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RARE 911 WTC VIDEO - Multiple Explosions Heard Before and During Collapse.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

what I'm saying is that something about the whole affair is VERY wrong. Even the people who agree with the official explanation should be able to see the weirdness.

I don't see the weirdness at all.
But then again I don't believe in grand conspiracies.

The idea that our government could pull off all these sequential events in total secret is laughable.
But 4 years later they can't get water to Katrina victims?
One is a fictional government and the other is the one we voted for.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I just don't think that we can conclusively say that "the planes and fire did it" while NIST's bungled, obfuscating reports exist. I don't know if this has changed recently, but they refuse to show their modelling data citing reasons of "Security" (now where have we heard that one before?)

I cannot say with absolute certainty that the US government was complicit in 9/11, even if I feel that intuitively I prefer to remain factual. What I can say is that for such a tragic event, and an event that basically shaped the world today as we know it, it deserved a significantly more thorough and translucent investigation and analysis than what it got.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

The idea that our government could pull off all these sequential events in total secret is laughable.

Think outside the box, it did not have to be our gov..

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I cannot say with absolute certainty that the US government was complicit in 9/11, even if I feel that intuitively I prefer to remain factual. What I can say is that for such a tragic event, and an event that basically shaped the world today as we know it, it deserved a significantly more thorough and translucent investigation and analysis than what it got.

They spent 60 million on the blue dress, 12 on 911, what does that say..

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Blue dress? What are you referring to?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
Blue dress? What are you referring to?

Bill Clinton, and Monica....

check your p2p
edit on 24-11-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Have you done any research ...??

Here are qoutes by Chief Nigro

"The biggest decision we had to make was to clear the area and create a collapse zone around the severely damaged [WTC 7] building. A number of fire officers and companies assessed the damage to the building. The appraisals indicated that the building’s integrity was in serious doubt."[Fire Engineering magazine, 10/2002]

"The most important operational decision to be made that afternoon was [that] the collapse [Of the WTC towers] had damaged 7 World Trade Center, which is about a 50 story building, at Vesey between West Broadway and Washington Street. It had very heavy fire on many floors and I ordered the evacuation of an area sufficient around to protect our members, so we had to give up some rescue operations that were going on at the time and back the people away far enough so that if 7 World Trade did collapse, we [wouldn't] lose any more people. We continued to operate on what we could from that distance and approximately an hour and a half after that order was [given], at 5:30 in the afternoon, 7 World Trade Center collapsed completely

Here are excerpts from NIST report on WTC 7

NIST NCSTAR 1-8 Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster: The Emergency Response Operations. (PDF)

Excerpt: Summary of World Trade Center Building 7 Emergency Response.
• The building had sustained damage from debris falling into the building, and they were not sure about the structural stability of the building.

• The building had large fires burning on at least six floors [fires were visible on at least 16 floors]. Any one of these six fires would have been considered a large incident during normal FDNY operations.

• There was no water immediately available for fighting the fires.

• They didn’t have equipment, hose, standpipe kits, tools, and enough handie talkies for conducting operations inside the building.

At approximately, 2:30 p.m., FDNY officers decided to completely abandon WTC 7, and the final order was given to evacuate the site around the building. The order terminated the ongoing rescue operations at WTC 6 and on the rubble pile of WTC 1. Firefighters and other emergency responders were withdrawn from the WTC 7 area, and the building continued to burn. At approximately 5:20 p.m., some three hours after WTC 7 was abandoned the building experienced a catastrophic failure and collapsed.

Chief Nigro again :

1 - Although prior to that day high-rise structures had never collapsed, The collapse of WTC 1 & 2 showed that certain high-rise structures subjected to damage from impact and from fire will collapse.

2. The collapse of WTC 1 damaged portions of the lower floors of WTC 7.

3. WTC 7, we knew, was built on a small number of large columns providing an open Atrium on the lower levels.

4. numerous fires on many floors of WTC 7 burned without sufficient water supply to attack them.

For these reasons I made the decision (without consulting the owner, the mayor or anyone else - as ranking fire officer, that decision was my responsibility) to clear a collapse zone surrounding the building and to stop all activity within that zone. Approximately three hours after that order was given, WTC 7 collapsed.

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit.

Regards, Dan Nigro
Chief of Department FDNY (retired) Source

FDNY had made a run at WTC 7 (around 11 AM) to search building and assess damage caused by collapse Of WTC 1

What they found was major structural damage, fires breaking out on multiple floors and no water (collapse of WTC 1
& WTC2 had samaged water mains in area.

All FDNY personnel were ordered out of building about 12:30 PM

A surveyor transit from Collapse Unit out of Rescue 3 (Bronx) was set and locked on building to give any indication the
structure was unstable - by 2:30 Pm were able to see growing 3 story bulge on SW corner. It was at this time
Chief Nigro halted operations around building and set up collapse zone

Here are links to pages with quotes from FDNY men on scene

sites.google.com...

sites.google.com...

sites.google.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

The NIST report was fabricated to fit the OS, if she is going to read what the FDNY said she needs to read the oral history's.. google is not her friend, not anyone's friend, don't mislead her.
edit on 24-11-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

it is all very simple. Fire, in conjunction with impact damage, was responsible for the collapse of WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7, and fire alone, for the internal collapse of WTC 5.

That is what structural and civil engineers, firefighters, architects, and demolition experts have been asserting for years.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

If your new to 911 I would suggest seeing Anatomy of a Great Deception , I'm sure you know where to find it..

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

I'll believe you the moment NIST releases their modelling data for peer review, and it is accepted as correct.

