It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RARE 911 WTC VIDEO - Multiple Explosions Heard Before and During Collapse.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
I truthfully cannot see the collapse of WTC7 as anything but a controlled demolition. The way it falls just looks far too unnatural for a building like that.

I'm not sure "explosions" is the answer, but how does fire gradually weakening steel beams lead to free fall?

We have a winner, star for your open eyes.. Bravo.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
It's not just the appearance of the collapse though, it's all the shady stuff about it. Scheduled events "happening" to be rescheduled, important people "happening" to not be able to make it there on the day. NIST's bogus report, but what absolutely proves to me that the Government was involved somehow is the adamant refusal to re-investigate in a translucent fashion. I don't know if it's because of explosives, but something about the whole affair feels really weird to me.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Controlled demolition...??

The FDNY had anticipated WTC 7 collapse for over 2 hours before it fell. At 3 PM, Daniel Nigro, Chief of FDNY ordered
a collapse zone set up around WTC 7 and area around building cleared . This was after watching a 3 story bulge growing on the
SW corner of the building.

So how does this equate a controlled demolition ...?? FDNY watching the building for hours made determination that it
was structural unstable because of out of control fires.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Do you have some kind of source? I'd like to see it if you do, since I've never heard that before. Pictures, old radio transmissions, news snippets, whatever there is.

I'll clarify, when I say that "I cannot see it as anything other than a controlled demolition", what I mean is that it looks exactly like a controlled demolition. I don't know if it was one, I certainly think something weird was going on.

Really, the things that scream at me more than anything that this deserves a re-investigation with all pertinent files declassified are firstly, the bungled NIST analysis, and secondly, the way the subject has been treated by the government and MSM.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Really, the things that scream at me more than anything that this deserves a re-investigation with all pertinent files declassified are firstly

If your time line and events come from conspiracy sites I can see how you would be confused.
Try going to places that don't support conspiracies and reading their time lines and events.
Then decide which make more sense.

Keep in mind these are the same government people who can't get water bottles to hurricane victims.
Or bring in a few dozen inflatable boats to rescue them.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

THE 2004 9/11 COMMISSION HEARINGS: WHAT A WAY TO TREAT A HERO! Cacchioli was called to testify privately, but walked out on several members of the committee before they finished, feeling like he was being interrogated and cross-examined rather than simply allowed to tell the truth about what occurred in the north tower on 9/11. "My story was never mentioned in the final report and I felt like I was being put on trial in a court room," said Cacchioli. "I finally walked out. They were trying to twist my words and make the story fit only what they wanted to hear. All I wanted to do was tell the truth and when they wouldn't let me do that, I walked out. "It was a disgrace to everyone, the victims and the family members who lost loved ones. I don't agree with the 9/11 Commission. The whole experience was terrible."

Lou Cacchioli, Firefighter in WTC 1: At that point, Cacchioli found one of the only functioning elevators, one only going as high as the 24th floor ... "Tommy Hetzel was with me and everybody else also gets out of the elevator when it stops on the 24th floor," said Cacchioli, "There was a huge amount of smoke. Tommy and I had to go back down the elevator for tools and no sooner did the elevators close behind us, we heard this huge explosion that sounded like a bomb. It was such a loud noise, it knocked off the lights and stalled the elevator. "Luckily, we weren't caught between floors and were able to pry open the doors. People were going crazy, yelling and screaming. And all the time, I am crawling low and making my way in the dark with a flashlight to the staircase and thinking Tommy is right behind me. "I somehow got into the stairwell and there were more people there. When I began to try and direct down, another huge explosion like the first one hits. This one hits about two minutes later, although it's hard to tell, but I'm thinking, 'Oh. My God, these bastards put bombs in here like they did in 1993!' [Arctic Beacon]

"I guess about three minutes later you just heard explosions coming from building two, the south tower. It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions." [Craig Carlsen -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)]

"We really never even got that close to the building. The explosion blew and it knocked everybody over

Asked if he ever was pressured to keep quiet about his 9/11 experience, he added: "Nobody has bothered me. I don't think I should be bothered. I know what happened that day and I know the whole truth hasn't come out yet. I have my own conscience, my own mind and no one, I mean no one, is going to force Lou Cacchioli to say something that didn't happen and wasn't the truth."

web.archive.org...:/arcticbeacon.com/19-Jul-2005.html

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I'm not sure "explosions" is the answer, but how does fire gradually weakening steel beams lead to free fall?

We can take a look here where an aircraft crashed into a steel frame hangar, which collapsed due to the resulting fire.

