It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impressively done list of 302 accomplishments Obama has done

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: seeker1963

Pro 2nd maybe!

Anything else, no, I haven't.

I don't know who has told you to keep your nose out of UK affairs, but that's just limiting your cultural and political knowledge, so you shouldn't.
Unless through your own choice.

NO ONE has told me to keep my affairs out of the UK's affairs! err EU....

I do it out of respect! Like I said, I am old school! I am old! I don't judge people who live in countries who have different laws than I do. The only countries I judge are the ones who still have slaves based upon race or sex, kill people because they are gay, treat women as second class citizens.........

But as far as my allies according to my government? We all have different sets of rules and laws. We all have different cultures, therefore? I show RESPECT by not judging those who are civilized yet different than I am.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Nice thread O.P.

Sadly not many people on this website will agree with you. But the truth is that this country is way better off than how Bush left it.

I think everyone remembers the recession of late 2008 and early 2009, and if anyone says that this country is worse off right now than how it was then, then they are living in fantasy land.

And of course many of the same members that constantly bash Obama will vote for Donald Trump if he gets the republican nomination.

That just goes to show you how disconnected from rationality these people are.
edit on 5-7-2015 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2015 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Aw.

It was such a good thread up till we had to start talking about how people that don't like Obama are disconnected from "rationality."

Oh well.

Oh, ETA - YOU may be better off. I'm not. That's my measure of "rationality." So...there's that. Toodles.
edit on 5-7-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Typo

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Nice thread O.P.

Sadly not many people on this website will agree with you. But the truth is that this country is way better off than how Bush left it.

I think everyone remembers the recession of late 2008 and early 2009, and if anyone says that this country is worse off right now than how it was then, then they are living in fantasy land.

And of course many of the same members that constantly bash Obama will vote for Donald Trump if he gets the republican nomination.

That just goes to show you how disconnected from rationality these people are.

Obama amplified everything Bush set in place times 2! But it's all Bushes fault right?

The 2 parties are 2 wings on the same bird!

Pretty telling when those who I see fighting over political ideologies come together solely because one candidate who will never get the party nomination to begin with scares the status quo to think their days of bitching over politics might come to an end?

I'm Lovin It!

Too bad I'm too poor for McDonalds to sue me for using their slogan?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
CDC Official Calls Obama Worst President, Amateur, Marxist After Influx of Illegal Alien Minors.
www.judicialwatch.org... I really have nothing against Obama, he is just a puppet doing his job for the corrupt elite who have a agenda for a NWO. I am an American born and raised in the United States. However I have watched for years of our political process handed over our great Nation to the United Nations under so many unconstitutional laws. Historians will write Obama was the worst President beside George Bush that help destroyed the United States. Wars all illegal and base on lies. It is my opinion that people who praise Obama watch to much propaganda TV. I do not agree with the OP on this topic. Why do we need Homeland security for? We have hundreds if not thousands of criminals coming in our open boarders, and Obama has done nothing to close our boarders.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

We're just not smart enough to see the greatness of Obama.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The "list" only mentions immigration once?

Through a Presidential Memorandum, changed the rules to concentrate immigration enforcement on those who commit crimes, and voed to stop breaking up families.

Tell that to the families of people affected by illegal immigrant crime. Especially the woman the other day.

The crime victims' families are broken up pretty bad I would say.

Major impact on society: pinned at Level 10.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I have to admit Obama has done some things that deserve praise, even things which seem to go against the banking industry and large corps. On the other hand he many of the items in that list are vastly exaggerated or outright lies. Obama likes to take credit for ending the war in Iraq and getting the economy back on track, but a closer analysis will see that the U.S. (and most of the western world) has actually agitated the situation in the middle east by supporting rebels in Libya and Syria, rebels which have deep connections to several extremist groups, and yet these actions are presented to us as accomplishments, and it makes me sick.