I've mostly heard of them speaking against it, personally.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
a reply to: skyeagle409

I'll believe you the moment NIST releases their modelling data for peer review, and it is accepted as correct.

WOW, You go girl !! Bravo... check out David Chandlers work... star for you..

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I looked at the steel structures of the WTC buildings and I can see how the collapse would have occurred due to the effects of fire. The fact that reports were coming in that the WTC buildings were buckling just prior to their collapse was an indication that fire was slowly weakening their steel structures. Let's take a look here.

Collapse of the South Tower

As the fires continued to burn, occupants trapped in the upper floors of the South Tower provided information about conditions to 9-1-1 dispatchers. At 9:37 am, an occupant on the 105th floor of the South Tower reported that floors beneath him "in the 90-something floor" had collapsed. The New York City Police Department aviation unit also relayed information about the deteriorating condition of the buildings to police commanders.

At 9:52 am, the NYPD aviation unit reported over the radio that "large pieces may be falling from the top of WTC 2. Large pieces are hanging up there". With the warnings, the NYPD issued orders for its officers to evacuate. During the emergency response, there was minimal communication between the NYPD and the New York City Fire Department (FDNY), and overwhelmed 9-1-1 dispatchers did not pass along information to FDNY commanders on-scene. At 9:59 am, the South Tower collapsed, 56 minutes after being struck.

Collapse of the North Tower

After the South Tower collapsed, NYPD helicopters relayed information about the deteriorating conditions of the North Tower. At 10:20 am, the NYPD aviation unit reported that "the top of the tower might be leaning," and a minute later reported that the North Tower, "is buckling on the southwest corner and leaning to the south". At 10:28 am, the aviation unit reported that "the roof is going to come down very shortly." The North Tower collapsed at 10:28 am, after burning for 102 minutes.

After the South Tower collapsed, FDNY commanders issued orders for firefighters in the North Tower to evacuate. Due to radio communications problems, firefighters inside the towers did not hear the evacuation order from their supervisors on the scene, and most were unaware that the other tower had collapsed

Collapse of 7 World Trade Center

As the North Tower collapsed, heavy debris hit 7 World Trade Center, causing damage to the south face of the building and starting fires that continued to burn throughout the afternoon. Structural damage occurred to the southwest corner between Floors 7 and 17 and on the south face between Floor 44 and the roof; other possible structural damage includes a large vertical gash near the center of the south face between Floors 24 and 41.

At approximately 2:00 pm, firefighters noticed a bulge in the southwest corner of 7 World Trade Center between the 10th and 13th floors, a sign that the building was unstable and might cave to one side or "collapse". During the afternoon, firefighters also heard creaking sounds coming from the building and issued uncertain reports about damage in the basement.

en.wikipedia.org...

The collapse of WTC 1 and WTC 2 began at the impact aircraft points. WTC 2 collapsed before WTC 1 and this depiction will show why.

Impact Points on WTC 1 and WTC 2

You will notice that the impact point on WTC 2 was much lower than the impact point on WTC 1. In other words, structural steel columns of WTC 2 were supporting more overhead weight than WTC 1, which is why WTC 2 collapsed first even though it was stuck last.

We can also take at a look-through view of WTC 1 and WTC 2.

WTC 1 and WTC 2 See Through View

After the aircraft impacts, structural loads of the WTC Towers were redistributed. In other words, not much was left to support the upper blocks at the impact points and all it took was for the fires to complete their effects on the exposed steel structure of the WTC Towers.
edit on 24-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

've mostly heard of them speaking against it, personally.

Actually the overwhelming number of structural and civil engineers, demolition experts, architects and firefighters have debunked the use of explosives and thermite at ground zero and the dust sample report of the RJ Lee Group show no evidence of thermite nor explosives.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

The NIST report was fabricated to fit the OS, if she is going to read what the FDNY said she needs to read the oral history's.. google is not her friend, not anyone's friend, don't mislead her.

If you dismiss all the experts on the OS side then you need to show us a detailed explanation of ALL THE EVENTS including the collapse progression by another expert who has looked at the evidence first hand.
Youtube videos are not considered first hand evidence.
Who is your expert?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

If you dismiss all the experts on the OS side then you need to show us a detailed explanation of ALL THE EVENTS including the collapse progression by another expert who has looked at the evidence first hand. Youtube videos are not considered first hand evidence. Who is your expert?

Its not up to me to provide you with anything, if you want the truth you must seek it yourself, I don't want you to believe me, I want you to believe yourself...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
As I said, I'll be willing to accept NIST's report when, and only when, they actually release their modelling data.

"Oh, yes, this is what happened, our modelling proves that... Our evidence? Oh, yes, we have lots of evidence, proved by the modelling. See it? Sorry, only we can see it for security reasons, but we definitely aren't lying."

They release their modelling data for peer review, all my worries evaporate. They keep it under lock-and-key... Well, that's not very sporting, is it?

If you dismiss all the experts on the OS side

All the experts on the OS side amount to five guys who won't actually release their data. Am I missing someone?

What do you mean by first hand evidence, by the way? You had to have watched the building collapse in person? Been able to examine the wreckage?

Seriously, can you actually justify NIST hiding their modelling data? I can't.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

All the experts on the OS side amount to five guys who won't actually release their data. Am I missing someone?

No your not..

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Seriously, can you actually justify NIST hiding their modelling data? I can't.

Richard Gage and his experts are hiding their modeling data too.
But somehow you believe them?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Richard Gage and his experts are hiding their modeling data too. But somehow you believe them?

Unfair statement to this young lady,,boo hoo..

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join