Private jet crashes into hangar at California airport, sparks inferno

Santa Monica Fire Department Captain John Nevandro told NBC Los Angeles that the crash was "unsurvivable.” He added: "The building actually collapsed and wrapped itself around the plane."

www.nbcnews.com...

In addition, steel frame buildings in Thailand collapsed due to fire as well and WTC 7 suffered massive impact damage on its south wall from the collapse of WTC 1, which also explains why WTC 7 tilted toward the south in the final seconds of its collapse.

WTC 7 Damage

Boyle: So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post.

Hayden: Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

www.debunking911.com...

edit on 24-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Lou Cacchioli, Firefighter in WTC 1: At that point, Cacchioli found one of the only functioning elevators, one only going as high as the 24th floor ... "Tommy Hetzel was with me and everybody else also gets out of the elevator when it stops on the 24th floor," said Cacchioli, "There was a huge amount of smoke. Tommy and I had to go back down the elevator for tools and no sooner did the elevators close behind us, we heard this huge explosion that sounded like a bomb. It was such a loud noise, it knocked off the lights and stalled the elevator.

Now, for the rest of the story about Lou Cacchioli.

Louie Cacchioli, 51, is a firefighter assigned to Engine 47 in Harlem

Cacchioli was upset that People Magazine misquoted him, saying "there were bombs" in the building when all he said was he heard "what sounded like bombs" without having definitive proof bombs were actually detonated.

www.911myths.com...

Apparently, you overlooked the rest of the story regarding Lou Cacchioli.

guess about three minutes later you just heard explosions coming from building two, the south tower. It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions." [Craig Carlsen -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)]

Now, let's take a look at Craig Carlsen.

Craig Carlsen

...there were about ten explosions. At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

www.911myths.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Cacchioli was called to testify privately, but walked out on several members of the committee before they finished

Uhhh could a private citizen actually 'walk out' on a presidential commission without legal consequences?
I have not looked into this story but I do know they had the authority to subpoena.
You can't just walk out the door.

Now I can believe he didn't get to say everything he wanted to about 911.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Uhhh could a private citizen actually 'walk out' on a presidential commission without legal consequences?

Thats a very good question....

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
It's not just the appearance of the collapse though, it's all the shady stuff about it. Scheduled events "happening" to be rescheduled, important people "happening" to not be able to make it there on the day. NIST's bogus report, but what absolutely proves to me that the Government was involved somehow is the adamant refusal to re-investigate in a translucent fashion. I don't know if it's because of explosives, but something about the whole affair feels really weird to me.

You're right, and the cover-up is worse than the crime itself.

The 911 Commission was a fraud, members of it are on the record in books noting they were set up to fail, and what that means is that they had something to hide. And they did hide it. One tiny example is the testimony of William Rodriguez, the janitor at WTC. He testified behind closed doors, told the truth which contradicted the official story, and his testimony was not included in the final report. Only a damn fool cannot see what that means.

Deception and fraud, a false flag operation meant to bring the war on terror and advance the US empire.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I see that video confirms that the 9/11 hijackers were responsible for 9/11.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The 911 Commission was a fraud, members of it are on the record in books noting they were set up to fail, and what that means is that they had something to hide. And they did hide it. One tiny example is the testimony of William Rodriguez, the janitor at WTC. He testified behind closed doors, told the truth which contradicted the official story, and his testimony was not included in the final report. Only a damn fool cannot see what that means.
a reply to: Salander

Yes and then he ended up dead, one of many btw..

ETA My mistake, that was Barry Jennings.
edit on 24-11-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

One tiny example is the testimony of William Rodriguez, the janitor at WTC. He testified behind closed doors, told the truth which contradicted the official story, and his testimony was not included in the final report. Only a damn fool cannot see what that means.

It means that William Rodrequez made a laughingstock out of the Truth Movement after it was revealed that William Rodriquez was a fraud.

William Rodriguez - Last Man Out: Discovered a Fraud!

We have more then a few things we have discovered about Mr. William Rodriguez, alleged last man out of the world trade center on 9/11 which are extremely suspicious, but none as suspicious as when one draws a simple gracious time-line of William Rodriguez's very own tale of the events and compares it to probability verses possibility verses impossibility. . Unfortunately, no matter how one does the equation of William Rodriguez's tale of events of September the 11th, 2001, last man out, there is no available possibility that his story is true. There is literally no other possibility then that his tale of events is a staggering national hoax and at the crux of an international conspiracy.

