It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impressively done list of 302 accomplishments Obama has done

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Awesome. I'll believe politic fact you can believe whatever trash can you pulled that out of. The 2009 stimulus bill and tax cuts put 1.2 trillion on it alone.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: seeker1963

Who said I didn't respect the differences?

This is an international forum, seeker...
And your country is my countries closest ally...

I won't be ushered into keeping my opinion to myself just because I'm "not from round here, partner".

Allies by convenience........

Trust me.....look at how many countries that my country deemed allies that recently got miffed because my government got caught spying on them!

Don't blame us citizens! But yet ya'll want to support disarming us?

Ya'll don't know what your asking for.......

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: beezzer

Yea but...

But...

Somebody made a list!

And it's Bush's fault, or the congress's fault, or it's because climate change.

You forgot to blame Obama.

Wait, what?!?

If something good can be construed, then Obama takes credit.

But if it's bad?

Then Obama is a puppet of big business or the NWO, or TPTB
Or it's Bush's fault
Or it's Congress's fault

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

a reply to: lakesidepark

"Obama's debt contribution was $983 billion between 2009-2017."

useconomy.about.com...

Maybe you need a lesson in economics before you spout right wing drivel about what Obama did to the national debt.

I say maybe, I mean definitely.

The debt was 8 trillion when he took office.
It is now 18 trillion.
And some creative progressive mathematician has determined that Obama is only responsible for less than a trillion of that?

I think I need a HUGE lesson in economics to figure that one out!!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Returned The Executive Branch To Fiscal Responsibility

Except for the 7 trillion dollars added to the National Debt.

Here's the real money tables (thru FY2014). Notice the binge spending slowed considerably under Republican Congressional Majorities since 2011. Wheew. And in fairness, the National Debt has been frozen for the last several months because of appropriations issues and conflicts.

link to daily Treasury reports...
Daily Treasury Statement

added link to support the debt freeze....
National Debt Stays Steady at $18.1 Trillion

edit on Jul-05-2015 by xuenchen because:
edit on Jul-05-2015 by xuenchen because: HoHoHo and a bottle of rum

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

So now it's a source war?

Your narrative is from a political scientist, whatever that is...

Mine is from an US economics expert...

Trash can, lol.

Poor form.
Sore loser.
Lol.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Now you're ranting nothing's to me seeker.

When have I asked for US citizens to be disarmed?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The article seems to be omitting the impact on each point.

You know, how each item affects the majority of citizens. Especially economically.

Hmmm.

A clever omission indeed.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Your 900 billion claim is almost as funny as the " Benghazi was because of a YouTube video" or " not a smidgen of corruption" or " I heard about it on the news just like everybody else"

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Why is it a non-American can't offer OPINION on American politics on ATS? Especially when manners are minded?

I guess I missed that memo.

Carry on Charlie.

I don't think Obama is all that and a bag of chips, like the OP source paints him to be, regardless of a list. Small, everyday "accomplishments" don't mean as much to the great many people as knocking out some big time stuff.

Which, frankly, I think he's dropped the ball on. Hard.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Not my claim...
That of an economics expert.

What was Benghazi about? Exactly?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It forgot to mention the hundreds of children and their parents who were murdered by Obama and his drone attacks. Drone attacks that he even publicly bragged about getting real good at doing. Then right after those kids were killed by him, he pretended to mourn for the children killed by guns here at home so he can attempt to take them away from the law abiding, since new laws never stop criminals. They especially didn't stop Obama from killing children.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Thanks buddy.

I'm no Obama fan, I think he's a murderous joke.

But I tend to go for him after those reasons when the time arises.
Didn't see the point in a thread about accomplishments. If that's the correct term

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Now you're ranting nothing's to me seeker.

When have I asked for US citizens to be disarmed?

You have been quite involved in arguments over the 2nd amendment haven't you?

I can play word twister with if you want, but you have been quite vocal and supportive of the Progressives in my country that I am against.

Like I said, your country? I have no horse in the race and I keep my nose out of it! That's because I respect my fellow human beings who live in a country that is totally different than mine, and have different cultures that I am not familiar with!

I love it how when I show respect for ya'll who live in different countries and live by different rules of law that when I bring it up that it isn't any of my business you justify sticking your nose in my countries problems by saying "it's an international forum"?

I guess I am so old school that showing respect has taken on a different meaning? Personally? I got way too many issues with my own government, than to be the old lady peeking out her window worrying about someone else living in another country that is more worried about what I'm doing than the mess in her own back yard?

Still love ya bro, but when this planet comes down, we will come down with it......

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833google "milt shook is a documented moron" for a different point of view...a little history of this guy.
his cut the crap web site has a go fund me link, give him some money!!!!
He is a Progressive, which is Obamas code for communist.
shook bemoans the Mckinney texas incident..cop pinning nice black teen in bikini. But fails to report that the teen and her mom wereusing the condo pool for commercial beer parties with an entrance fee, pissing off the residents who paid for the facilities and pushed out by rowdy drunk teens.. oh oh so terrible oh my oh my they must all be racist for not liking rowdy drunk teens. but thats shook....

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I don't know how people can argue about a subject that's so "common sense". Of course President had accomplishments, just like President Bush had accomplishments. Naturally, there is disagreement over what is an "accomplishment" and the degree of accomplishment...

LOL...This thread can go to 200 pages. It will finish with nothing but lot of opinions and feelings..just like it started.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Pro 2nd maybe!

Anything else, no, I haven't.

I don't know who has told you to keep your nose out of UK affairs, but that's just limiting your cultural and political knowledge, so you shouldn't.
Unless through your own choice.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

What was Benghazi about? Exactly?

Arms deals and the 2012 election.

And of course, any implied incompetence by the Administration officials.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Probably not the right topic for your trademark emoticons.

Thanks, too much smoke and mirrors regarding Benghazi, it's hard to know what details to search out.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I don't know how people can argue about a subject that's so "common sense". Of course President had accomplishments, just like President Bush had accomplishments. Naturally, there is disagreement over what is an "accomplishment" and the degree of accomplishment...

LOL...This thread can go to 200 pages. It will finish with nothing but lot of opinions and feelings..just like it started.

Exactly. Every president accomplished something. To somebody. Somewhere. You can find something on the web to support it.

And find something to refute it just as easily.

Wins and fails for a president aren't like a football game. American or English football, either one.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join