And a closer analysis of the economy will see that it's not really in the greatest shape, quantitative easing schemes have been in overdrive the last few years, and in fact many analysts are predicting a big crash some time this year. Another one of his bogus accomplishments is that he "substantially increased the number of drone strikes targeting suspected terrorists around the world", but what they don't mention is that towns and villages are being bombed and innocent people, including children, are being caught in the crossfire. I highly suggest watching Unmanned: America's Drone Wars for anyone who hasn't seen it.
edit on 5/7/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

I'm sure this has been mentioned by other posters, but did the researchers vet his social security number and his White House version of his released birth certificate? That would be the primary steps to show the mans' values and worth.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
3 words!
This
IS
Hogwash!

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I love all the people that say it is hogwash with nothing to back it up.

I don't think he was the greatest, but can't be considered the worse.

Glad we got all the talking points out though, don't want to criticize or you will get called a racist.
While I agree it happens, and have seen it on this site, why use it as a cop out instead of just letting it happen?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I watched a video about the good things Hitler accomplished in his time, just the other day. He was quite the practical joker, artist ( in somebodies' opinion). And treated his perceived peers with a quaint kindness.

It still didn't have much of an effect on my judgement of the guy.

I'm sure sharks are great parents.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
A lot can happen in a year and a half. Look what happened the last 6 months under Bush. I will reserve my judgement until he is done.

I feel there is an economic storm brewing and if that happens people may see him differently. Or maybe I overestimate the people and they'll just vote for another sellout.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
Him and his wife helping charities, giving hope and joy to children that might not pass the age of 20 with disabilities, possibly inspire a new generation to be positive towards politics. Just a few.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

These are not accomplishments... just dust being thrown into your eyes.

You could just as well go outside and yiell "Hail Obama bin Ladin" ... the same thing.

You need to look at things over a longer period of time, and not "what did he do, that Bush didn't" or "He undid what Bush, so it's a good thing". That's no accomplishment, even if Bush was an incompetent. Look at the time, before Bush came to power ... actually before the Bush's came to power. You need to go back at least 20 to 40 years. Because Bush senior, was the start of the problems. Bush junior, just carried on his daddy's job. And yes, He has managed to "slow down", the spiral ... but has his actions created something that will bring back the 20 - 40-years ago blooming era?

NO.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
See its such a shame, but this thread is why so many of us outside of America hold the opinion that Americans are absolutely clueless when it comes to the real world of politics and international relations. Anyone who believes that Obama is a great president, needs to be viewed as mentally unhinged. Anyone who can't see that he is a globalist puppet yet spends their time on ATS, are either a government shill or someone that needs real world experience ASAP.

Obama's historic firsts list
edit on 6-7-2015 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

edit on 6-7-2015 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretFace
Nice link. Bit biased but cheers

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

People right now just can't see the forest for the trees.

Apparently, many can't see the truth for the bullsh*t.
I gather you believe Benghazi was the result of a video? Or that a record number of the population on food stamps is a good thing? Yeah, no one really needs a job, right? Race relations is a non issue now, isn't it? I mean, a black president would have done all he could to improve them, yes? He and DOJ cohorts wouldn't have fanned the flames of every racial clash, now would they? Nah. He's a great leader and anyone who disagrees must be a racist.
Obama has wrecked the economy, made enemies of our allies and has helped our enemies grow stronger. He doesn't have the courage to tell the truth or admit his mistakes, all he knows how to do is lay the blame when something goes wrong and hog all the credit if something goes right.
History will be much less kind than me.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I think I just threw up in my mouth!

But then again, I am not allowed to criticize our current president without being called a "racist"? How politically convenient!

I think history will be a total work of fiction, because Obama and his Progressive followers have been doing their best to rewrite history to suit their agenda!

Gotta love the 1st amendment?

You are criticizing Obama now and I don't see anyone calling you a racist. But then again calling you a racist would be exercising a 1st Amendment right as well, regardless if they are correct or not with their denouncement of you. "Gotta love the 1st amendment" right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join