It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RARE 911 WTC VIDEO - Multiple Explosions Heard Before and During Collapse.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Found this Video searching for Freedom of Information released videos of the World Trade Center Collapse and in this video you can hear multiple explosions going off before and during the collapse of the tower followed up by what sounds like a blast that could of came from building 7. Just speculating.

Here is the original uncut version Amazing footage in great quality. New to most I am sure.

edit on 11-7-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
...so rare it's on YouTube?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I hear a (relatively) faint noise, that would be consistent with the internal support structure of a building buckling. I hear nothing that remotely sounds like an explosion. Is that the best 'truthers' can come up with?

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

It is very possible that you are using substandard old low quality equipment or a phone or laptop. If not. it also possible you don't know what your hearing and don't care or just don't have the ability to hear adequately at your age or know what your listening for.

Its is quite hard not to hear to the boom boom booms, but I understand that YOU cant hear them

But the video shows that you can hear 2 or 3 booms before the tower even begins to collapse.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Awen24

...so rare it's on YouTube?

And has been since 2012.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

Thanks for that video, it confirms once again that the pancake theory is the correct one and that building fell as the damaged floors buckled internally and the additional weight on each below then caused the entire building to come down.

These "explosions" you propose to hear in every video you share is nothing more than the weight of the floors impacting upon each other.

I don't know how this explanation can be presented to you in any more simplistic a way, if you cannot understand how the weight of ten floors cannot be supported by a floor designed to hold only its own weight then there's never going to be any common sense in these endless threads.

These are not explosions, they are impacts of the internal structure of a massive building as it collapses, no longer able to support its own weight.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
It is very possible that you are using substandard old low quality equipment or a phone or laptop. If not. it also possible you don't know what your hearing and don't care or just don't have the ability to hear adequately at your age or know what your listening for.

Or, and this is wild, people are just hearing what actually happened, and that there were no "explosions" to hear?
It could be that your irrationality is causing you to manufacture something in your own head that the vast majority of sane and rational people are not hearing, because it's not actually there.

There are no explosions here, there are the sounds of the floors collapsing on the floors below once the outer supporting structure of the building failed and could no longer support that weight.

I know what I can hear, and I can hear a building collapsing with the internal structure impacting upon itself.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Taking into account the distance of the camera from the buildings, those explosions occurred before the collapse.
And secondly, the buildings collapsed at a rate of around 10 floors per second which would not sound like three distinct explosions.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: Rocker2013

Taking into account the distance of the camera from the buildings, those explosions occurred before the collapse.
And secondly, the buildings collapsed at a rate of around 10 floors per second which would not sound like three distinct explosions.

Good call. Sounds like a controlled demolition sequence going off before and during the collapse. Even before the building began to collapse.

At least we have debunkers acknowledging that they hear timed explosions but try to dismiss it has floors pancaking . As you have stated the floors fell at 10 floors per sec and not the timed explosives we hear in the video.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

At least we have debunkers acknowledging that they hear timed explosions

More garbage from you, where did they say they heard explosions?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

At least we have debunkers acknowledging that they hear timed explosions

More garbage from you, where did they say they heard explosions?

Now don't get too emotional that your attempts to debunk has failed and teaming up on my threads doesn't do anything to the premise of my threads. Go troll another forum topic.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

It is very possible that you are using substandard old low quality equipment or a phone or laptop.

Lap tops play HD video.

Ah, technology.

But the video shows that you can hear 2 or 3 booms before the tower even begins to collapse.

Would you happen to know the time in the video these booms can be found...I watched it and cannot hear thesedistinct booms your talking about.

And it has nothing to with my age, or the fact I am watching it on a laptop...I just don't hear them.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Now don't get too emotional that your attempts to debunk has failed and teaming up on my threads doesn't do anything to the premise of my threads. Go troll another forum topic.

Looks more like a question than a debunking...but that could just be me.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Looks more like a question than a debunking...but that could just be me.

The booms are of lower frequencies and laptops do not have the capacity for sub sounds or low tones. I have a 24 inch sub and 7.1 thx system. The booms rattled the house and the guest house.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

Thanks for that video, it confirms once again that the pancake theory is the correct one and that building fell as the damaged floors buckled internally and the additional weight on each below then caused the entire building to come down.

These "explosions" you propose to hear in every video you share is nothing more than the weight of the floors impacting upon each other.

I don't know how this explanation can be presented to you in any more simplistic a way, if you cannot understand how the weight of ten floors cannot be supported by a floor designed to hold only its own weight then there's never going to be any common sense in these endless threads.

These are not explosions, they are impacts of the internal structure of a massive building as it collapses, no longer able to support its own weight.

if it is the weight of the floors collapsing on each other then why does it not make the sounds all the way down along, surely if it were the case then it would make booms at every floor that collapsed no??

also you think that the pancake theory hold true, that the floors collapsed into the most resistive path which is into itself and managed to fall at a free fall speed in on itself, there was nothing braking up the floors as it descended?

mmm ok.

I'm not stating I know what happened, but I do know what didn't.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The booms are of lower frequencies and laptops do not have the capacity for sub sounds or low tones. I have a 24 inch sub and 7.1 thx system. The booms rattled the house and the guest house.

If you turn anything up loud enough a fart will rattle the house.

As for laptops...I hear booms and other sounds just fine...is there a chance your mistaken and are trying to equate what noise you hear with booms?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

Ok, what brought down the core?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Look how blue the sky is, but not in the Network footage.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Laptops with headphones will blow out your brains...so theres one error on your part. Assuming...AND stating that they cant be perceived...additionally discredits some of your "interpretations" of what people can and cannot hear.

Perhaps sir respectfully speaking...its your age...

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I do not understand why the truth movement by so many people must include controlled demo of the towers. WTC 7? Sure. The [SNIP] owner said he had the building "pulled."

Other than that - instead of focusing on towers going boom boom , MUCH more focus should be directed at the more obvious conspiracy aspects of that day. Like how easily a passport was found to pick out an enemy. The countless training exercises that day. The fact that the Pentagon plane impact was obviously a lie. The offices that burned. Most importantly, the fact that any and all jets capable of responding to the attack were conviently to far away, TRAINING! ...

There is so many more obvious inconsistencies than the towers falling themself.
edit on 13/7/2015 by Gemwolf because: Removed censor circumvention

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join