It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RARE 911 WTC VIDEO - Multiple Explosions Heard Before and During Collapse.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

All the trucks carrying the wreckage from G-0 were expensively outfitted with GPS tracking devices.

This is true, the evidence was guarded very well, why take these steps unless there was something to hide..

edit on 25-11-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

NO I did not say that, the new girl did... your post is misdirected..

I stand before you with egg on my face.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

This is true, the evidence was guarded very well, why take these steps unless there was something to hide..

I can think of two reasons.
1.The trucks came with GPS from the contractors. Contractors do not want their trucks used for side jobs.
2.What is the cash value of free scrap steel? A simple turn towards the scrap yard and who would know?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Some of the truck drivers were interviewed, the steel was being guarded, they wanted it on the barges as fast as possible. One driver was fired because he took an extra half hour for lunch..

Oh .. the GPS units were installed for this job..

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

2.What is the cash value of free scrap steel? A simple turn towards the scrap yard and who would know?

Everyone would know, to scrap metal ID is required as well as fingerprints and disclosure of scrap source.. as well as other requirements.

scraplaws.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Everyone would know, to scrap metal ID is required as well as fingerprints and disclosure of scrap source.

Not back then.
That only started in 2008 after the crash and all the copper thefts from empty houses.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Ok your right, kinda, 2009.. thanks for the correction..

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Sorry, I mis-spoke. What FEMA wasn't allowed access to was Ground Zero, they weren't allowed to collect samples from steel yards either.

@Samkent:

So 125 experts from the private sector and academia analyzed 236 pieces of steel.
What more can you ask for?
Are you ready to call these non NIST experts lairs?

I don't need to call them liars. The steel they were allowed to analyze was a ludicrously small portion of what was actually recovered from the building. Now, if there was evidence that the steel was taken from all over the building, rather than from the ground floor away from where any anomalies might be found...

I am, however, still calling NIST liars.
edit on 25/11/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

I am, however, still calling NIST liars.

Me too, because it is a proven fact..

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Sorry, I mis-spoke. What FEMA wasn't allowed access to was Ground Zero, they weren't allowed to collect samples from steel yards either.

Not really a reply, but I would like to add they were not aloud to interview the man on the street or look at video taken from the MOS.. just saying, and I think I said this before but it matters..

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I think you guys have a distorted view of FEMA.
They do not do any investigating.

FEMA’s mission is to support our citizens and first responders to ensure that as a nation we work together to build, sustain and improve our capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from and mitigate all hazards.

It created the system in place today by which a presidential disaster declaration of an emergency triggers financial and physical assistance through the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).

The Act gives FEMA the responsibility for coordinating government-wide relief efforts.

It is designed to bring an orderly and systemic means of federal natural disaster assistance for state and local governments in carrying out their responsibilities to aid citizens.

It's no wonder you believe in conspiracies.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I think you need to go back and look at the fema link, specific to 911..

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

It's no wonder you believe in conspiracies

911 was a conspiracy, look up the definition..

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I don't need to call them liars. The steel they were allowed to analyze was a ludicrously small portion of what was actually recovered from the building. Now, if there was evidence that the steel was taken from all over the building, rather than from the ground floor away from where any anomalies might be found...

As in aircraft accidents, there is no need to analyze every inch of steel of a building because that would be a waste of time and money. For an example, if an engine pylon failed on the wing of an aircraft, the focus of the investigation will be on the pylon and engine mounts, so why waste time and money examining the tail section?

It was well-known that the collapse of WTC 1 and WTC 2 were initiated at the impact points and nowhere else. Had explosives been planted at those locations, there would have been secondary explosions, but no secondary explosions were observed nor heard. As a result, demolition explosives can be ruled out as the cause of the collapse of those buildings.

Another reason why demolition explosives can be ruled out is because seismic monitors did not detect demolition explosions at ground zero. For explosives for be effective against steel frame buildings, firewalls, stairwells, and steel columns must be weakened, a process that would have taken many months and would have generated hazardous environmental conditions and high noise levels in the general area. In fact, it took many months of preparation just to drop a bridge in Corpus Christi, Texas a few years ago, which is considered a piece-of-cake in comparison with what it would have taken to properly prepare each of the WTC buildings for explosive demolition.