His file is growing every day we look into this national hero of 9/11. When one lies and is caught in their lie, there is humiliation. But when one tells a lie thousands and thousands of times, and makes a fat living off of it for 10 years straight, who can describe the humiliation? William Rodriguez has told his lie, on National TV, International TV and beyond. He is by far one of the more prolific liars of the 21st century.

So don't expect William Rodriguez to ever admit to the truth. Even when nobody is listening to him any longer and he is living in a box again. And no, I seriously doubt Willie Rodriguez was ever homeless. That was all part of his "legend." The national hero ignored. National hero homeless. Then finally recognition and redemption., then finally international hero status. Legends take an awful lot of effort to create. Yet fraudulent legends sometimes fall in a matter of minutes, sometimes seconds. It doesn't take much. Just a little bit of truth shining in a dark place.

letsrollforums.com...

RICO lawsuit

In October 2004, Rodriguez sued the President of the United States and 155 other parties, accusing them of complicity in the 9/11 attacks.

His 237-page civil lawsuit included allegations pursuant to the RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act) against The United States Of America, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the Department of Homeland Security, George Herbert Walker Bush, George W. Bush, Richard Cheney, Donald H. Rumsfeld,and numerous others, totaling 156 defendants in the US District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.

In his lawsuit, Rodriguez made hundreds of allegations including allegations that the Twin Towers were destroyed by means of "controlled demolitions;" that members of the FDNY were ordered, on instructions of the CIA, not to talk about it; that the FDNY conspired with Larry Silverstein to deliberately destroy 7WTC; that projectiles were fired at the Twin Towers from “pods” affixed to the underside of the planes that struck them; that FEMA is working with the US government to create “American Gulag” concentration camps which FEMA will run once the federal government’s plan to impose martial law is in place; that phone calls made by some of the victims, as reported by their family members, were not actually made but were "faked" by the government using "voice morphing" technology; that a missile, not American Airlines Flight 77, struck the Pentagon; that United Airlines Flight 93 was shot down by the US military; that the defendants had foreknowledge of the attacks and actively conspired to bring them about; that the defendants engaged in kidnapping, arson, murder, treason, conspiracy, trafficking in narcotics, embezzlement, securities fraud, insider trading, identity and credit card theft, blackmail, trafficking in humans, and the abduction and sale of women and children for sex. In his Complaint, Rodriquez also alleged that he "single-handedly rescued fifteen persons from the WTC".

The matter was transferred to the Southern District of New York on May 2, 2005. In January 2006, Rodriguez swore and filed a 51-page affidavit in opposition to a motion to dismiss, which reiterated and expanded upon his conspiracy allegations. On June 26, 2006, the court dismissed Rodriguez's claims against the USA, DHS, and FEMA, and gave Rodriguez until July 7, 2006 to show cause why his lawsuit should not be dismissed with respect to the other 153 defendants. Rodriguez failed to do so, and the court dismissed all of his claims against all of the remaining 153 defendants on July 17, 2006.

sites.google.com...

Just goes to show how easy it was for William Rodriquez to make a mockery out of the Truth Movement.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Who ended up dead?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Look, I'm not saying it was bombs or space lasers (disinfo probably) - I can't know that, what I'm saying is that something about the whole affair is VERY wrong. Even the people who agree with the official explanation should be able to see the weirdness.
edit on 24/11/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

They should see it but they don't because they don't want to, it's too much for them to consider anything else...

ETA Eil did you check your p2p

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Look, I'm not saying it was bombs or space lasers (disinfo probably) -...

Disinformation is exactly what they were.

... I can't know that, what I'm saying is that something about the whole affair is VERY wrong. Even the people who agree with the official explanation should be able to see the weirdness.

It shouldn't be too much of a mystery. After all, intelligence warnings from around the world were issued to the United States that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda would attack the United States with hijacked airliners.

It shouldn't be too much of a mystery considering that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda would later admitt that they were responsible for 9/11 and Osama bin Laden even warned of more attacks. Remember, he declared war on the United States on multiple occasions.

It is no mystery to me that fire weakened the structural steel of WTC 1, WTC 2, WTC 5, and WTC 7 because I've worked with aerospace metals for years.

I might add that WTC 5 had suffered an internal collapse due to fire alone, which many people are unaware of. If you leave a steel railroad track on a fire for an hour, you and a few friends can actually bend that steel railroad track into a loop by hand.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

what I'm saying is that something about the whole affair is VERY wrong.

If you do your homework you will learn what those elements are...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join