For explosives to be effective against steel frame buildings, explosives must be firmly attached to the steel columns. If explosives were firmly attached to the steel columns of the WTC buildings, the explosions would have generated shock signals through the steel columns and into the ground where the signals would have been detected by seismic monitors, but no such signals were recorded by multiple seismic monitors in operation that day.

As mentioned earlier, if explosives were not firmly attached to the steel columns, the blast waves will simply flow around the steel columns and not register on seismic columns and the result will be what the world saw when terrorist detonated a huge bomb beneath WTC 1 in 1993, which left the steel columns of WTC 1 standing within that huge bomb crater.

Since it was known that the bomb was detonated beneath WTC 1 in 1993, it would have been a waste of time and money to examine every steel column from ground level to its roof during the course of that investigation, and the same focus can also be applied to the collapse of the WTC Towers since it was known that the collapse of each of those buildings was initiated at the point of impact and nowhere else.

edit on 25-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I think you need to go back and look at the fema link, specific to 911..

I just did and Opps!
They did do an investigation.

Right on page 2 they state they did inspect and remove steel samples for testing.
They interviewed witnesses, persons involved with the design, viewed thousands of stills and hundreds of hours of video and construction documents.

Who was it that said they were denied access to people and samples?
And what is it about FEMA that means the government did 911?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I won't reply, because I think a very smart woman will answer you much better than I can, we;ll see, I'm just to tired tonight..sorry i;m done for now, maybe tomorrow.. ok.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I never mentioned access was denied to people, I said that FEMA was denied access to G0. Specifically, BPAT. Am I incorrect about that? There isn't too much on it either way as far as I can find.
Yes, they removed about 146 small "coupons" from... How many pieces of steel was it? In the hundreds of thousands, to my knowledge. I'm not sure if even those pieces are public knowledge.

Anyway, I might be incorrect about some stuff, but we're getting away from the point I want to make and what I started with, that NIST's modelling data is kept secret, and that the fact of that is ridiculous and unacceptable. Until that data is released, the door can never be closed on 9/11. All the other stuff is mostly tangential.

Has this guy been shown as a fraud or fabrication? Seems fairly interesting, and I haven't heard of him before.
www.voltairenet.org/article160636.html

@skyeagle

piece-of-cake in comparison with what it would have taken to properly prepare each of the WTC buildings for explosive demolition.

I'm talking specifically about WTC 7 for the most part, not the two that were hit by the planes.

Assuming this is legit, I'm gonna say this firefighter called the whole charade years and years ago.
911research.wtc7.net/cache/wtc/groundzero/fe_burndingquestions.html

As things now stand and if they continue in such fashion, the investigation into the World Trade Center fire and collapse will amount to paper- and computer-generated hypotheticals.

They did amount to that. Computer-generated hypotheticals whose specifics the public isn't even allowed to access.

edit on 25/11/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

edit on 25/11/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Mysterious Reasons

edit on 25/11/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Extra Mysterious Reasons

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I'm talking specifically about WTC 7 for the most part, not the two that were hit by the planes.

In regard to WTC 7, that building suffered massive impact damage from debris during the collapse of WTC 1. As fire raged from within, observers noticed that WTC 7 began to buckle, which is an indication that fire was slowly weakening its steel structure. Here is a view of the south wall of WTC 7.

Photo: South Wall of WTC 7

edit on 25-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Logically speaking, if the majority of the damage was concentrated on a single side then it shouldn't have fallen straight down, but oh well. Maybe there's an explanation for that.

Which building is WTC 7? The one on the left?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Logically speaking, if the majority of the damage was concentrated on a single side then it shouldn't have fallen straight down, but oh well. Maybe there's an explanation for that.

Considering that fire was raging from within for hours due to lack of water needed to fight the fire, structural loads were redistributed whereas, the raging fire began to affect the steel structures that were handling redistributed structural loads and from that point on, the only way for WTC 7 to collapse was straight down until the final seconds of its collapse where WTC 7 began to tilt toward the south, and remember, it was its south wall that suffered major impact damage from WTC 1 debris.

Which building is WTC 7? The one on the left?

It is the building from where the smoke of flowing from.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join